Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mjm9

VIP Member
I hope that Gideon or Oliver sabatoge their date night on Valentine's day ❤ Jackson would love it too untitled useless human beings
This hasn’t been brought up lately.

Does anyone recall them mentioning what they are doing with Jackson when $liver is born?

re: Montessori area
(my recollection. I could be wrong)

They were in $liver’s room talking.
I recall two mirrors, a white edged mirror and another mirror with fall color edging.
With the latter I thought they were referring to Jackson and his loft play area
8D9583B4-7A53-478C-A316-689505737F72.jpeg
1590E238-C591-43EB-87E6-1BDFF76712EC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4

No Grifters Needed

Chatty Member
I remember the days when poor Doug was their "friend" who they grifted DVC stays and perks off of. Too bad he wasn't on this forum longer, I feel like he had A LOT to say but decided to keep it civil when he would share his thoughts with us.
What was Doug’s Tattle username?

Reactions: 3

dingdangdong

Exactly!!! Like Gin is 3 years late on applying any of these principles unless the plan is for Oliver to feed J and pick out J’s clothes? No doubt this is inspired by some recent Montessori Instagram account browsing and I am so looking forward to what sort of parenting IG tips she decides to try for 5 minutes. But like everyone has noted, Tim is WAAAY too much of a control freak to do child-led or independent anything. Think of the mess! J still wears a bib!!!
---

I didn’t watch this actual video but it sounds plausible to me to be set up in a baby’s room. IG Montessori parents do set up a play shelf for even infants (for the aesthetic I’m sure) to put their wooden rattles and sensory toys, and set up a mirror/changing area as early as a year old to foster independence from a very young age. There is a whole line of very expensive Montessori furniture (sprout kids) that shrinks everything down to very small sizes for parents who have been IG influenced.

Plus isn’t it way too late to add to J’s playroom? Unless they moved that stuff into storage?
It isn’t for the baby’s room though, she literally says “in his play room” then holds it up the wall and asks Tim if that’s about the right height for him.

xojamilyn

Where do they get their parenting advice? They do know that it is not okay to lock a 3 year old in their room. Jackson could of helped with the painting of the room. They do know that if a fire happened and Jackson was locked in his room he wouldn't be able to get out. If I heard my child scream like that I would stop want I was doing and see what was happening and see if they are okay. They honestly don't deserve to be parents.
they locked him in his room?!