The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I paint I cut in first around the edges. I would of thought great house renovator Dim would do the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I hate to agree with her but we had an identical experience at Ohana for our sons 6th birthday. I swear if our server could have picked us up and kicked us out by the ass she would have🤣🤣🤣. We weren’t even trying to stall for fireworks…just have a normal meal

• Wow
Reactions: 8
This is the Last Baby Tracker!

I’m feeling thankful to Lemon Pig 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They don't Take J$ to universal because they can't film on the rides - This live is a beauty

• Wow
Reactions: 29
So does this confirm nanny is part time? Or working an earlier schedule? I will post Playboard info on super sticker income once the live is over but it is north of $250 already.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Ginn says "we bring people with us to take care of them while we are away"

Nanny 2 already in the pipeline.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
They (a self proclaimed travel channel) don’t see any reason to stay in a good neighbor hotel. Do these things not make any sense to them before (or after) they say them?

Reactions: 19
For anyone who didn't catch the screaming kid

Jesus God damn Christ it sounds like he is being tortured?!?!? And Dumb and Dumber just sit there?!?! bleeping horrible parents. I mean you both are despicable human beings and should be embarrassed and ashamed of yourselves.

Reactions: 31
Dim's absolute non-plussed reaction to his 3 year old son screaming like that is borderline psychopathic. He never once reacted and only asked how everyone in chat is doing and wandered over to the computer to simply sit down.

That means he is completely without any connection to his own kid OR this happens ALL the time and has lost any meaning to him.

Either way....YOU ARE A HORRIBLE PARENT!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
From the chat

Sue Frost any more acting roles TIM?

Tim could try acting like an adult and a father

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
They are such liars. They would leave their kids and go on vacation alone if they had someone willing and able to babysit. Just say the real reason

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.