The Taylor Made Home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like I’ve said many times she doesn’t have an original bone in her body apart from the Taylor Made Morning which is beyond boring by now . She just copies everyone else and my does she fancy herself 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but, she’s asked her son to move football teams because ‘he goes when he’s at his dads and she wants to watch him more but because she has 4 other children to look after and get to clubs and it’s a 4 hour round trip to watch him’ she can’t do it. I’m sorry but bennys kids have him and their mum to take them to their clubs, she definitely definitely leaves George out or that’s how it comes across! Make time and effort to go and watch him, not make him move because it suits you and it’s something for your content!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
There's an igtv post on the 23rd of November last year, she had her make up and hair done because Benny was boxing(I think it was Benny). She wore this slinky dress showing off her fake bits!! I thought she was of to a top hotel ended up being like a scout hall and everyone else was very casual. So glad I found this feed, thanks to the lady herself.
I remember this 🤣 I have a son who boxes so quite often I go to shows and I couldn’t believe what she was wearing 😂 only a certain type dresses up like that for boxing shows most people are wearing jeans and a nice top 😂

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but, she’s asked her son to move football teams because ‘he goes when he’s at his dads and she wants to watch him more but because she has 4 other children to look after and get to clubs and it’s a 4 hour round trip to watch him’ she can’t do it. I’m sorry but bennys kids have him and their mum to take them to their clubs, she definitely definitely leaves George out or that’s how it comes across! Make time and effort to go and watch him, not make him move because it suits you and it’s something for your content!!!
His dad only has him every other weekend she has him the rest of the time . She’s so selfish . Obviously we don’t know the reasons for the split but it seems everything has to be her way . I hope his dad doesn’t agree for his own sake . She says she wants to be a fan girl . Can you imagine 🤢

Reactions: 4
This surely also means that his dad will have to make the 4 hour round trip instead? Unless it's a weekday team 😕

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Jesus I had to stop watching! All I can here is me me me me I me I me!!! She really is getting more like hinch every day

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This surely also means that his dad will have to make the 4 hour round trip instead? Unless it's a weekday team 😕
He doesn’t have 4 other children ! The dad picks them up from school on a Friday when it’s his weekend so either he won’t do that and not see him or as you say he will have to do the 4 hour round trip on a Saturday then a 2 hour round trip on a Sunday to bring him back . Selfish to the core .

She seems to have quite a lot of child free weekends. Surely she could make the effort to go see her son play once a month or maybe even every 6-weeks. As someone else has rightly said, Benny’s kids have a mum and dad of their own to take them to their clubs.

I’m sorry but it’s an incredibly weird set-up they have going on.

Reactions: 6
The more we all talk about this does her paranoia about Benny have something to do with this? The sheer unwillingness to really do anything without him is off and this whole stuff about changing her sons football team is this to be nearer to Benny and Harry’s teams?? She needs to stop being so selfish with G she’s learnt nothing from his wee disappearing act over the summer.
And another thing let’s be honest if E does get a car for her birthday it will be Benny and her mum paying for it not flo she doesn’t have a bloody wage to contribute to it 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
The more we all talk about this does her paranoia about Benny have something to do with this? The sheer unwillingness to really do anything without him is off and this whole stuff about changing her sons football team is this to be nearer to Benny and Harry’s teams?? She needs to stop being so selfish with G she’s learnt nothing from his wee disappearing act over the summer.
And another thing let’s be honest if E does get a car for her birthday it will be Benny and her mum paying for it not flo she doesn’t have a bloody wage to contribute to it 😂
Have you forgotten she’s an influencer 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
"Her hair is breaking " coincidence the day after she was told to read on here and her blonde ( purple) has been mentioned

Reactions: 2
How many pre recorded baths does she want to have 😂😂 nails giving you away again flozza

• Haha
How does she manage to find time to bath so often.....oh that’s right, she hasn’t got a job!

"Her hair is breaking " coincidence the day after she was told to read on here and her blonde ( purple) has been mentioned
I don't think she gets how this site works, broadcasting it on her stories probably thought a lot of her followers would be here to defend her 😂....... Still waiting.
Hi flo 👋

• Haha
Could it that she’s more worried what Ben may be up2 in the 4 hrs she’s not with him! Where does her Ex live for it to be a 4 hr round trip.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I used to really like her. Been following since she was on a couple of thousand. She’s let it all go to her head I feel. It was when they were round the new house and Ben said ‘oh she’s filming cause she’s..what is it again?’ and she replied ‘An influencer’ I mean really???? Who the hell does that?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I used to really like her. Been following since she was on a couple of thousand. She’s let it all go to her head I feel. It was when they were round the new house and Ben said ‘oh she’s filming cause she’s..what is it again?’ and she replied ‘An influencer’ I mean really???? Who the hell does that?
I loved it today when in the car she said she was ‘working’ and he literally laughed in her face 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.