The Taylor Made Home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any TTMH fans here???
I started following her when she had about 1500 followers and really liked her but she has gone down the instagrammer route of dropping hints and asking for recommendations and then lo and behold gifted items . She really thinks she is a fashion beauty and home influencer .

Reactions: 6
Oooo interested to see people’s thoughts on Flo. I really liked her till recently. Her insta is going in a totally diff direction and everything is for the gram.

Reactions: 5
Omg waited for this! Thoughts on her? I find she’s just another Insta beg and wants to hang out of hinches arse! It’s a shame really because she’s so nice! But think she posts to much of the children!

Reactions: 1
Hands up I LOVE her morning routine, I think its amazing and how impeccable the kids are at doing them 👌 but this week I think she's on such a downer with the little guy going to live with his dad. I'm getting the vibe that maybe she has been told to give it up or something

Reactions: 2
I used to love her she would motivate me so much with housework and kids helping out but I feel like the bigger she’s getting the more it’s going to her head. I just skip past her stories now she’s boring

Reactions: 5
I did like her and enjoyed her stories but there were soooo many posts just yabbering on😂 her morning routine is great but definitely something I couldn't do everyday!

Used to think she was ok. She’s awful now and all ad ad ad and no real direction.
she’s like something out of the 1950’s. totally codependent on her husband. Like has no life no money of her own. All Benny Benny Benny ! Vomit
The way she treats the kids, so anxious and ott. I recon she wants to do the new house move as she thinks she will get stuff gifted. Always on the beg. And what is it with them awful tacky dangly earrings she wears.

Reactions: 8
Used to think she was ok. She’s awful now and all ad ad ad and no real direction.
she’s like something out of the 1950’s. totally codependent on her husband. Like has no life no money of her own. All Benny Benny Benny ! Vomit
The way she treats the kids, so anxious and ott. I recon she wants to do the new house move as she thinks she will get stuff gifted. Always on the beg. And what is it with them awful tacky dangly earrings she wears.
Shes started doing mlm now with nuskin and its put me right off her! Shes being very coy about it as well saying she has a discount code for the lumi but directing to her own nuskin web page

Shes started doing mlm now with nuskin and its put me right off her! Shes being very coy about it as well saying she has a discount code for the lumi but directing to her own nuskin web page
I noticed that too! That’s all the commission going straight In her pocket!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
The Taylormade home used to be good now it’s far to many ads etc , another one that’s gone downhill

I started following her when she had about 1500 followers and really liked her but she has gone down the instagrammer route of dropping hints and asking for recommendations and then lo and behold gifted items . She really thinks she is a fashion beauty and home influencer .
[/QUOT

could she love herself ANY more?? she went to get her hair done the other week in a BRA!!!!! I doubt her step son wants to see her cutting about in a bra with her implants hanging out. Any reason to show her arse to the camera too. I hate how she slags off the new house with how nasty it is. Thats still someones house. its just not to your taste

She really loves herself and as well as in “influencer “ she now considers herself a beauty expert and make up artist . Can’t believe how Instagram has gone to her head and her constant begging now really makes me angry . She used to be so relatable but has now gone down the same path as many so called influencers. She will be constantly begging when they move .

Reactions: 7
OMG I have found my people! The more time goes on the more she gets on my nerves!
She is actually more annoying then Hinch.
Makes out she is such a great mum but let’s her kids on electric scooters and bikes without helmets, and WTF is with those stupid boomerang things she does! Cringe at its best.

• Heart
I could be completely wrong here but I’m sure when I very first started following her she had an actual job And only put ads up for small companies, then her insta obviously took off and now she doesn’t seem to work at all?? Also her ads these days are as bad as hinch she’ll literally put a swipe up for everything

ive been waiting for this thread. My goodness this woman annoys me sooo much. I used to really enjoy her stories but now the constant ads, swipe ups, hinting for freebies and repetitive drivel bores me to tears. Also she could not love herself anymore. Put some clothes on for the love of god!!

• Heart
Yet another video of her kid on a hoverboard without a helmet! You don’t need to be going fast to get a head injury from falling off a moving object.
I can’t believe this is in the quiet thread section...there must be more of us!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.