The Tim Tracker #114 Well at Olive Garden.. when you are there you forget you have family!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also see why Tim is obsessing over getting sound proofing in the rooms, but I would never want to drown my kid out though.
People throw around the term soundproofing, but likely they'll put up something like this:
Screenshot 2023-01-30 at 10.58.30 PM.png

Which is really to control reflections and absorb some high end. But, if they really want to soundproof, they need to build a decoupled room within a room. Put a layer of heavy neoprene all around, then build the room inside that and make it solid, don't screw it to the outside walls. Also, ideally you have two doors with rubber seals all around and about a foot in between to air gap it.
Or, there are also tracks you can hang over the drywall to hang a new layer of drywall, again giving it an air gap. That's way more expensive and definitely the way to go if you really want soundproofing.

Reactions: 10
People throw around the term soundproofing, but likely they'll put up something like this:
View attachment 1923604
Which is really to control reflections and absorb some high end. But, if they really want to soundproof, they need to build a decoupled room within a room. Put a layer of heavy neoprene all around, then build the room inside that and make it solid, don't screw it to the outside walls. Also, ideally you have two doors with rubber seals all around and about a foot in between to air gap it.
Or, there are also tracks you can hang over the drywall to hang a new layer of drywall, again giving it an air gap. That's way more expensive and definitely the way to go if you really want soundproofing.
And there's the design of Buddy's new 'big boy' room. Watch.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Dim can't even pretend to show empathy over his sounds-like-he's-getting-sawed-in-half son, can barely remember when he last spoke to his mom and thinks she's doing okay, gave up on running because of his hip pain but claims he's now doing weight lifting (I don't think that's helping his moobs) and can't use the stationary bike because it's in their bedroom which would wake up the lumbering Ginnbeast.

Ginn is a snotty coughing inflated bloated greasy waddling mess who cries over a lemon pig, pretends they don't fight as they bickered multiple times during the live show, and says they were keeping things more between them re: prop #2 updates this time around to hide how disappointed she is about not birthing a baby with female parts. 🥴

No wonder they didn't bother doing a "let's waddle around a sinkhole with nonstop flying planes overhead" vlog to be able to repeat how excited!!!!!!!! they are about this year. It must be getting harder and harder to ignore the cognitive dissonance that's been banging against their empty brains for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Turned on the live to that exact moment.

Jenn saw something happen before the screaming really started. J getting out and running to the door or something? Or the nanny trying to get him to keep sleeping? Something caught her eye on the monitor.

I wonder... if J was able to go out of his room and he is used to them "working" (🥴) doing lives in the other room, maybe he went to the old live room expecting to get to join in the live like usual. Perhaps he was intercepted by the nanny at the door, or went to that room after he woke up and started screaming because they weren't there? Or that they weren't there and was told he can't go in there (baby's room). Something is really off about this.
I think he was locked in his room. And he wanted out. He is in a toddler bed and he can get up and walk right out. Transitioning can be hard to get the kid to stay in bed at night. I couldn’t imagine naps! At that point, the kid is telling you he is done with naps. But, they don’t want to deal with him so they force the naps and now he is showing all of the stans what happens daily.
Did anyone else catch the two completely different reasons given? Dim said he wanted to sleep more, but he can’t so he screams like that. Uh, that’s a clue dimmy boy….he’s done with naps!! Ginn said it was because he was upset they had to work. 🙄 They aren’t even good at deception.

Reactions: 29
I wondered if J$ was either locked in or locked out of their room. Whatever the case that was probably one of the worst things they have done in recent past. Ignore your child for three hundred bucks. As far as the nanny being there, I sort of doubt it since Jen would've probably made some remark that she talked to B since I think she gets a kick out of the fact that they have a nanny. I'm actually wondering if B has flown the coop and we are now on to Nanny C or if B is on her way out since the only "perk" of the job (being dragged around to every vacation) probably isn't going to happen until at least June of this year. And if they going to AM island this year I will laugh at how poorly they handle an infant and preschoolar. Also, if she's still nursing at that point I don't know how she'll be able to tolerate it sans booze.

And of course Dim doesn't like kimchi. The man doesn't even like rice. And lord I don't even want to think of the state of the Snacker's toilet.

Reactions: 11
That screaming wasn't normal. He must have been locked in but still it sounded like he was terrified or hurt.
Dims awkward in the corner so how's everyone doing... while his child was in distress was so weird.
This Live was something else.... painting a wall because we don't have time to do it another time?
Then the arguing about paint and bitching about restaurants and DVC...ughh. Really...you guys can tell if a restaurant is dirty? Your house is a pig sty!
She mentions she is pregnant again....dude holy crap...we know.
BTW the clip that someone posted earlier of J$ screaming now says disabled and private video.

Reactions: 22
I wonder if Dim painted during the live because he doesn't get to talk much during them and likely no indecision about the color.

Reactions: 7
That screaming wasn't normal. He must have been locked in but still it sounded like he was terrified or hurt.
Dims awkward in the corner so how's everyone doing... while his child was in distress was so weird.
This Live was something else.... painting a wall because we don't have time to do it another time?
Then the arguing about paint and bitching about restaurants and DVC...ughh. Really...you guys can tell if a restaurant is dirty? Your house is a pig sty!
She mentions she is pregnant again....dude holy crap...we know.
BTW the clip that someone posted earlier of J$ screaming now says disabled and private video.
Well…it was great while it lasted. 🤷🏻‍♀️
The creator was probably getting threatened by Slacker stans. So they privatized it.

