Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I know everyone has already said basically this exact same thing, so excuse the redundancy... but what the actual FUCK was that screaming segment?? The way Tim reacted might be one of the craziest/most unattached/scary parenting situations I've ever seen. When Jenn gets quiet for a second he just nonchalantly says "how's everybody doing" to try and down him out. No reaction or even the tiniest bit of concern whatsoever for his child who is clearly in distress one way or another. And once Jenn leaves he sits down in front of the camera and doesn't even glance one single time at the baby monitor to see what's going on, he just straight up starts collecting his $$ stickers. Beyond fucked up.

As for her massive belly, it's 1000% clear at this point they lied about the due date so they could cruise. No doubt about it anymore. She looks like she could have the baby tomorrow. They must really think their stans are equal parts blind and stupid if they still believe she has almost 6 weeks left. Deplorable human beings. I have never hated them more than I do now after watching that livestream.

Reactions: 36

Rebelle

VIP Member
Buddy’s scream was absolutely horrific. It made my stomach drop.
Ginn wanted Dim to go and get him. She doesn’t give a fuck, she didn’t want to get her fatass up, she wanted him to go check.

My son rolled over the bumper (the kind that are under the sheets) and fell out of bed the other night- the first time ever. I heard him cry, but it was a short squawk so I looked on the monitor and didn’t see him. I leapt out of bed so fast it woke my husband and he chased after me.
I couldn’t imagine either of us hearing a scream like that and not react. Even if he is throwing a fit and screaming like that right in front of me, my instinct is to hold him and calm him down.

They’re actual scum bags.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

hcslacs

VIP Member
This debate about who is worse, Dim or Gin, kind of makes me think which is worse, Chlamydia or Gonorrhea?

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Orangebird

things that could cause that level of screaming:

Night terrors= you go and comfort him immediately
injury=you run and assist immediately
needing help to go potty=you hurry and help them to the bathroom immediately
neglected child looking for attention=you calmly tell them it is still quiet time, they can look at books or play with their toys, but that level of screaming is not safe. if this repeats, you must re evaluate the schedule you have your child on as it clearly is not the right fit for ThEIR needs/development.

in no instance do you sit there and collect cash from loser strangers who enable your pathetic life and leave your child in that state. If he is doing this on the regular, it is a sign that he is being ignored too long, his potty training is not happening, the napping expectations are to meet their needs and not his. Absolutely disgusting, unforgivable behavior. And this just shows how far the Stan’s are willing to go along to support them yet we are the unwell.

• Heart

TawdryT

VIP Member
Okaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.
I do all of the painting in my house, and I don't understand not cutting in first. It's driving me batshit that he couldn't take the hour or whatever and do that. It's making me irrationally angry. Who fucking leaves it like that? You don't leave a room half-assed, there is no reason. Take the next four hours and finish the fucking job and assemble the furniture. It doesn't take a week. You have thumbs.

Eating Vegan and not doing it intelligently is just a fast track to a whole bunch of extra fat. There's a lot of oils you have to mitigate.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

TawdryT

VIP Member
I don't know, but I raised two and it sounds like a rage scream to me. Absolutely fucking livid. I think he does it often- we saw the beginnings with the scream singing and the 'mine' shrieks. J$ has found his will, he can't articulate well- but volume he's got. Dim kept Gin from going right away, she was afraid to anger him, because Dim wants the control.
J$ has no self modulation because his parents don't understand the concept themselves. They either fake fawn for a camera or he doesn't particularly matter and disappears. I think Dim is a much less involved father than he pretends. He makes a show of his night/morning routine. That may be the only time they genuinely interact at all now that J$ has a will. Dim is always out the door for stupid shit. Gin just doesn't know what to do as the fearful weakling she is. We give her shit for being neglectful but it's Gin who reads and plays with him daily, she's just bad at it and gets overwhelmed easy. I think that's why she sleeps in, in truth. She was never meant to be a mother and has no real support.
I don't believe the narrative that it's mostly Gin's fault. I know, I know, even it looks that way.
My gut says otherwise.
This is all orchestrated by Dim. That live gave us a taste with the mask off. He's more of a rigid cold fish than he pretends. He cares about the money and his fame. He doesn't care about raising the kid. He decided they would have them. He wants workers. That's why he tracks her period, she pretends it's because she's flighty. She isn't. He controls the situation and becomes a monster if his conditions aren't met. She has employed weaponized incompetence to keep him from his own control freak raging. That's what I think is actually happening here.
J$ knows this and he takes his anger out on her more often...but he feels betrayed by Dim.

