Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Becky1983d

Pretty sure the teachers will know exactly who they got it off after watching/listening to her go on for long enough, and it’s flo she’s likely told the teachers she’s an “influencer” now 😂 if anyone I was looking after/teaching had a family member saying they were an influencer I’d 100% go and have a nosey 😂
Go have a nosey at the story on her highlights of the 'new house tour' where she's in the garden & benny is talking to a tradesmen or something, benny says something about her being eager filming the house ect & flo says ' it's my job, I'm an influencer' 🤦🏼‍♀️🤢🤮 she really does think she something doesn't she 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

strugglingmother2020

Why? Why? Why?

Why did she think a trip to a field was classed as essential travel?

why was that story such a let down?. I got a coffee ready for a shit show, and I was let down massively!

Why play cluedo?Somethings clearly happened with the ex at the weekend, that she won't go into but keeps referring too!

Why play pantomimes? Bens apprentice must think he's on some sort of Broadway musical every morning with the Go-pro and ring light rammed in his face at 5 different angles.

Why has no packing commenced for house move?

Why do I continue to watch her?

Why does she think she's gods gift?

What did benny find attractive about her?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Wooohooo

The MOST irritating, up her arse, fake, controlling, lonely idiot I’ve ever laid eyes on! I could easily unfollow but eagerly waiting to watch her world crash down around her. STOP pretending another mother’s children are yours....they’re not and never will be. They have a mum. Worry about your your own children who are always bottom of the pile with the excuse “oldest first” I mean who would make their own child give up his bedroom for a step daughter who doesn’t live there full time? To then sleep on a mattress on the floor of his sisters room (who is just as attention seeking as her mother)...Most excitement her poor kids get is making their beds and their own lunch! Unbelievable 😱. Benny obviously doesn’t give her enough attention to prance about half naked all day to “her fans” 😂 leave a little bit of your body to the imagination for crying out loud....poser! I personally don’t understand why she is so vein? Also, what is wrong with her mouth when she smiles...not a pretty sight 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Nora247

Why bring up the size of the house? Why bring up routine? She could of just said Gracie is spending her isolation with us, would get so much more respect doing it that way. Instead it’s her way of bragging and making out she’s better than Joanne.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Popo15

For someone who claims she won’t read here she seems to be very quick to pick up what’s been said 😂😂
I think rosies so clingy with Ben because Flo is, I feel like she watches her mum hang off him and rely on him for everything and maybe thinks that’s normal?! I mean Christ the guy couldn’t even get a bath in peace without cameras and children and Flo 🙄
I also think maybe low key she’s jealous of Joanne and joannes independence because she loves to mention how she’s single and needs help but really other than asking for Benny to help with his children which is literally his duty she seems to just get on with her life & her REAL JOB fine , Flo could never 😂
Yea I think you’ve hit the nail on the head there for sure!!!!

Popo15

Probably going to be an unpopular opinion, but there’s something weird about the way R is with Ben, it’s just odd and makes me feel uncomfortable.
I get what you mean- haven’t been able to put my finger on it for a while.

Haha!!! She just said to Rosie ‘we don’t do crop tops’

why does she keep dropping stuff off to joannes! Like fuck off flo they don’t need you there every 2 mins. Im sure Joanne is more than capable of looking after her OWN children....

Last edited:
  • Haha

Wooohooo

Also, why? Just why does she need to put Joanne down. She lives in a smaller house, so what? She isn’t military, so what? Flo came from nothing, Joanne probably helped contribute to Ben’s property history while Flo the slob freeloads. She is clearly very threatened by Joanne. Also, Flo....she’s not YOUR child! Why does she need to even say anything about Ben and Joanne’s children?! She’s obviously trying to take control, “we spoke....”
no Ben spoke but you have to try and include yourself. I am beginning to despise this woman 😡

She’s so immature, and why does she feel the need to tell us what bra she is wearing everyday
But not fully showing it, but will happily prance round in a bra any other day 🤷🏻‍♀️

So Rosie has gone to school despite being sick last night? Most school policies are 24/48 hours off, no matter why the sickness was caused. Most likely because of the stress of her mum going nuts about a dog walk and going to cry in a field?? However, she should not be at school today!

Reactions: 10

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
I get what you mean- haven’t been able to put my finger on it for a while.

