The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was he saying on the live?

A dbs check basically just shows if you have any criminal convictions, you need it for certain jobs like if you work in a hospital or with kids etc.
A lot of shouting it was hard to keep up Nick was doing his normal tearful woe is me rather sloshed, Rightguys seemed to be drinking that night and did say man up, DHB could not get a word in sideways, it's still out there I've seen it recently, I can't bare all the shouting so I did not hang around for the outcome. I think Jess tried to take the beer offa Nick.Regards Lawrence and his criminal record if he has one does that not show after a certain number of years not sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Rightguys is live now

Has anyone seen that tikt9k that imnotatrollanymore has done .right guys reviews mentioned it and then it came up on my fyp

I have she has put the cat amongst the pigeons I can't stand Darby Dan or the Smithy family or mugzilla so I don't care to be honest 😂

A lot of shouting it was hard to keep up Nick was doing his normal tearful woe is me rather sloshed, Rightguys seemed to be drinking that night and did say man up, DHB could not get a word in sideways, it's still out there I've seen it recently, I can't bare all the shouting so I did not hang around for the outcome. I think Jess tried to take the beer offa Nick.Regards Lawrence and his criminal record if he has one does that not show after a certain number of years not sure.
Oh yes! I remember watching that, I think lots saw a different side to nick and especially the way he snapped at Jess it was awful! I didn’t watch for too long coz it was uncomfortable to watch

Reactions: 3
What's going on with a woman called Jojo, I have only see her Live when I'm scrolling and I've seen her comment live on DHB, I don't know anything about her to make a judgement but her name is popping up is she Ok. You know if you skip going on Tictok for a day or two you miss loads.

Reactions: 1
I did as well to be honest. I think he has a go me fund for IVF so maybe that's why 🤔
Isthis did a vid whete rightguys asked for GFM for IVF at the same time of buying himself a new car. Not with the GFM just timing was the same

What's going on with a woman called Jojo, I have only see her Live when I'm scrolling and I've seen her comment live on DHB, I don't know anything about her to make a judgement but her name is popping up is she Ok. You know if you skip going on Tictok for a day or two you miss loads.
I sit in her lives sometimes. Seems a normal no fuss person. No idea why she’s being trolled now.

Her, isthisyou and someone else were on live last night being awful about right guys, people went in defending him and she was blocking them all, and joining in the bitching session

Reactions: 4
Isthis did a vid whete rightguys asked for GFM for IVF at the same time of buying himself a new car. Not with the GFM just timing was the same

I sit in her lives sometimes. Seems a normal no fuss person. No idea why she’s being trolled now.
I thought so I've not seen her say anything offensive but I don't follow her so I've no idea.

What I've noticted recently is one person says one thing and everyone suddenly believes it without checking stuff .I feel so sorry for rightguys

Her, isthisyou and someone else were on live last night being awful about right guys, people went in defending him and she was blocking them all, and joining in the bitching session
Oh right so that's why, someone called her evil, bit strong that.

Someone currently keeps commenting on right guys lives saying scammed just because of what one person has said

• Sad
But she never said anything bad. She actually said she thought he was ok

He Is just taking the piss out of every one who gave money to help them. He isn't even hiding it now

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I just went for a nosey on Tictok and Sarah Muggrat came on, she is saying she can't sleep but a message to the two guys who set fire to The 🏠. Watch it again guys so tempted to comment. What a dope she is, is she or not seriously 😳. This must be an old one now, everything's so changed.Just off to put a lotto on I need a new car.

Omg shocking, my money he says. Warrior's this is what YOU have created.
And making an FB about showing Jack how to escape the police in a chase

what is it with Jack and Amy wearing seat belts their arms and not over the shoulder?

Reactions: 4
This is what is wrong with today’s society, making idiots like these famous & a lot of money.

Reactions: 9
He Is just taking the piss out of every one who gave money to help them. He isn't even hiding it now
Long time lurker 1st time commenting on the smithy thread I was beyond disgusted seeing him on this it's a smack in the face to all that donated after the fire, I've now unfollowed on every platform

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.