Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

1-2/3:4

Probably going to be an unpopular opinion, but there’s something weird about the way R is with Ben, it’s just odd and makes me feel uncomfortable.
I completely agree. I was cringing at the stories of them watching him get undressed to go in the bath and her asking if he’s naked. It’s just weird. Why would you put that on a story???? They’re all standing outside the door wondering if he’s naked and about to get in the bath. So odd!

Reactions: 9

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
Ah we got a mention! Hi flo! Hi anyone new 👋 flo as you're clearly checking this page out. Please please stop oversharing about the children and the ex partners. If you want your account and website to be about routines and your house than do that, stop forcing the children to be everywhere. Stop flouncing about in a bra and get a grip! Apparently the kids were being kept apart and so gracie was cleaning the garden, now they're altogether in the kitchen this morning. We don't all have a s short memories as you do! Take a look at the thread, we can all find things, we're not stupid people over here!
How long before the website becomes a Lumi Spa Web page??
She’s so thick she doesn’t even understand the concept of social distancing, gracie sits next to them all at the table and shares the couch with them , and likely touches most things they touch so there’s absolutely no point in even pretending to keep them apart it’s in front of our eyes that she’s not, and tbh that’s ok she’s a child! Just stop making a drama about nothing Flo!

Wow. Joanne is beautiful. I can see why Florence is jealous and deeply insecure.
Omg I wish I could find her haha she’s the only one I’ve not been able to find 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Instagramstalker101

Chatty Member
7am and benny is blasting music pulling on to their drive? People do night shifts, people have babies, their neighbours as they’ve already said are elderly so have no reason to be up - or may have had a rubbish night and are having a lie in all the be disturbed by that inconsiderate pair 😤 I bet the neighbours will be glad when they’ve moved!!

Also, she could have gone to watch George at the golf thing - just her benny and George. Ella is more than old enough to look after the smaller ones, even Harry really! I was looking after my siblings at a young age! Poor boy, his mum won’t watch him play football because she can’t be bothered to drive the hour drive and now wouldn't watch him on his birthday do what he wanted. There’s no words

Last edited:
  • Heart

Chickenuggets123

I’m still laughing at the apprentice, I know he shouldn’t be there and they don’t care about social distancing or the rules... but I half expected him to start cleaning the kitchen whilst she sat in that dressing gown doing nothing :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:😂

Also - do the kids need to wait in turns to make their beds whilst she moves the tripod onto their room - I wonder if they have a rota? My child would lift the tripod out the room and shut the door if I even attempted to do that. It’s soooooo strange!

Ohh I’ve just noticed something - her most recent post about lumi 2 hours ago only has 38 likes and half of them are fake likes if you have a look. Hilarious. Such a ‘large following’ you have.... not.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I actually burst out laughing when she said she doesn't do non-essential shopping trips. Right cos obviously everyone needs to go in a shop every single day to buy shit?
No friends at the school? She used to be friends with Chapman chapter as their kids are in the same class, and went out together shopping too, I'm talking a way back but what happened there? Can't name drop sian as she's not a huuuuuge account like the others she tags? And won't send her followers over to a smaller account?

Wooohooo

Sit the **** down Flo and get off your high horse. Offering your soul to your followers, yet not your children?! And did she say she’s spending 4 hours at football today for children that aren’t hers?? But she couldn’t take poor George to play with his friends yesterday because it was an hour away. Piss poor excuse flo! And for the love of god, wash your hair today, it looks filthy 😂

Instagramstalker101

Chatty Member
It’s the way her voice changes when she talks to Ben compared to when she’s on stories. Also I think Ben’s pretty fit 😅 she’s punching Tbf. He could deffo get someone else who actually works too I think that’s why she’s so clingy

Wooohooo

So she’s spent more on a tripod (she needs more than a tripod to make her more professional) than she did her sons birthday 😱 she always delivers this vile woman

• Angry
I think the house may have fallen through, don’t see any packing. Didn’t think it would ever happened anyway. Looks like she’s rinsed that boy dry.
She definitely should stop buying tat if they're moving. Or discuss boxes, packing ideas.
Medical anxiety but felt totally fine with the examination and ok now waiting for the next steps?? She's so full of waffle!
Shows off and moans about multiple bathrooms but they all must cram into the same space to brush teeth, and using the ringlight (reflection in the tiles) for teeth 😂😂 she cracks me up sometimes, when I'm not cringing 😂