I could be totally wrong, but this is the internet so of course I'll make as many wild assumptions as I can.:sneaky:

• Heart

scopeyscope

VIP Member
It if he wasn’t with the nanny and he really was alone they are locking him in his room. That was the scream of oh, I wanted to get up and holy shit I can’t get out. I don’t believe Tim’s bullshit lie about”Oh, he just wasn’t done sleeping” that’s the biggest crock of shit I’ve ever heard.

• Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
For anyone who didn't catch the screaming kid

Wow holy shit. Jenn and Tim you are both the fucking WORST. Absolutely the worst parents. Yes you don’t beat the kid (that we know of) and he is apparently fed and has a roof over his head but other than the absolute basics you both fucking suck

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Of all the people in the world who have time to wait in a line at USPS, these two would be it.

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
It is going to be so incredibly difficult for J$ if he goes to preschool or even a real kindergarten when he turns 5. I really feel terrible for him. The kid is going to go to the cafeteria, sit there with his hands by his side and open his mouth. No one is going to put food in his mouth. He is going to wonder what the hell is going on. There also isn't going to be an iPad at the lunchroom table. Ever. They have absolutely ruined that poor child, I don't know how they don't see it. And I get it, if you need a 2-3 year old to sit at the table quietly for a long time in public, sure iPad is great. Every single meal? Meals at home? Nope. That poor child.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

airbusA330

VIP Member
Clearly the scream and lack of concern is bizarre. Another thing that really gets me is the “rushing.” Maybe if they didn’t cruise and go to Ahhhhlani they would’ve had time to paint? The fact they could keep a straight face while saying they’re “busy.” Whose fault is that Trackers? Most people who WORK can manage a vacation and some home tasks. Especially before a child comes.

Just what in the ever-loving fuck do they do all day? They are completely unable to deal with life. It seems to be getting worse and worse, and Prop2 is about to pop out. They’re fucked.

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Jenn SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP READING/ADRESSING TATTLE. Get off of this forum, use what very little brain you’ve got left, and be a better fucking mother

• Heart

Caligirl123

016D6305-8452-4540-AFA3-8DB753F377E9.jpeg

Imma just leave this here. But I bet a Blobfish has better manners.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
So Dim can't even pretend to show empathy over his sounds-like-he's-getting-sawed-in-half son, can barely remember when he last spoke to his mom and thinks she's doing okay, gave up on running because of his hip pain but claims he's now doing weight lifting (I don't think that's helping his moobs) and can't use the stationary bike because it's in their bedroom which would wake up the lumbering Ginnbeast.

Ginn is a snotty coughing inflated bloated greasy waddling mess who cries over a lemon pig, pretends they don't fight as they bickered multiple times during the live show, and says they were keeping things more between them re: prop #2 updates this time around to hide how disappointed she is about not birthing a baby with female parts. 🥴

No wonder they didn't bother doing a "let's waddle around a sinkhole with nonstop flying planes overhead" vlog to be able to repeat how excited!!!!!!!! they are about this year. It must be getting harder and harder to ignore the cognitive dissonance that's been banging against their empty brains for years.

• Heart

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Dim thinks he'll come out to CA "as soon as things get back to normal" after Anotherson claws his way out of hell. Newsflash Dim, things are never going back to "normal" aka "convenient" for you.

Ginn said J¢ was upset and screaming like he was being murdered because his egg and sperm donor are "working" and she told him when you're an adult "you work". Um..... then start working you fucking cunts.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33