Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

strugglingmother2020

Here she goes again blurting out Gracie's private life when she has been asked not to and undermining Joanne, then offending her in the process.
Was just about to say the same. How degrading to Joanne aswell " she lives in a much smaller house" guarantee she won't stay in the house! She will have her out in homebargains and doing bennys " supply pick ups" fills me with rage. Shes also said in a nutshell there that Joanne has no routine with her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Wooohooo

“Please someone gift me Xmas bedding”. Every day it’s a new beg!! Just go out and buy them like the rest of us do, your begging is really uncomfortable to watch!
Your ponytail looks awful and that could’ve bought your children’s bedding! Priorities Flo, priorities!
And for the love of god stop saying, “sorry, cut me off!” Aren’t you meant to be a “professional” 😂

1-2/3:4

I just laughed when she asked George if he liked her “shacket” and he said no!! 😂
So mature of her to retaliate by saying “I don’t like your tracksuit” 🙄

• Haha

NosyNorahh

VIP Member
Probably going to be an unpopular opinion, but there’s something weird about the way R is with Ben, it’s just odd and makes me feel uncomfortable.

1-2/3:4

So many questions and so little time, actually there's loads of time, all those dots at the top of the screen every.single.day! She wants people to ask her, because she's such an oversharer!
Not gonna lie if she keeps dating not gonna lie for every little thing that no one would lie about anyway I might start screaming.

Also this hair talking about root drag, she always used to talk about having root drag when her sister in law (?) did her hair and then last time someone else did it and did it to the root and now badly shows the re-growth.
I have an idea for some lockdown fun. Every time she says “not gonna lie” we should all take a sip of our drinks! 🍹

• Haha

Halsey91

They don't believe in spending hundreds on the kids for their birthdays..... umm so it's okay for you to spend hundreds on yourself yeah flo?! Unbelievably selfish 😒

Gonefishing

She also always says she can't speak about gracies issues as she promised Joanne wouldn't, yet she's basically said today she has behavioural issues and she's sent there to give her mum a break. Sounds like ADHD to me
Or she is just being a normal challenging teenager but it doesn’t fit in with Flo’s perfect parenting

Instagramstalker101

Chatty Member
the more I watch her the more pissed off I get.
Why not take the kids to school whilst the surveyor was there? You’d only have to pop out to drop them!
Why does she take Ben’s lunch, he’s 25 minutes away - that’s almost an hour of driving give or take traffic. Does she have fuel to burn???
why is she making out like she has a really busy day and can’t do all this driving around?

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
I see they’ve all chosen to isolate with their mum . No wonder .
She went In to such great explanation as per usual, bringing up joannes baby again and talking about how gracies close to him? That’s kind of a given it’s her baby brother I don’t understand why he’s always getting brought up 🙄😂 if they do get ill (which I hope they don’t) at least they won’t have sergeant Flo commanding them to get up at the crack of dawn every day for no real reason.
Also to whoever suggested Gracie sleeps in Ellas bed .. she took your advice 😉😂

• Haha
Arghhh this woman drives me insane!!! Her day consists of shitty home bargains just so she can come home and show the gram what toot shes picked up!! Mcdonalds drive through!! And to film herself cleaning her house for the 50th time in a week! Such a desperate loner and it really shows! Them stepkids are not hers!! Ffs! And her 2 just get tagged along to b&m! And sports direct! Even before covid she never took them kids anywhere! Bore off!

strugglingmother2020

If any of yous seen gracie there, prior to being told she was there because of her behaviour would you have even questioned it? She thinks she's reporting to OK magazine daily 🙄

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
Oh wow so she has enough money..sorry Ben has enough money to buy fucking £95 hair extentions and 40 odd quid in new look yesterday but can't take her kids out anywhere and just drags them round homebargains because she's "skint" fuckoff!!! I really do hope the kids are having so much fun at their dads and don't come back she's proper pissed me off and as for the "elegant" pony tail.. oh please flo you couldn't make anything look elegant you chav! BUY SOMETHING FOR YOUR KIDS!! Instead of on yourself you selfish cow!! 😡 #rantover
The clip on pony tail doesn’t even look like it will match her hair 🤣 actually quite looking forward to seeing what a state it looks if I’m honest 😂 just noticed she’s tagged the company on a photo of the out of stock one... begging for another freebie likely 🙄🙄🙄

Dull and boring 🥱 also, why feel the need to show your stick on bra when you most probably didn’t even wear it last night, that dress didn’t need a stick on bra?? More excuses to talk about your boobs 🤮 no one cares about your boobs flo, clearly not even your husband 😂 £95 hair, to wear to her girly catch up with her pretend friends 😂
And as for the stick on bra showing she couldn’t be anymore classLESS if she tried. She’s got kids ,feel so sorry for what she puts out there opening them up to bullying daily at this point, put your underwear away flo nobody needs to see that... what’s next her dirty knickers on the floor 🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick

Instagramstalker101

Chatty Member
In the IGTV with Rosie ‘you already look like me you’re my twin’ ‘you don’t need anymore you’re beautiful’ so you’re saying you’re also beautiful flo considering she’s your twin?
Honestly this woman, I’m only still there to see whether this house goes through and to look at benny 🤣🤪

• Haha

Gonefishing

I’m actually quite annoyed at her stories today. I have diagnosed dyslexia, have struggled for years with reading and writing but I sure as hell make sure I understand the paperwork when buying a house. I’d be mortified if my husband mocked me in the way she mocked Benny. It’s not cool Flo, it’s really not!

• Heart

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
So now she thinks sitting in her jammis watching tv and responding to emails is work ?! That woman wouldn’t know a hard days work at a REAL JOB if she tryed 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Popo15

I don’t understand why the whole family needs Xmas bedding!? Why not just the kids? Or ask the kids if they want the Xmas bedding, I can’t thinking that maybe Harry & Ella might find it a bit childish and not want it!? Not saying anything against Xmas bedding because I would have it if I could afford it. But if it’s so much money then why get it for her bed!? Oh but then if she didn’t talk about it there wouldn’t be an opportunity for it to be ‘gifted’ so it’s 100% a BEG!!!

I’m getting so annoyed with her posts about how they don’t have money blah blah. YOU JUST SPENT £90 on hair & £60 ON A TRIPOD!’ it’s an absolute insult to people that are struggling and parents that sacrifice luxuries for themselves to make sure their children don’t go without!

• Heart

Chickenuggets123

She made absolutely no effort for her poor wee boy’s birthday. She spends absolute fortunes on trash at B&M and rotten hair extensions (still laughing at how hideous it looks). I cannot actually believe she keeps trying to make out she’s busy and says she’s working? She’s the laziest mum ever - get a job and stop begging strangers to gift you stuff. Flobeggy life won’t last forever.

I still can’t get over that she’s only 30 🙊😲😲
Lumi spa is clearly not anti aging is it? 😭

• Haha

Chickenuggets123

Oh wow, exposed herself, family and finances all over again on camera. She says she works for his company (we know she couldn’t type up an invoice if she tried) - it’s so they can take a dividend each per month to keep their tax payments down. I very much doubt she’s telling their accountant about her side hustle incomes - she could end up in serious trouble - she needs to be careful with what she’s declaring online... She doesn’t seem to have a clue!