The Taylor Made Home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately they’re used to it 😔

I didn’t notice that but he knows she has to buy things as content for the ‘ gram’ .
I never see her doing anything with the kids without benny there, apart from shopping.
She never does anything with them without him and I don’t get that

My friend is exactly the same, doesn’t do anything with her kids unless her partner is there, I personally don’t understand it.
What happens if these people split up??? They’re so reliant on a man to do EVERYTHING it’s embarrassing

Reactions: 3
I didn’t notice that, again his hard earned cash not hers being wasted. And the fact she was talking about the tracksuits for Harry as if it was her money ‘oh 3 tracksuits £30 something each’ really pisses me off
I’m a nosey cow I rewatched it a few time’s to be sure but yeh he left her a good few notes of money next to her notebook. She doesn’t pay for anything in that house other than clothes for herself she basically said as much not long ago when she was on a rant about how she does pay for some things 🤦‍♀️

I’m a nosey cow I rewatched it a few time’s to be sure but yeh he left her a good few notes of money next to her notebook. She doesn’t pay for anything in that house other than clothes for herself she basically said as much not long ago when she was on a rant about how she does pay for some things 🤦‍♀️

Oh wait I think there was money on the table this morning too, that was next to her phone and then moved onto the placemat and then next minute was gone. So yes, he paid for everything today then not her. She didn’t ‘treat’ the kids he did 🤣🤣 and now all the talk of phones, her contract is a lot more than £55 a month. What the actual hell

My partner has the same phone as her, has had it since it came out and it’s £52.80 a month (it comes out of my bank along with sky as it’s through them) mine is an XR which is £38 a month. So I’d love to know why someone who doesn’t work apart from on the gram according to her needs such an expensive phone??? But poor benny pays for it so she doesn’t care

Oh wait I think there was money on the table this morning too, that was next to her phone and then moved onto the placemat and then next minute was gone. So yes, he paid for everything today then not her. She didn’t ‘treat’ the kids he did 🤣🤣 and now all the talk of phones, her contract is a lot more than £55 a month. What the actual hell

My partner has the same phone as her, has had it since it came out and it’s £52.80 a month (it comes out of my bank along with sky as it’s through them) mine is an XR which is £38 a month. So I’d love to know why someone who doesn’t work apart from on the gram according to her needs such an expensive phone??? But poor benny pays for it so she doesn’t care
Yes the morning I saw it she had it whisked it into the book quicker than you could spot ... not quick enough tho because we saw it 😉😂
The way she goes on about money and “we” like shut up flo you do nothing but flounce about with your tits out on a phone advertising crap overpriced products hun that is NOT work 🤦‍♀️😂
And also remember the go pro? Another overpriced purchase not long ago which was supposedly for her gram videos but today she needs her phone for it? Same as the rest more money than sense and not enough brains to keep up with the lies

Reactions: 2
Love how she claims she's "skint" all the time yet can go shopping near enough everyday buying complete crap!
And the way shes taking about the kids birthday coming up its like she's a jealous child aww flo is it because your not centre of attention and the money isn't going on you 😂

Yes the morning I saw it she had it whisked it into the book quicker than you could spot ... not quick enough tho because we saw it 😉😂
The way she goes on about money and “we” like shut up flo you do nothing but flounce about with your tits out on a phone advertising crap overpriced products hun that is NOT work 🤦‍♀️😂
And also remember the go pro? Another overpriced purchase not long ago which was supposedly for her gram videos but today she needs her phone for it? Same as the rest more money than sense and not enough brains to keep up with the lies
I forgot about that go pro 😬

Love how she claims she's "skint" all the time yet can go shopping near enough everyday buying complete crap!
And the way shes taking about the kids birthday coming up its like she's a jealous child aww flo is it because your not centre of attention and the money isn't going on you 😂
Definitely because the attention isn’t on her! Their birthdays are the same each year, they never change 🤣 save up like everyone else has to! Oh wait she doesn’t have a job so doesn’t pay anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So the kids half term is basically going to be going shopping with her to buy more pointless tit 🙄 and then making them parade on the gram with their purchases- just like she does! And walking the dog which should be a standard thing anyway!!
I wonder if she’s saying she’s skint so that she has an excuse for not doing anything with them during half term. Or could it be that she’s on the beg for companies to send her activities!!!!