It is still broadcasting in its entirety on their channel, though! (3:50 - on)

Reactions: 12
I bet that's the kind of screaming Buddy has done when his egg and sperm donor were trying to force him on the "brown rollie coastie" or Haunted Mansion during their "first haircut sort of" staycation. The kind where he ends up looking like either a sweaty mess or like he's had a bucket of water dumped on him.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
It really was a strange incident with his screaming. Tim was literally shrugging it off saying J would deal with it on his own. Then Jen comes back in the room after several minutes and said she had to explain to him that “they were working”. She didn’t say he went back to sleep?.
Tim mentioning “he’s just not done with his nap yet”…. Uhhh. Sure sounded like he was awake? All of it was so odd. I really feel like they locked him in his room to force him to eventually fall asleep in there and she had to re-calm him down some she could leave him in there again. Sooooo weird.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Since the screaming share clip has been pulled by YouTube. It starts at 3:45. You might have to increase the volume a bit.

Reactions: 9
I know everyone has already said basically this exact same thing, so excuse the redundancy... but what the actual duck was that screaming segment?? The way Tim reacted might be one of the craziest/most unattached/scary parenting situations I've ever seen. When Jenn gets quiet for a second he just nonchalantly says "how's everybody doing" to try and down him out. No reaction or even the tiniest bit of concern whatsoever for his child who is clearly in distress one way or another. And once Jenn leaves he sits down in front of the camera and doesn't even glance one single time at the baby monitor to see what's going on, he just straight up starts collecting his $$ stickers. Beyond fucked up.

As for her massive belly, it's 1000% clear at this point they lied about the due date so they could cruise. No doubt about it anymore. She looks like she could have the baby tomorrow. They must really think their stans are equal parts blind and stupid if they still believe she has almost 6 weeks left. Deplorable human beings. I have never hated them more than I do now after watching that livestream.

Reactions: 36
Tim is definitely over the shrilling screams. Is it possible to break a kid out of that?
I also see why Tim is obsessing over getting sound proofing in the rooms, but I would never want to drown my kid out though. That’s just stupid.

Jenn said they haven’t had McDonald’s in YEARS. Years as in December 2022.

She really has no concept of time. Literallt
It depends on why he was screaming like that. If he’s screaming like that because he’s scared/hurt/under severe distress due to something in the environment, then you would want that kind of reaction from him. But if this scream happens frequently, and he knows that it will cause one of his absentee parents to suddenly appear to, at the very least, scold him for being so loud, he’ll continue to do it. If that’s the situation, he’s learned that he needs to engage in intense behaviors to break them away from whatever they’re doing to get some sort of attention from them, because little things like “mommy/daddy I want to play with you” don’t work anymore.

In that case, you would want to first ensure his safety - with those kinds of screams, it could very well be a “boy who cried wolf” situation, but there is a part of the story where there’s actually a wolf and no one comes. You would always want to check to make sure he’s okay (which Tim didn’t do), but after that you’d want to ignore that behavior (not the child). With a child like J$, they could have offered him an appropriate replacement statement, like “mommy come here!” And then they could have responded to that. A child who solely wants attention in that case will be delighted to even hear his mom and typically would comply to repeating the phrase - if not the first time, maybe after a few times. If they kept up with this (which they won’t even start this), he would soon learn that “mommy come here” got the response he was looking for, and the screaming doesn’t.

Reactions: 18
I still think B was there. You can hear when Jennbo opens the door the screaming gets louder, so he was out of his room. I think they locked him out of that room. He’s over naps & it was bleeping 4pm! He shouldn’t be asleep anyway! They don’t listen to him most of the time - no means yes- so I think the poor thing has found his voice & control freak Dimmy boy is already over it. They both has zero empathy skills- his first taste of being burned. They are going to ruin him & the other one.

I also don’t think they like Planny B. She isn’t a rent a friend for Jennbo & seems to have set hard boundaries. They never mention her- even when it’s obvious she is there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Yeah, Planny B the Nanny probably wasn't there bc that would defeat the purpose of locking the kid away, unless they're holding 2 people hostage now in the room. Or, like @Blessyourheart said, she WAS there and she just couldn't calm him once he "escaped" his room - but yet there wasn't any mention of B by Tim or Jenn as "taking care of" the screaming J. (as they'd normally probably say), so who knows?

They probably locked the kid in the room bc they didn't want him running around while Tim is painting - and also decided to do a livestream to, like someone else mentioned yesterday, to get the stans to literally pay to watch paint dry. :rolleyes:

The kid fell asleep for his 500th nap, then probably freaked the hell out when he woke up, saw the door shut and / or couldn't get out and / or couldn't hear anything, etc. and feared he didn't know where his parents were. That, and the kid is DONE w/ friggin naps for 20 out of 24 hours in the day.

In reality, Jenn COULD be a normal mom and keep J. preoccupied and downstairs while Tim paints ALONE upstairs - and NOT on camera - without her bleeping glued to his side. What a concept!

Reactions: 24
I watched most of the live last night. The screaming. 😢 Tim’s lack of reaction is alarming. It was obvious he wanted to completely ignore it. I couldn’t believe Jackson was screaming the way he was and Tim carried on “how’s everyone doing” and told Jenn to keep scrolling through the comments and stickers before she gets up to check on him. What kind of father are you, Tim??? You could tell he was so pissed that he couldn’t think straight when he was sitting alone answering comments. His breakdown has definitely begun! We all saw this coming. If he’s over Jackson’s behavior already, wait til baby comes!

Reactions: 29
Kid is done with his naps. Trackers, guess what. If you let him drop his damn nap, he’ll go to bed earlier at night. It’s a win-win really.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.