The Taylor Made Home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but her spelling isn’t even caused my dyslexia. It’s caused by laziness. ‘We bad the evening from hell’ ‘I can now look at it and laught bit at the time’ it’s pure laziness!! Also does she not have predictive text? It’s embarrassing, how does she do bennys invoices if she’s that bad?? Or is it just another copy and paste job same as all her lumi tit?
Oops she’s cracking 😂 as if she’s have a go in the street because he is walking the dog with the kids and didn’t wait for her to blow out the wax melts oh please! Benny you poor fucker!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Erm why is Bennys apprentice in their house? I get that you can still go into peoples house to do work but that’s not work. He’s just sat there! Does she think that they are exempt from the rules??

Last edited:
Is it just me that can hear her ‘normal voice’ coming through loud and clear in her rant stories about the Dog walk? She’s actually so rough naturally, with all the ‘mates’ ‘likes’ ‘lost my sh*t’ etc. You can just tell that she tries to suppress this on her Instagram usually, but when she’s angry it all comes out.

Reactions: 5
Is it just me that can hear her ‘normal voice’ coming through loud and clear in her rant stories about the Dog walk? She’s actually so rough naturally, with all the ‘mates’ ‘likes’ ‘lost my sh*t’ etc. You can just tell that she tries to suppress this on her Instagram usually, but when she’s angry it all comes out.
Can’t buy class can you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oops she’s cracking 😂 as if she’s have a go in the street because he is walking the dog with the kids and didn’t wait for her to blow out the wax melts oh please! Benny you poor fucker!
The bit that got me was the fact that she accused him of trying to impress others by walking on his own with the dog & kids! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s so insecure!! Why couldn’t she walk the dog whilst Ben was at work? Then he tries to walk the dog and gets accused of trying to be single, god it’s so toxic!!!
All of that happening in front of them kids.....THAT’S why Rosie was sick!!Flo is unstable, insecure and needy!

Drives all that way for her to stand in a field .... can’t take George to play with friends or football 😂

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She’s so insecure!! Why couldn’t she walk the dog whilst Ben was at work? Then he tries to walk the dog and gets accused of trying to be single, god it’s so toxic!!!
All of that happening in front of them kids.....THAT’S why Rosie was sick!!Flo is unstable, insecure and needy!
I think that whole thing this morning came off quite toxic & disturbing honestly , if the roles were reversed and Benny did that to her we’d all be screaming domestic abuse ...it’s not normal to behave like that ESPECIALLY not infront of kids 🥴

Reactions: 9
The dog walking thing really screams insecure - I don’t understand why she has to be glued to her other half it’s so unhealthy. I think Benny is starting to see the light 😂😂 I would never treat my OH the way she does, it’s embarrassing. He’s out working constantly to pay for the trashy hair extensions and tripods - give him some respect!

The dog walking thing really screams insecure - I don’t understand why she has to be glued to her other half it’s so unhealthy. I think Benny is starting to see the light 😂😂 I would never treat my OH the way she does, it’s embarrassing. He’s out working constantly to pay for the trashy hair extensions and tripods - give him some respect!
He needs an instagram account 😂

• Haha
She’s so immature, and why does she feel the need to tell us what bra she is wearing everyday

Reactions: 4
She’s so immature, and why does she feel the need to tell us what bra she is wearing everyday
And like we also really needed to know that nurses are foraging around in her when she has a coil fitted 🤢 she's so cringe no one cares love

• Sick
And like we also really needed to know that nurses are foraging around in her when she has a coil fitted 🤢 she's so cringe no one cares love
She’s obviously desperate for content . To be honest who is interested in which form of contraception she uses ? Some things are personal in my opinion .

Is she keeping pushing about periods and hormones etc in an attempt to create an excuse for her toxic vile behaviour maybe?
Her mask is slipping rapidly regardless , too late Flo 😂😂

• Haha
But not fully showing it, but will happily prance round in a bra any other day 🤷🏻‍♀️

So Rosie has gone to school despite being sick last night? Most school policies are 24/48 hours off, no matter why the sickness was caused. Most likely because of the stress of her mum going nuts about a dog walk and going to cry in a field?? However, she should not be at school today!

Reactions: 10
Did she say the kids go to bed at 19:30?! That’s very early - most families haven’t long finished their dinner once they are back from work etc at this time? I think that’s horrible but I suppose they need to get up at 5am to do their chores so she can laze around all day and have imaginary zoom calls.

Why? Why? Why?

Why did she think a trip to a field was classed as essential travel?

why was that story such a let down?. I got a coffee ready for a tit show, and I was let down massively!

Why play cluedo?Somethings clearly happened with the ex at the weekend, that she won't go into but keeps referring too!

Why play pantomimes? Bens apprentice must think he's on some sort of Broadway musical every morning with the Go-pro and ring light rammed in his face at 5 different angles.

Why has no packing commenced for house move?

Why do I continue to watch her?

Why does she think she's gods gift?

What did benny find attractive about her?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.