Haha!!! She just said to Rosie ‘we don’t do crop tops’

why does she keep dropping stuff off to joannes! Like fuck off flo they don’t need you there every 2 mins. Im sure Joanne is more than capable of looking after her OWN children....
For someone who claims she won’t read here she seems to be very quick to pick up what’s been said 😂😂
I think rosies so clingy with Ben because Flo is, I feel like she watches her mum hang off him and rely on him for everything and maybe thinks that’s normal?! I mean Christ the guy couldn’t even get a bath in peace without cameras and children and Flo 🙄
I also think maybe low key she’s jealous of Joanne and joannes independence because she loves to mention how she’s single and needs help but really other than asking for Benny to help with his children which is literally his duty she seems to just get on with her life & her REAL JOB fine , Flo could never 😂

Last edited:

Xoxoxox

Here she goes again blurting out Gracie's private life when she has been asked not to and undermining Joanne, then offending her in the process.

• Sad

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
So just went on her Facebook to see if she’d locked her account down yet and I noticed this......

I thought she’s never bought Christmas bedding before?? She said she doesn’t have money and squeezed her money together to get Christmas bedding. Surely she could use the ones she bought! It’s all lies, I tell you!!

View attachment 313163
on her fb on the pic of her “working” someone wrote “you and Ben have such good work EFFICK” 😂😂😂 I’ve attached it because it amused me 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
She also always says she can't speak about gracies issues as she promised Joanne wouldn't, yet she's basically said today she has behavioural issues and she's sent there to give her mum a break. Sounds like ADHD to me
If I was Joanne I’d be raging and would have put ‘Flo’ in her place long before now. I can imagine she’s the kind of Woman who if you even say so much as ‘boo’ to her she’d go into full melt down mode.

• Heart

1-2/3:4

What a cheeky cow. “Joanne would have had 4 kids in a much smaller house”!! Oh it makes me so angry. As if the size of the house had to be commented on! Also “I’ve been told not to talk about it but as my life is on here, I’m going to”. Basically screw what Benny and Joanne say. My platform, I put my life on here so deal with it. So fecking inconsiderate and just disrespectful! Sorry for the rant but I’m just appalled

• Angry

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
"Today I'm great full to be able to continue to work" ... Flo YOU DON'T FUCKING WORK!!! Grr!! 🤦🏽‍♀️🤬

Do you know how insulting that is to someone who does actually work and isn't able to right now jeez you're an absolute moron!
Came here to say this patronising bitch she is “I’m able to continue working from home “ 🙄
Flaunting purchases and your tits on insta is NOT a job flo it’s more like a hobby 🥴🥴

• Heart

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
She’s so insecure!! Why couldn’t she walk the dog whilst Ben was at work? Then he tries to walk the dog and gets accused of trying to be single, god it’s so toxic!!!
All of that happening in front of them kids.....THAT’S why Rosie was sick!!Flo is unstable, insecure and needy!
I think that whole thing this morning came off quite toxic & disturbing honestly , if the roles were reversed and Benny did that to her we’d all be screaming domestic abuse ...it’s not normal to behave like that ESPECIALLY not infront of kids 🥴

Reactions: 9

strugglingmother2020

I have an idea for some lockdown fun. Every time she says “not gonna lie” we should all take a sip of our drinks! 🍹
I need rehab already and its not even 9.30

Still trying to justify her behaviour the other night , she must of been reading here again (the apprentice is missing this morning 😂😂) , “loads of you do it and say it’s normal “ .... so there’s loads of insane insecure followers too? 🧐 I wouldn’t be pleased if I was either Joanne or Steve , hearing about that shit show in the street her aggressively screaming things like “walking like a single man” .... NO that behaviour & mindset isn’t normal it’s insane and abusive Flo.. get help!!!

Surely you should be getting a wage off him is that not how it works 😉😂😂
I think that's why R was sick. Probably anxiety

• Haha

mrskilt

I used to really like her. Been following since she was on a couple of thousand. She’s let it all go to her head I feel. It was when they were round the new house and Ben said ‘oh she’s filming cause she’s..what is it again?’ and she replied ‘An influencer’ I mean really???? Who the hell does that?

• Haha

Onlinedetective

VIP Member
What a cheeky cow. “Joanne would have had 4 kids in a much smaller house”!! Oh it makes me so angry. As if the size of the house had to be commented on! Also “I’ve been told not to talk about it but as my life is on here, I’m going to”. Basically screw what Benny and Joanne say. My platform, I put my life on here so deal with it. So fecking inconsiderate and just disrespectful! Sorry for the rant but I’m just appalled
Can’t be that small as she said all 4 kids had their own bedroom at Joannes yesterday. Fancy saying that. How spiteful.