• Haha

Halsey91

I wish Steve (Georges dad) would take custody of poor George he'd be looked after so much better by him and have a much better life.
It actually breaks my heart how left out George is and how sad he looks everyday you can tell he doesn't want to be there 😢💔

• Sad
  • Heart

Thingstodo

Used to think she was ok. She’s awful now and all ad ad ad and no real direction.
she’s like something out of the 1950’s. totally codependent on her husband. Like has no life no money of her own. All Benny Benny Benny ! Vomit
The way she treats the kids, so anxious and ott. I recon she wants to do the new house move as she thinks she will get stuff gifted. Always on the beg. And what is it with them awful tacky dangly earrings she wears.

Isa_Drennan

VIP Member
For me, she seems like a mum who just doesn’t know how to relax and have fun with her kids. She also doesn’t seem interested in trying. It’s shopping, Netflix, screen time and not much else. The little she does with them always comes across as forced, awkward and anything but fun.

Rosie is still really young and yet all she can do with her is pose in front of a mirror/camera. Where are her toys, puzzles, drawing stuff, dolls or any of the other things little girls are into? Where are the trips to the swing park, picnics, country walks or exploring where they live? How about taking her kids fishing since she’s such an enthusiast.

Minnie6

I actually feel sorry for her. What a sad and lonely life.. a Saturday and she’s cleaning a clean home so she feels like she has a purpose! The joking but not joking ad for New look is the most embarrassing thing I’ve seen all day. Even more embarrassing than the I’m going to lift my top up and pretend I didn’t know I’d show my stomach 🤦🏻‍♀️ Someone be her friend 😂

• Haha

Popo15

Anyone see how dirty rosies socks are? For someone who spends every day cleaning. OK I get that she probably went outside without shoes, but then that dirt is going all round the house??
Also I bet the new bed will be going up, she's gotta advertise to earn her pence. So saying it won't go up was pointless, but it should stay boxed until ready for the new house surely would make sense? Wait, nothing makes sense here, doing it for the gram 🙄
100% everything she does/ buys is for the gram! Nothing genuine about her!

I see she’s getting a new bed for herself.... that will be the third bed she’s had since her account. She was gifted the current one... ridiculous
SO ridiculous!! Bet she’s going to do a ‘beggy’ post for it soon! What an utter waste! I hope the company that gifted her that doesn’t gift her another or anything else from now on! I believe if someone has offered to gift you something but you don’t want it/ or can make use of it. Say no thank you! Plenty of others out there who would be delighted with a free bed as nice as that one!

• Heart
Working from home adding to the household finances with about 1/2 hour work a day, really?? Questionable why she gave up work when moving in with Ben, control??

Instagramstalker101

Chatty Member
She is actually a joke. I’m sorry but their birthdays were last week, she’s had plenty of time to order his presents. I just googled ‘junior golf set’ up popped one for £65. Yes quite expensive, but it’s his birthday - she just bought a bloody £95 disgusting unmatching ponytail FOR NO REASON! She could have put that towards his presents????

ALSO why does Gracie not sleep in Ella’s bed? Considering she said only Harry and Gracie are going? So George can keep his bed? Surely with Harry downstairs Gracie would be fine in Ella’s room? So then they’d all have a bed and George wouldn’t have to sleep on the floor.
Honestly I wish I could scoop that little boy up and bring him here to live with me, my little girl would love him so much and he’d have his own bed every bloody night 😤

• Heart

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
Sorry to hear this, I hope you are doing ok?

I’m a bit confused at her saying there was a stigma attached to getting checked??? Is there?? I have to say in all the years I’ve worked in women’s health I have never heard anyone say this.
I’m not too bad thank you . Still have ongoing treatment to have for some time but I’m so grateful that all my treatment went ahead despite being in lockdown when I had the operation and restrictions still in place when I started my chemo . I’m one of the lucky ones ❤

I’m not minimising the lump situation at all but she just likes to think she’s innovative and some kind of hero. Like the domestic abuse thing we saw one post about even though she said she would say about it everyday to help the cause.
She jumps on so many bandwagons but soon falls off .