The Taylor Made Home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why? Why? Why?

Why did she think a trip to a field was classed as essential travel?

why was that story was a let down?. I got a coffee ready for a tit show, and I was let down massively!

Why play cluedo?Somethings clearly happened with the ex at the weekend, that she won't go into but keeps referring too!

Why play pantomimes? Bens apprentice must think he's on some sort of Broadway musical every morning with the gopro and ring light rammed in his face at 5 different angles.

Why has no packing commenced for house move?

Why do I continue to watch her?

Why does she think she's gods gift?

What did benny find attractive about her?
So many questions and so little time, actually there's loads of time, all those dots at the top of the screen every.single.day! She wants people to ask her, because she's such an oversharer!
Not gonna lie if she keeps dating not gonna lie for every little thing that no one would lie about anyway I might start screaming.

Also this hair talking about root drag, she always used to talk about having root drag when her sister in law (?) did her hair and then last time someone else did it and did it to the root and now badly shows the re-growth.

Reactions: 6
So many questions and so little time, actually there's loads of time, all those dots at the top of the screen every.single.day! She wants people to ask her, because she's such an oversharer!
Not gonna lie if she keeps dating not gonna lie for every little thing that no one would lie about anyway I might start screaming.

Also this hair talking about root drag, she always used to talk about having root drag when her sister in law (?) did her hair and then last time someone else did it and did it to the root and now badly shows the re-growth.
I have an idea for some lockdown fun. Every time she says “not gonna lie” we should all take a sip of our drinks! 🍹

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I have an idea for some lockdown fun. Every time she says “not gonna lie” we should all take a sip of our drinks! 🍹
I’ll be smashed by 8am 😂 also....sorry it cut me off, my lovelies and good morning good moooooorning! She really makes my skin crawl 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m still laughing at the apprentice, I know he shouldn’t be there and they don’t care about social distancing or the rules... but I half expected him to start cleaning the kitchen whilst she sat in that dressing gown doing nothing :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:😂

Also - do the kids need to wait in turns to make their beds whilst she moves the tripod onto their room - I wonder if they have a rota? My child would lift the tripod out the room and shut the door if I even attempted to do that. It’s soooooo strange!

Ohh I’ve just noticed something - her most recent post about lumi 2 hours ago only has 38 likes and half of them are fake likes if you have a look. Hilarious. Such a ‘large following’ you have.... not.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
When she says she’s been working and on zoom calls all morning... and she actually believes she works for Ben!
No love your doing what any other spouse would do and help your family business out, but stop making out you have two jobs lol!
my hubby his own business and I’m always doing odd jobs to help out or errands but I don’t glass myself as an employee 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Still trying to justify her behaviour the other night , she must of been reading here again (the apprentice is missing this morning 😂😂) , “loads of you do it and say it’s normal “ .... so there’s loads of insane insecure followers too? 🧐 I wouldn’t be pleased if I was either Joanne or Steve , hearing about that tit show in the street her aggressively screaming things like “walking like a single man” .... NO that behaviour & mindset isn’t normal it’s insane and abusive Flo.. get help!!!

When she says she’s been working and on zoom calls all morning... and she actually believes she works for Ben!
No love your doing what any other spouse would do and help your family business out, but stop making out you have two jobs lol!
my hubby his own business and I’m always doing odd jobs to help out or errands but I don’t glass myself as an employee 😂😂
Surely you should be getting a wage off him is that not how it works 😉😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
It seems Rosie is her puppet or is that just me? As if she positioned her to brush teeth, I’m sure your followers know your routine by now?
No apprentice, no waving, no morning notes in her influencer bible 😂
She deffo reads here it’s so obvious!!

Still trying to justify her behaviour the other night , she must of been reading here again (the apprentice is missing this morning 😂😂) , “loads of you do it and say it’s normal “ .... so there’s loads of insane insecure followers too? 🧐 I wouldn’t be pleased if I was either Joanne or Steve , hearing about that tit show in the street her aggressively screaming things like “walking like a single man” .... NO that behaviour & mindset isn’t normal it’s insane and abusive Flo.. get help!!!

She does, free rent 😂😂😂

I need rehab already and its not even 9.30

I think that's why R was sick. Probably anxiety

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Absolutely, if that was a man shouting out behind a woman people would say something straight away. Abuse works both ways, can't blame irrational behaviour on being hormonal. And keeping the kids up late for her to cry in a field when she's so set that they go to bed early. Not sure it was a good idea for her to drive anyway in that mindset.

• Heart
I’m sick of seeing her wash her face with that stupid thing now, what happened to the derma roller she was promoting before, that soon stopped

Absolutely, if that was a man shouting out behind a woman people would say something straight away. Abuse works both ways, can't blame irrational behaviour on being hormonal. And keeping the kids up late for her to cry in a field when she's so set that they go to bed early. Not sure it was a good idea for her to drive anyway in that mindset.
I think she’s probably quite verbally abusive behind the scenes I mean look what she told nearly 20,000 people yesterday and is still claiming it’s “normal”
It’s also nothing to do with anxiety, hormones or mental health like she’s trying to make out 😡. It’s because you’re toxic and controlling Flo and clearly when things don’t go your own way you start acting like a unhinged mad woman! Those poor poor kids. No wonder George wants out.

I’m sick of seeing her wash her face with that stupid thing now, what happened to the derma roller she was promoting before, that soon stopped
She’ll do that tonight and maybe have a spa night after all her antics the past few days .. she must be knackered 😂😂

• Haha
Her eyebrows match her jumper, why do her eyebrows look khaki in colour 😱

She is THE worst sales person I’ve ever laid eyes on, stick to doing sweet F all Flo, it’s suits you better!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Her eyebrows match her jumper, why do her eyebrows look khaki in colour 😱

She is THE worst sales person I’ve ever laid eyes on, stick to doing sweet F all Flo, it’s suits you better!!
Think they are tattooed and need filling in maybe?
I agree, couldn’t sell her own tit in a carrier bag 😂

• Haha
She defo reads here - she’s removed the lumi post with 38 likes (half paid for by Benny - fake profiles) I mentioned last night.

I think it’s disgusting that she’s using that device on her daughter’s face - just so wrong on every level. I’m shocked.

Last edited:
  • Haha
So just caught up on this mornings stories. She didn’t disappoint with “sorry cut me off” so I’ve now started on the shots!

But what’s annoyed me this morning is she has said “this is an ad” but nowhere on her stories did she mark it as an ad. I believe you need to do this. You cannot just say ad! Come on Flo!

• Haha
So just caught up on this mornings stories. She didn’t disappoint with “sorry cut me off” so I’ve now started on the shots!

But what’s annoyed me this morning is she has said “this is an ad” but nowhere on her stories did she mark it as an ad. I believe you need to do this. You cannot just say ad! Come on Flo!
If someone calls her out on this she will blame it on dyslexia!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.