Been busy all day and just opened up Instagram to watch some stories whilst folding the washing before I jump in the bath, and Jesus Christ the amount of dots at the top of the screen! She must have spent ALL day on the gram! With the Children being on half term you’d think she might actually want to spend time with them!

Her idea of spending time with the kids is shopping and standing there filming them whilst they hit a golf ball in a random field. She's ridiculous. I understand with everything going on she may not want to go to a busy place with the kids but jesus they must be so bored.

Oh and now she's tagging and hunting for a Airbnb stay 🙄 just search for one yourself you giant leech!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The MOST irritating, up her arse, fake, controlling, lonely idiot I’ve ever laid eyes on! I could easily unfollow but eagerly waiting to watch her world crash down around her. STOP pretending another mother’s children are yours....they’re not and never will be. They have a mum. Worry about your your own children who are always bottom of the pile with the excuse “oldest first” I mean who would make their own child give up his bedroom for a step daughter who doesn’t live there full time? To then sleep on a mattress on the floor of his sisters room (who is just as attention seeking as her mother)...Most excitement her poor kids get is making their beds and their own lunch! Unbelievable 😱. Benny obviously doesn’t give her enough attention to prance about half naked all day to “her fans” 😂 leave a little bit of your body to the imagination for crying out loud....poser! I personally don’t understand why she is so vein? Also, what is wrong with her mouth when she smiles...not a pretty sight 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
All the hash tags on Ella's birthday post 'mom' trying to get into America love? And why #stepson on a post about a stepdaughter, although apparently there's no step, no half in their house??? I'd be gutted with some of the # if I was Ella, steomomproblems erm why is her birthday a problem? Can't wait to see what the amazing show off presents are 🙄
Yesterday she actually had a bra on under the crop top, even though it was black under a white top 🤔
I wonder if the kiddies have to go with her to drop off bennys lunch daily whilst on half term??

The MOST irritating, up her arse, fake, controlling, lonely idiot I’ve ever laid eyes on! I could easily unfollow but eagerly waiting to watch her world crash down around her. STOP pretending another mother’s children are yours....they’re not and never will be. They have a mum. Worry about your your own children who are always bottom of the pile with the excuse “oldest first” I mean who would make their own child give up his bedroom for a step daughter who doesn’t live there full time? To then sleep on a mattress on the floor of his sisters room (who is just as attention seeking as her mother)...Most excitement her poor kids get is making their beds and their own lunch! Unbelievable 😱. Benny obviously doesn’t give her enough attention to prance about half naked all day to “her fans” 😂 leave a little bit of your body to the imagination for crying out loud....poser! I personally don’t understand why she is so vein? Also, what is wrong with her mouth when she smiles...not a pretty sight 😂
I feel like you really enjoyed this rant 🤣

She’s so cringeworthy and desperate isn’t she 😳 Proper ‘car crash viewing’.

She’s so annoying, do you think they’ve got Ella a car? What else would need such a build up

I feel like you really enjoyed this rant 🤣

She’s so cringeworthy and desperate isn’t she 😳 Proper ‘car crash viewing’.
So bad....so fake. I used to like her but she fell in love with herself too much and portrays perfect when we can all see it’s far from it

Reactions: 6
I mean who would make their own child give up his bedroom for a step daughter who doesn’t live there full time? To then sleep on a mattress on the floor of his sisters room
Right!!! Especially when the eldest girl is never there. Most of the time her bedroom is unused but George has to give up his. It just screams that it’s Ben’s house and his kids are the priority.

Last edited:
Anyone notice her “favourite” pics of Ella feature her favourite child Rosie and Benny but none of the other kids

• Haha
This 100% couldn't agree more 👏👏👏
It really makes my blood boil how she calls Joanne's kids hers! Flo they aren't yours love and if I was Joanne id be having words! Go give YOUR kids attention ya know George and Rosie.. ya know the son of yours that wanted to go live with his dad!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.