The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did they even bother buying their son an annual pass?
Because they wanted to show us Tattlers up for calling them out on their grifting BS on Jackson’s actual birthday! Their lack of transparency/disclosure got him into Studios for free

$1488.87 spent on an AP, December 2, 2022 and Jackson’s only used it once!

Now who’s laughing?
It’s us tattlers! 👏 😂😆😂 👏

---

The annual pass for Buddy is proving to be, as usual for them, a waste of money. It's been two months and he's been once and only rode the train iirc.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Exploding Bewbs!!! (11.9.12)

jenn talks about her “anxiety” which we all know is bleeping fake…but she talks about how her sister is 10 years younger than her and how she can always talk to her and how wise the younger sister is…pretty funny that we are only 10.5 years from that video and this selfish witch doesn’t even talk about her family who she apparently appreciated SSSOOOO much

Reactions: 17
I am not sure if this is the correct thread or this has been covered earlier but on WhatsApp if you look for a meme to send and type in “Nate Disney” you get a whole list of Gifs to send. Nothing for Tim Tracker. Interesting.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think Tim will bring Buddy to the parks after the baby comes. The nanny will take care of the baby. And Jenn will “edit”

Reactions: 9
I think Tim will bring Buddy to the parks after the baby comes. The nanny will take care of the baby. And Jenn will “edit”
🤔 ummm….I don’t know.
Tim is clueless, uncomfortable and distracted when he has Jackson solo. He doesn’t know how to relate to a 3 year old.
I would say that Tim tolerates Jackson’s presence. But has no deep emotional connection with him. Therefore Tim does not enjoy and appreciate any time he spends with Jackson.

OT - I still don’t get why they have a nanny/babysitter! They are Jekyl and Hyde when with Jackson and without him. And it seems like they are without J$ more and more of late. WHY?? 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
are we supposed to be impressed with the amount of money they paid to ship out their used pencil cases and tit???!!!! Like the the giveaway of tit was your idea a whole vlog on shipping costs and brushing teeth is a god damn money grab

Reactions: 20
Awww I love you guys. Not in a weird stan/creepy way! I won’t ever ask any of you for super stickers I promise🤣🤣🤣

but seriously I come here and laugh so hard sometimes I cry and I’m looking forward to you all getting me through recovery!

surgery is scheduled for February 7th…sad to go into our 14 year wedding anniversary with tons of PT/crutches/a massive brace but I need to get these knees under control if we have ANY hope to do the princess marathon next February
Gosh that's quick! It'll be good to get it over and hopefully get you back on your feet, pain and dislocation free soon. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Gosh that's quick! It'll be good to get it over and hopefully get you back on your feet, pain and dislocation free soon. ❤
He could see on my MRI how recent and traumatic the recent dislocation was so he could tell that I want this over and done with NOW. I would have had the surgery the next day if I could have honestly, that’s how desperate I am now…

thank you so much sweet friend! I know it’s going to be a struggle and painful but I hope I never have to experience a dislocated kneecap ever again 🤮😭

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Jenn is going to regret all this face stuffing when 18lb Anotherson rips her from C to A on the way out, and that deflated belly chaffs her shins.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
We’re featured on the FB group! They are begging the admins to get rid of whoever keeps posting Jackson Would love it & they refuse! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I agree with the mods! It's not a negative post at all! Also, funny that Jamie person is no longer in the FB group, way to reverse uno yourself bud!
1674866165048.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Another gem from the stan group tonight....um, having fruit flies in your house IS bad luck, sweetie.

I cannot imagine having to seek out advice like this from strangers on the internet. My brain hurts.

Screen Shot 2023-01-27 at 7.37.32 PM.png

I agree with the mods! It's not a negative post at all! Also, funny that Jamie person is no longer in the FB group, way to reverse uno yourself bud!
View attachment 1916079
So my question is, did Jamie leave on their own or did Jamie get kicked out?

And Marie, bless her heart, she's looking to get herself kicked out of that group by sending people over here. All they have to do is start reading and they'll see the Trackers for who they really are.

• Haha
  • Wow
And Marie, bless her heart, she's looking to get herself kicked out of that group by sending people over here. All they have to do is start reading and they'll see the Trackers for who they really are.
Didn't Marie just claim she was kicked off something else Tracker-related? Reddit? Or YouTube?

Why is she still defending them?

(or is that a different nutjob I'm thinking of?)

ETA: Yep. It's her. Just found it.

WHY on earth are you still defending them, Marie?!?!

They. 👏 Don't. 👏 Care. 👏 About. 👏 You.

1674866848306.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Another gem from the stan group tonight....um, having fruit flies in your house IS bad luck, sweetie.

I cannot imagine having to seek out advice like this from strangers on the internet. My brain hurts.

View attachment 1916085
Someone should make up something equally ridiculous to lemon pig for an answer. "Fruit flies hate human saliva. If you lick the lemon pig it will ward off the flies and your luck with continue!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Didn't Marie just claim she was kicked off something else Tracker-related? Reddit? Or YouTube?

Why is she still defending them?

(or is that a different nutjob I'm thinking of?)

ETA: Yep. It's her. Just found it.

WHY on earth are you still defending them, Marie?!?!

They. 👏 Don't. 👏 Care. 👏 About. 👏 You.
I can't figure her out. At all. She's all over the place with her opinions of the Trackers, but she's obsessed with us here. I think we've been super nice to her, we even named an entire thread in her honor. 😂 But Tattlers live rent free in that women's head. I do wish she'd just post here and explain herself or just join in. She's going to get kicked out of the stan group posting screen shots of our posts there.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.