Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
😂😂 I wonder what her step kids genuinely think of her and the insta account, especially the older 2 it must be quite embarrassing to have some woman Your dads in bed with/married just showing off your bedroom etc to thousands of people
I agree but anything for show .

EddieMonsoon

VIP Member
I didn’t notice that, again his hard earned cash not hers being wasted. And the fact she was talking about the tracksuits for Harry as if it was her money ‘oh 3 tracksuits £30 something each’ really pisses me off
I’m a nosey cow I rewatched it a few time’s to be sure but yeh he left her a good few notes of money next to her notebook. She doesn’t pay for anything in that house other than clothes for herself she basically said as much not long ago when she was on a rant about how she does pay for some things 🤦‍♀️

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
OMG is there really any need to show the pamper face ! She really is grating my gears now . She couldn’t love herself any more if she tried 🤢

Tumbleweed

VIP Member
Did anyone see the video she took last time they went to look at the “Reno” project where someone was asking why she was filming and she told them it was because she was an “influencer” honestly I cringed so badly! Who the hell actually refers to themselves as an influencer?
I did and thought exactly the same . She’s too far up herself . She’s just getting more and more cringy and hate to think what she will be like when the reno gets underway . Hints and begs galore .