The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His scream was seriously disturbing! I've never heard a kid scream like that after waking up from a nap. He doesn't need to be napping at 4pm if he goes to bed at 7pm assholes!

• Wow
Reactions: 31
More "real" Tracker banter, they are kind of arguing about the paint color.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How bleeping disrespectful. This is just a cash grab. It's super rude to do a live and not give the audience your undivided attention. What the hell did they do all weekend and all day that they couldn't paint around the live show. Assholes.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That belly has already dropped. You are 100% going to give birth to a 16 pound premie in 2 weeks.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
“We don’t really fight”. Well you can’t fight when Tim is just defeated and has given up.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Whenever you think they couldn't go lower. Surprise!

This might be a good time to spam them with comments. No way she can delete them!

Reactions: 12
We use Hello Fresh too every other week so I can’t judge the use of boxed meals. To me cooking is cooking and I’ll give credit where credit is due. Doesn’t matter to me whether you follow a recipe from a box, a cookbook, the internet, or you just wing it. Whether you get the groceries delivered, shop yourself, go to farmers market. If you are making the effort to cook with love for your family to sit and enjoy together whenever you can….you did good in my book. The problem that I have (and others have pointed out) is that Jenn doesn’t cook to bring her family together or to provide for them in a loving way….she cooks tit she knows Tim won’t like and she leaves Jackson out. Now pleasing Tim is admittedly probably annoying…dude only eats burgers and dogs….but I get the impression she has gone out of her way to really pick things he is not interested in. I get the impression that he asked her to help out more by cooking dinner twice a week and so she has decided to pick food that he’ll absolutely hate in hopes that he’ll just say fine I give up you don’t have to anymore. I know that game 🤣

I actually enjoy cooking. My youngest and I made homemade pasta last night with the KitchenAid pasta press attachment. It was so good! I sautéed squash and made a brown butter sauce then we topped it off with burrata and fresh basil from our herb garden that we planted in the backyard over my 3 week sabbatical (which is now sadly over).

I watched You People yesterday! It was very good even if the ending was formulaic. The bachelorette party scene was at the hotel (The Parker) in Palm Springs that I just was at. I was like hey I recognize that! Then I watched the Glass Onion which had an art installation that I saw at the Palm Springs art museum and one in our hotel lobby (the Pendry) in WeHo. So crazy!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Dim thinks he'll come out to CA "as soon as things get back to normal" after Anotherson claws his way out of hell. Newsflash Dim, things are never going back to "normal" aka "convenient" for you.

Ginn said J¢ was upset and screaming like he was being murdered because his egg and sperm donor are "working" and she told him when you're an adult "you work". Um..... then start working you bleeping cunts.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
When getting that SuperStickers cash is more important than parenting or being an adult....they know their stans so well that literally hearing a child scream and watching paint dry is "acceptable" content to squeeze a couple hundred bucks out of the day.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Jenn had to explain that “they are working”

HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHA Jenn you know your 3 year old doesn’t understand comedy

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Starting to feel a bit better of my guess of February 15th. I think I chose that date because I didn't think they'd be that creative in their lie and just moved it a month up.

Oh an enthralling conversation about paint color and drying...

And you can tell that Dim is ready to bail and stalk Yoshi at Super Nintendo World at the first opportunity.

And we don't fight....okay, well, I'll see you in my Florida counterpart's office on Monday when you want your uncontested contested divorce.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The Tim Tracker #115 Leave your son to cry while the stans pay to watch paint dry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
That would a funny take if you ever ran into them in public - "Hi Tim, where's Jenn at? Who's this with you? Did you get remarried?"

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.