The Taylor Made Home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s spent more on a tripod (she needs more than a tripod to make her more professional) than she did her sons birthday 😱 she always delivers this vile woman
I don’t know how many tripods she has already bought . Why does she need another ?

Reactions: 3
I thought it was a bit odd her saying Rosie wanted an outdoor Wendy house for Christmas. She will be nearly 8 is that not a bit old for a Wendy house ?
I’m not sure I have boys lol but I always thought Wendy houses were for really young kids like toddlers to about 6/7 🤷‍♀️
Unless she’s hinting for one of those companies to gift her some ridiculous outdoor set which I’ve spied a few influencers doing lately

Reactions: 4
So she’s spent more on a tripod (she needs more than a tripod to make her more professional) than she did her sons birthday 😱 she always delivers this vile woman
Just come on to say the same! She spends more on her self than those kids 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’ve gone without for years to make sure my kids have everything I’m by no means a scruff but I would happily not buy myself something to make sure my boys where boxes off

Reactions: 7
Just come on to say the same! She spends more on her self than those kids 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’ve gone without for years to make sure my kids have everything I’m by no means a scruff but I would happily not buy myself something to make sure my boys where boxes off
100% this! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I'm exactly the same

Oh so it's a website coming soon then, the thing she had to put money towards. I think she's trying be the TOMM of blended families and how to get the kids to do everything. No sign of Gracie today even though all kids were staying til Thursday? George was in his own bed.

Reactions: 5
Oh so it's a website coming soon then, the thing she had to put money towards. I think she's trying be the TOMM of blended families and how to get the kids to do everything. No sign of Gracie today even though all kids were staying til Thursday? George was in his own bed.
I saw that there was a shopping basket in the top right hand corner too, probably a long winded way to buying that stupid lumi spa along with some misspelled crap about how she’s the queen of blended families 😴 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"Today I'm great full to be able to continue to work" ... Flo YOU DON'T bleeping WORK!!! Grr!! 🤦🏽‍♀️🤬

Do you know how insulting that is to someone who does actually work and isn't able to right now jeez you're an absolute moron!

"Today I'm great full to be able to continue to work" ... Flo YOU DON'T bleeping WORK!!! Grr!! 🤦🏽‍♀️🤬

Do you know how insulting that is to someone who does actually work and isn't able to right now jeez you're an absolute moron!
Came here to say this patronising witch she is “I’m able to continue working from home “ 🙄
Flaunting purchases and your tits on insta is NOT a job flo it’s more like a hobby 🥴🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She will have defo insulted so many people with that comment this morning. It’s so so so offensive to so many people that do actually work. No wonder she has no friends if she goes about acting so insensitive. I’ve never seen anyone acting so selfish on the gram if I’m honest 😂

• Haha
I actually burst out laughing when she said she doesn't do non-essential shopping trips. Right cos obviously everyone needs to go in a shop every single day to buy tit?
No friends at the school? She used to be friends with Chapman chapter as their kids are in the same class, and went out together shopping too, I'm talking a way back but what happened there? Can't name drop sian as she's not a huuuuuge account like the others she tags? And won't send her followers over to a smaller account?

Reactions: 8
She will have defo insulted so many people with that comment this morning. It’s so so so offensive to so many people that do actually work. No wonder she has no friends if she goes about acting so insensitive. I’ve never seen anyone acting so selfish on the gram if I’m honest 😂
Apart from hinch 😂

What happened to the domestic abuse awareness?
🧐it was seemingly incredibly important to her the other morning and she was going to bring awareness all week? Shame on me for thinking she could even do one thing right 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Notice they didn’t buy their children any despite knowing they couldn’t go to an organised bonfire display tonight which she says they normally do .
Not even a sparkler!!

Poor George was probably scrubbing the floors whilst the 2 actress’s act their cringe mother/daughter show 🤮 so fake!! Also, I don’t believe for one minute loads of people are dm’ing her about that poxy lumi spa! She talks out of her bum hole 🙄🙄

• Haha
Did she really have to film her hugging Rosie what a major cringe moment that was and the rest of the vids 🤢 so so fake that's all she is

Awwww I could not handle the Flobeggy lumi videos tonight - it’s the worst sales pitch yet. Nobody wants a face dildo - does she actually think this is a job? Next week when she runs out of product maybe she’ll give her face a good scrub with her Home Bargains cleaning products - her pores must be so blocked using that thing 🤮

Just a thought - I think she’s maybe cleaned Benny out moneywise because it’s normally people who are desperate that get into these pyramid schemes - the kids don’t seem to get any presents etc and well she did buy that ring light specifically for the lumi spa pushing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Notice they didn’t buy their children any despite knowing they couldn’t go to an organised bonfire display tonight which she says they normally do .
I highly doubt they normally go to anything, probably another one of her lies, we’ve watched her for months scrimp pennies for the kids and dp nothing fun with them, but whatever she wants for herself she buys no matter what price. Absolutely horrible mother

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.