Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozza96

VIP Member
Manley family and shan and Adam have both been doing a live all day for ms and raising money and smithy family has just come on and said that one lot of the £6000 he is going to give to a charity he will donate for the ms one and asked first if everyone on the live was happy with that first

Reactions: 1

mumz

VIP Member
Absolutely did not want to see that man in skinny leather pants 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 wondered when they’d start that sale line rack back up. “Boutique” sorry 🤣🤣🤣 they seem to be at that old house a lot too, funny how they were too scared to go back a few months ago.
Amy was talking about a make up line too.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Isthis did a vid whete rightguys asked for GFM for IVF at the same time of buying himself a new car. Not with the GFM just timing was the same

I sit in her lives sometimes. Seems a normal no fuss person. No idea why she’s being trolled now.
I thought so I've not seen her say anything offensive but I don't follow her so I've no idea.

lozza96

VIP Member
This is why I dont get .obviously they have other money and get money from social media so I don't get all these comments now whenever they buy anything at all that its coming from the gofund me .when they will have other money .like I dont agree with everything they do but this is something I just don't understand .even if he ended up showing people where everything from the go fund me went to .I feel like people would still say something

lozza96

VIP Member
Isn't Jess's mum Jack's to ? So most likely if he got a car it would be from his mum not his brother in law ? But then again we don't know if Jack got any money from his dad dying but I imagine if he did he would get when he's older ?

lozza96

VIP Member
He was wanting everyone to see he was donating it because he knew people would say he didn't do it which is why he was asking people to record it and yeah manlwy family is doing it because his mum has ms and shan also has ms which is why its them two

lozza96

VIP Member
they have defeintly donated it as they donated it to the ms charoty and showed people om live when they did it .and then they did help a family who lost everything in a fire

but yeah i also agree that its not all from the go fund me .like its got to a point that everything they buy even food people say its from the go fund me .we dont know how much money they made beforehand and what money they had saved and stuff .all anyone keeps saying is they couldnt afford the winderscreen but like hes said bwfore it was becasue of funeral and he could afford however he was putting the funeral first and then going to pay for the winderscreen