The Taylor Made Home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying in 1 morning that she's got a breakout and then saying it's good for acne 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂
Also on her latest video her poor sales pitch says ‘you’ll do more damage than you need to do’ so she’s basically telling people it’s damaging the skin. We can see that from the mass of spots showing through a filter! 😂😂😂 oh dear

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Saying in 1 morning that she's got a breakout and then saying it's good for acne 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂
She’s certainly not a good advert and needs to make sure she knows all the facts about the product before trying to flog it to her ‘ lovelies’ some of whom believe everything she says . She’s getting more and more desperate but sinking into the abyss 😂

Reactions: 7
I see it’s teeth brushing again and a crop top kind of day!
Even the child has a new crop top! 🤢

I can’t help thinking that she made the kids read out their Xmas lists as a subtle beg for gifted items!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

I can’t help thinking that she made the kids read out their Xmas lists as a subtle beg for gifted items!!!
Yeah a saw the new crop top!
And I switched off by the time it got to the Christmas list part. Our girls wrote their letters to Father Christmas but they told them about all the good things they did this year and said thank for any presents that they may get this year; rather than listing out what they wanted

Yeah a saw the new crop top!
And I switched off by the time it got to the Christmas list part. Our girls wrote their letters to Father Christmas but they told them about all the good things they did this year and said thank for any presents that they may get this year; rather than listing out what they wanted
That’s a lovely idea!

Reactions: 6

She’s always begging it’s so shameless & she won’t get much she never does look at the birthday situations... you’d think she’d of learnt 😂
Had money to buy Rosie new clothes today tho... SHOCK

Probably going to be an unpopular opinion, but there’s something weird about the way R is with Ben, it’s just odd and makes me feel uncomfortable.

Probably going to be an unpopular opinion, but there’s something weird about the way R is with Ben, it’s just odd and makes me feel uncomfortable.
I get what you mean- haven’t been able to put my finger on it for a while.

Haha!!! She just said to Rosie ‘we don’t do crop tops’

why does she keep dropping stuff off to joannes! Like duck off flo they don’t need you there every 2 mins. Im sure Joanne is more than capable of looking after her OWN children....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I get what you mean- haven’t been able to put my finger on it for a while.

Haha!!! She just said to Rosie ‘we don’t do crop tops’

why does she keep dropping stuff off to joannes! Like duck off flo they don’t need you there every 2 mins. Im sure Joanne is more than capable of looking after her OWN children....
For someone who claims she won’t read here she seems to be very quick to pick up what’s been said 😂😂
I think rosies so clingy with Ben because Flo is, I feel like she watches her mum hang off him and rely on him for everything and maybe thinks that’s normal?! I mean Christ the guy couldn’t even get a bath in peace without cameras and children and Flo 🙄
I also think maybe low key she’s jealous of Joanne and joannes independence because she loves to mention how she’s single and needs help but really other than asking for Benny to help with his children which is literally his duty she seems to just get on with her life & her REAL JOB fine , Flo could never 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
For someone who claims she won’t read here she seems to be very quick to pick up what’s been said 😂😂
I think rosies so clingy with Ben because Flo is, I feel like she watches her mum hang off him and rely on him for everything and maybe thinks that’s normal?! I mean Christ the guy couldn’t even get a bath in peace without cameras and children and Flo 🙄
I also think maybe low key she’s jealous of Joanne and joannes independence because she loves to mention how she’s single and needs help but really other than asking for Benny to help with his children which is literally his duty she seems to just get on with her life & her REAL JOB fine , Flo could never 😂
Yea I think you’ve hit the nail on the head there for sure!!!!

Reactions: 11
Jeez, it’s Sat night, she’s still sat in front of that ring light, in the mirror, with not much left to the imagination. Surprised she hasn’t started licking herself yet 🤮 I don’t think she is attractive at all, I really don’t understand why she is so in love with herself? I think her marriage lacks attention and that’s why she flaunts herself, to attract the attention she isn’t getting? There is not one classy thing about this girl, she’s a chav attention seeking idiot! I just feel so sorry for her kids and sadly Rosie will be exactly the same.

I completely agree. I was cringing at the stories of them watching him get undressed to go in the bath and her asking if he’s naked. It’s just weird. Why would you put that on a story???? They’re all standing outside the door wondering if he’s naked and about to get in the bath. So odd!

It’s the way her voice changes when she talks to Ben compared to when she’s on stories. Also I think Ben’s pretty fit 😅 she’s punching Tbf. He could deffo get someone else who actually works too I think that’s why she’s so clingy

Reactions: 8
So we've got undeclared ads, undeclared gifts 'pamper night' that was 1 big ad not a nice mother daughter thing. Looks like neither kids are in booster seats and I doubt they're both over the required height. Probably booster seats would ruin the image she's trying to go for?? Safety over image every single day of the week. Rosie definitely won't be tall enough not to need one as she's not in huge clothes sizes so can't be a giant!

Reactions: 5
She keeps removing her awful ad posts from her grid because they don’t get any likes - hilarious. That mother and daughter pamper night was a farce. ‘Rosie go and get me a facecloth’ she does nothing all day and uses those kids to do everything! She looks like a nightmare to live with - so needy and bossy!

• Haha
In the IGTV with Rosie ‘you already look like me you’re my twin’ ‘you don’t need anymore you’re beautiful’ so you’re saying you’re also beautiful flo considering she’s your twin?
Honestly this woman, I’m only still there to see whether this house goes through and to look at benny 🤣🤪

• Haha
In the IGTV with Rosie ‘you already look like me you’re my twin’ ‘you don’t need anymore you’re beautiful’ so you’re saying you’re also beautiful flo considering she’s your twin?
Honestly this woman, I’m only still there to see whether this house goes through and to look at benny 🤣🤪
Haha! Yea she’s done those ‘subtle’ complaints to herself before! twit!

be careful what you say about Benny- flo will hunt you down!!! You know how psycho she can get! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha! Yea she’s done those ‘subtle’ complaints to herself before! twit!

be careful what you say about Benny- flo will hunt you down!!! You know how psycho she can get! 😂
🤪🤪 that’s okay I’d record it all for the gram and see how she likes a phone shoved in her face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Do you get the feeling that flo is one of those people if you were friends with that would totally run you up the wrong way?
Making out there life’s forever perfect, patronising almost because she thinks her life is so perfect and has it all that she would give you “advice” but actually it’s like she’s pittying you.
I can’t watch her much more! It’s actually quiet insulting the way she speaks to her followers, like she is some queen!
She’s such a big influencer now I’m surprised she didn’t get a call for I’m a celeb! 😉

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.