The Taylor Made Home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Today I’m grateful for waking up”
duck me! She is scraping the barrel this morning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Today I’m grateful for waking up”
duck me! She is scraping the barrel this morning 😂
‘Greatfull’ where the hell is her spell checker on that phone?!
No wonder she’s got so many spots on her face this morning when they’ve all been sharing that stupid face thing between them

Reactions: 6
I don’t get the Benny love, he reminds me of the Sasquatch from Harry and the Hendersons with those massive wrinkles and droopy eyes. He’s oddly vain considering the face he has on him. He also doesn’t seem very bright which for me is a real turn-off.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here she goes again blurting out Gracie's private life when she has been asked not to and undermining Joanne, then offending her in the process.

• Sad
Here she goes again blurting out Gracie's private life when she has been asked not to and undermining Joanne, then offending her in the process.
Was just about to say the same. How degrading to Joanne aswell " she lives in a much smaller house" guarantee she won't stay in the house! She will have her out in homebargains and doing bennys " supply pick ups" fills me with rage. Shes also said in a nutshell there that Joanne has no routine with her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What a cheeky cow. “Joanne would have had 4 kids in a much smaller house”!! Oh it makes me so angry. As if the size of the house had to be commented on! Also “I’ve been told not to talk about it but as my life is on here, I’m going to”. Basically screw what Benny and Joanne say. My platform, I put my life on here so deal with it. So fecking inconsiderate and just disrespectful! Sorry for the rant but I’m just appalled

• Angry
I don’t get the Benny love, he reminds me of the Sasquatch from Harry and the Hendersons with those massive wrinkles and droopy eyes. He’s oddly vain considering the face he has on him. He also doesn’t seem very bright which for me is a real turn-off.
hahahaha.

I used to think he was easy on the eye but now, no! He’s so awkward to watch and the nervous head rub to cover his bald patch 😂 I completely agree that his lack of intelligence is a turn off haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've got a child with additional needs and a neurotypical child, I found it really offensive and it wasn't even aimed at me. I'm glad I'm not alone. Poor Joanne, its really hard at the best of times, nevermind being undermined all over Instagram. Benny should be stopping her from doing this.

Reactions: 7
If any of yous seen gracie there, prior to being told she was there because of her behaviour would you have even questioned it? She thinks she's reporting to OK magazine daily 🙄

Joanne works doesn’t she? The reality is probably much simpler than that patronising witch is making out, ie gracie isn’t old enough to be left alone whilst Joanne goes to work and Ella and Harry are too close in age to deal with her, I have a sister 3 yrs younger than me and was never left with her because she wouldn’t listen to me 😂 but I was allowed to look after the little ones because they did listen

I've got a child with additional needs and a neurotypical child, I found it really offensive and it wasn't even aimed at me. I'm glad I'm not alone. Poor Joanne, its really hard at the best of times, nevermind being undermined all over Instagram. Benny should be stopping her from doing this.
I feel awful for Joanne the way she talks about her, I have much more respect for Joanne who I don’t know working with 4 kids.. 3 of whom are off school again , it’s bloody hard work

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Also, why? Just why does she need to put Joanne down. She lives in a smaller house, so what? She isn’t military, so what? Flo came from nothing, Joanne probably helped contribute to Ben’s property history while Flo the slob freeloads. She is clearly very threatened by Joanne. Also, Flo....she’s not YOUR child! Why does she need to even say anything about Ben and Joanne’s children?! She’s obviously trying to take control, “we spoke....”
no Ben spoke but you have to try and include yourself. I am beginning to despise this woman 😡

Reactions: 11
Also, why? Just why does she need to put Joanne down. She lives in a smaller house, so what? She isn’t military, so what? Flo came from nothing, Joanne probably helped contribute to Ben’s property history while Flo the slob freeloads. She is clearly very threatened by Joanne. Also, Flo....she’s not YOUR child! Why does she need to even say anything about Ben and Joanne’s children?! She’s obviously trying to take control, “we spoke....”
no Ben spoke but you have to try and include yourself. I am beginning to despise this woman 😡
The military comment was a nod to us 😂 Hi again Flo 👋👋
She’s soo threatened by Joanne it’s so transparent 😂😂
Jokes aside thought the way she continues to degrade gracie & Joanne is vile

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why bring up the size of the house? Why bring up routine? She could of just said Gracie is spending her isolation with us, would get so much more respect doing it that way. Instead it’s her way of bragging and making out she’s better than Joanne.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What a cheeky cow. “Joanne would have had 4 kids in a much smaller house”!! Oh it makes me so angry. As if the size of the house had to be commented on! Also “I’ve been told not to talk about it but as my life is on here, I’m going to”. Basically screw what Benny and Joanne say. My platform, I put my life on here so deal with it. So fecking inconsiderate and just disrespectful! Sorry for the rant but I’m just appalled
Can’t be that small as she said all 4 kids had their own bedroom at Joannes yesterday. Fancy saying that. How spiteful.

Agreed and he’s actually quite the ‘Chav’, I just don’t see the attraction at all

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.