The Taylor Made Home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the children test positive themselves then the people they have been in contact with in the 48 hours before they show symptoms need to isolate, but as it’s someone at school that’s tested positive then only the kids need to isolate not the whole family.

Reactions: 6
If the children test positive themselves then the people they have been in contact with in the 48 hours before they show symptoms need to isolate, but as it’s someone at school that’s tested positive then only the kids need to isolate not the whole family.
I see they’ve all chosen to isolate with their mum . No wonder .

Reactions: 3
I see they’ve all chosen to isolate with their mum . No wonder .
She went In to such great explanation as per usual, bringing up joannes baby again and talking about how gracies close to him? That’s kind of a given it’s her baby brother I don’t understand why he’s always getting brought up 🙄😂 if they do get ill (which I hope they don’t) at least they won’t have sergeant Flo commanding them to get up at the crack of dawn every day for no real reason.
Also to whoever suggested Gracie sleeps in Ellas bed .. she took your advice 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She went In to such great explanation as per usual, bringing up joannes baby again and talking about how gracies close to him? That’s kind of a given it’s her baby brother I don’t understand why he’s always getting brought up 🙄😂 if they do get ill (which I hope they don’t) at least they won’t have sergeant Flo commanding them to get up at the crack of dawn every day for no real reason.
Also to whoever suggested Gracie sleeps in Ellas bed .. she took your advice 😉😂
She also always says she can't speak about gracies issues as she promised Joanne wouldn't, yet she's basically said today she has behavioural issues and she's sent there to give her mum a break. Sounds like ADHD to me

She also always says she can't speak about gracies issues as she promised Joanne wouldn't, yet she's basically said today she has behavioural issues and she's sent there to give her mum a break. Sounds like ADHD to me
Yeah it’s so disrespectful. Gracie is not her child and has been asked not to talk about it on social media. I’m a Stepmum and love my two step girls but if I had a platform like hers; there is no way I’d broadcast any issues they may have especially if their mum asked me not to. Anything for content

Reactions: 7
I have ADHD myself and I’ve often thought the exact same as you that it sounds like ADHD, the sad fact of the matter is really we shouldn’t even have any idea of what it is , it’s private, and for someone who’s been told not to talk about it she still finds a way to drop in how gracies behaviours so “hard”
Adhd is actually one thing that does still sadly have stigma attached to it & it’s about so much more than just bad behaviour. Honestly don’t know how Joanne tolerates her.

• Heart
Pretty sure the teachers will know exactly who they got it off after watching/listening to her go on for long enough, and it’s flo she’s likely told the teachers she’s an “influencer” now 😂 if anyone I was looking after/teaching had a family member saying they were an influencer I’d 100% go and have a nosey 😂
Go have a nosey at the story on her highlights of the 'new house tour' where she's in the garden & benny is talking to a tradesmen or something, benny says something about her being eager filming the house ect & flo says ' it's my job, I'm an influencer' 🤦🏼‍♀️🤢🤮 she really does think she something doesn't she 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Go have a nosey at the story on her highlights of the 'new house tour' where she's in the garden & benny is talking to a tradesmen or something, benny says something about her being eager filming the house ect & flo says ' it's my job, I'm an influencer' 🤦🏼‍♀️🤢🤮 she really does think she something doesn't she 🤣🤣
Lol an influencer of what NOT to do

Oh how lovely just before Christmas when people are struggling she’s trying to pull them into work “for her team”
They won’t make money because they don’t have the same platform she does .
I was about to say how does she sleep at night but sure she sleeps brilliant in her “ad/gifted” house
She's just a hinch wannabe!!!

Or she is just being a normal challenging teenager but it doesn’t fit in with Flo’s perfect parenting

Reactions: 9
I've not caught all the stories so far today BUT Harry wants to spend more time with his dad and the girls with their mum - he does a week on a week off, so he's 50/50 at both houses not spending more time with his dad. And not forcing kids to be where they don't want to be? How about stopping George playing football near his dad's where he was happy as it didn't fit their plans.
With the isolation, as said above it is only the person who has been in contact that needs to isolate, only whole house needs to isolate if anyone has symptoms or is positive.
Of course it's just baby Shane that's making them want to stay at their mums😂😂 George can keep his bed for 3 weeks then!

• Haha
Atleast Joanne actually works 😂😂 We have a ‘blended’ family and I wouldn’t dream of airing family issues in regard to other people’s children online. In fact if I was Joanne, the biological mother - I’d be fuming with what she’s saying online. She’s clearly very undereducated in the basic principles of being part of a blended family and it shows more and more each day.

I've not caught all the stories so far today BUT Harry wants to spend more time with his dad and the girls with their mum - he does a week on a week off, so he's 50/50 at both houses not spending more time with his dad. And not forcing kids to be where they don't want to be? How about stopping George playing football near his dad's where he was happy as it didn't fit their plans.
With the isolation, as said above it is only the person who has been in contact that needs to isolate, only whole house needs to isolate if anyone has symptoms or is positive.
Of course it's just baby Shane that's making them want to stay at their mums😂😂 George can keep his bed for 3 weeks then!
She’s now said she may keep George and Rosie off school till after Christmas. Holy moly what’s that all about . I’m sure she’s completely losing the plot .

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Atleast Joanne actually works 😂😂 We have a ‘blended’ family and I wouldn’t dream of airing family issues in regard to other people’s children online. In fact if I was Joanne, the biological mother - I’d be fuming with what she’s saying online. She’s clearly very undereducated in the basic principles of being part of a blended family and it shows more and more each day.
I think she’s very uneducated full stop, about everything she’s an idiot. And 100% agree if I was Joanne or even Steve (parts of his personal life have also been spilled) I would also be furious it’s too much.

She’s now said she may keep George and Rosie off school till after Christmas. Holy moly what’s that all about . I’m sure she’s completely losing the plot .
She’s either struggling with the housework and needs help or just her usual waffle for content 😂 bit ridiculous to keep them off, someone needs to teach them to spell and it won’t be her 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes and be fined, but remember they don't have loads of money 😂 maybe she needs some help packing 🙄

• Haha
If I was Joanne I’d be raging and would have put ‘Flo’ in her place long before now. I can imagine she’s the kind of Woman who if you even say so much as ‘boo’ to her she’d go into full melt down mode.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes!!!!!!!! It annoys me every time I see it!
Same!! It’s complete tack like cheapened pine

I have an idea for some lockdown fun. Every time she says “not gonna lie” we should all take a sip of our drinks! 🍹
I really dislike the phrase “not gonna lie” it’s so irritating!!!

She’s just declared she was unemployed on IG but I thought she was employed by Ben? The HMRC would have a field day with her .. lie upon lie after lie!
“Not gonna lie” 🤣🤣🤣😱

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I checked the guidelines for the Lumi Spa on their website and specifically says it’s for adults not children. It also says it should not be used to treat acne. People should just not be allowed to falsely advertise products like this. She’s so desperate it’s unreal.

• Wow
I checked the guidelines for the Lumi Spa on their website and specifically says it’s for adults not children. It also says it should not be used to treat acne. People should just not be allowed to falsely advertise products like this. She’s so desperate it’s unreal.
Saying in 1 morning that she's got a breakout and then saying it's good for acne 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.