The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You'd think they would try to make sure the kid is healthy enough that it will turn into a functional adult. Granted, I don't know much about what causes disabilities and such, but what if he's so messed up he has to depend on them his entire life? They barely want to deal with their current kid, imagine if their next one needs them to support him forever? Talk about not thinking about the future!
Lord, I can't even imagine what will happen if AnotherSon is disabled to where he's incapacitated and they have to take care of him all of his life. I bet she still thinks you can send disabled people away like they did with the queen mum's relatives and a couple of the Kennedys.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Love the thread title!

Well Tim, if you were still on Disney's media list, you would have seen it already.

He's full of tit with this 100% booking a trip to see this soon. Did he forget about the second miracle? Is he just going to ditch Jenn and be like--I need to go to California, see ya real soon? And there is no way he is traveling to the other side of the country to leave Jenn with two kids, even if they had 100 nannies.

View attachment 1914501
Imagine being so tone deaf to post about booking a cross country trip to see some fireworks, while preaching being conscious of the environment and blissfully ignorant to the fact that millions are struggling just to buy food right now.

I know we rag on Ginn, but he’s really the same bleeping level. I hate him too. twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Jenn SHUT THE duck UP AND STOP READING/ADRESSING TATTLE. Get off of this forum, use what very little brain you’ve got left, and be a better bleeping mother

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Imagine being so tone deaf to post about booking a cross country trip to see some fireworks, while preaching being conscious of the environment and blissfully ignorant to the fact that millions are struggling just to buy food right now.

I know we rag on Ginn, but he’s really the same bleeping level. I hate him too. twit.
Yeah, personal to me, but I have a special hate yen for that dink.

Reactions: 10
I mean they laugh like immature teenagers about 69 but I am betting you it's been about 10 or more years since they have done it.... If they did it now there is a chance Dim would be killed from her ontop of him and not in a good way.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Lord, I can't even imagine what will happen if AnotherSon is disabled to where he's incapacitated and they have to take care of him all of his life. I bet she still thinks you can send disabled people away like they did with the queen mum's relatives and a couple of the Kennedys.
Maybe that’s what they are aiming for?!?! Get that DAS so they don’t have to use their “friend” for theirs. Ride that brown rolly coasty all they want without standing in line!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She really does hate staying home with her one miracle child. I guess the 'nesting' phase has passed as well.
Last time I looked Jenny4Dinners - the channel is called 'The Tim Tracker' not the Tim and Jenn Tracker.

oh well - have your fun now bc real soon you will have anotherson and then let's see if Planny B is all she is cracked
up to be with a toddler and a newborn to care for while you are out living 'your best life'

Popcorn's ready - let the shitshow begin.....

Reactions: 25
Back to eat at EPCOT again!?!?

Wonder if they will try all the things that were "not so great" all over again -- because we know they only go there to eat and never ride anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How on earth any of the stans can believe for one second she was truly infertile and truly longed for a child is beyond me at this point.

How many "dates" have they had recently? How many nannies have they gone through already?

Doubtful Craig and Kylie - who REALLY struggled with infertility - will do the same thing as these idiots do with their supposed miracle child (and soon-to-be 2nd miracle).

But keep on defending them, stans. :rolleyes: 🥨 🖕

Reactions: 31
I think Gin has confused "nesting" with "preparing for hibernation like a grizzly bear and fattening herself up to levels that will allow her to sleep for months on end"

• Haha
b97b9d83-66ee-42c9-89f1-3cbeb1c73e88.jpg

I don't know why they're having a second when they resent the first as much as they do.

• Haha
Can you imagine getting a photo with a REAL celebrity and they had that thumbs up open-mouthed hobo head tilt to the sky grin on their face? You'd think they were either crazy or mocking you for wanting the photo. I think Dim is a little of both.

Reactions: 25
Hey ginnraffe it should have been you thrown into the lake with your moldy lemon pig.and you are the worse laziest human being of a mother who can't parent one child and is expecting anotherson soon go get yourself a new brain jenny4d hippo waddling whale narcissist witch

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.