Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozza96

VIP Member
i did notice that amy has wished her happy birthday on insta so maybe if have broken up then shes still on good terms with jess

Reactions: 1

BaxterBillions

VIP Member
Sorry if already been explained but how are the Smithys financing this new house purchase? Are they buying it outright with cash? I don't know if their "celebrity status" would quite cut it with a mortgage lender.

lozza96

VIP Member
Isthisyou seems like hes delves to much into stuff .even right guys said the same thing .apprently isthisyou was going to get lawrences dbs for something but like surly him getting it is not allowed

mumz

VIP Member
Why does he go for breakfast with Sar, I've always thought no smoke without fire oooops no pun Tricky Nicky.
her shop is directly opposite the cafe

She’s in love with him 100% stumbled across her live and all she goes on about is nick 😳 she’s only got so many followers because of the iffy family she’s a geriatric lady acting like a teenager in love I feel embarrassed for her 🥴
100%

lozza96

VIP Member
Yeah I've just seen that he dosnt look like he has many people he manages though and I didn't relise he managed nancy as well .I've followed her for ages I thought she would be with the others like some of her friends are like connect or something

mumz

VIP Member
Ilfracombe is in Devon not Cornwall btw and as someone who has family living down there the Smithy family won't last long, Ilfracombe is rife with scum at the moment and there's been loads of break ins and problems down there recently but they aren't afraid to call people out on it so wouldn't be surprised if their name didn't regularly pop up on the gossip page for Ilfracombe when they move there.
Thanks x. I just repeated what I saw a few say. He did look at one house snd said the neighbours were too close and he never wanted to piss off the locals lol
They talked to the owners of the original house they wanted and did a new offer and looks like it might be back on.

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
I was on some random live today that came up on my fyp, the guest asked him where abouts in Kent does he live, he said he didn't want to say on tiktok, the guest was like, yeh I understand with what happened to the smithy family, they burned his house down, he spent millions doing that house up and they burned it to the ground 😲 😲😲 It's crazy how easily it is that some people's minds can be manipulated into believing something so far from the truth 😐
I'm only a recent followers of these idiots, what WAS the truth about the house burning saga?

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
i did notice that amy has wished her happy birthday on insta so maybe if have broken up then shes still on good terms with jess
Looks like she has her lips done and Hair Extensions.

Check Girlpower

Check Girlpower
Someone has posted Nick saying he was donating three grand a month to other people.

Check Girlpower

Someone has posted Nick saying he was donating three grand a month to other people.
Girlpower14646

Last edited:

mumz

VIP Member
Why would estate agents not get back to them you can't normally get rid of them. Why do they want a unit if they are moving to Devon.What they going to sell in the Boutique.
They live in Bexley, they are moving to Devon, they buy boutique goods from Shoreditch, and they want a lock up unit in Leigh in Sea Nothing makes sense. Estate agents are among the pushiest of sales people. That doesn’t make sense either
Amy thinks she’s some kind of fashion guru they sell dresses and all kinds, but buying from the sweat shop wholesalers in East London.

The iffy scamily I keep going back to the fact if he an added

market quality clothing highly overpriced like before I’d say
Yup

mumz

VIP Member
This I have to look at, I cannot see Nick having a Mum like that I always assumed he came from a Traveller family, nothing wrong with that but the females normally stay at home and clean.
I only looked it up on fb because of what I saw someone post on TT and was shocked it was his mum. But surely its a family member or close friend who would know that info. Any Joe Bloggs would never know that.

justyour_basicb!tch

Shan and Anna nearly pissed themselves when they see ick at tokfest or whatever it was they’re trying to do good raising awareness but with the wrong people IMO

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Yeah I've just seen Ben on live and he was saying people was messaging him asking him to go and pick cj up and bring her with him but she's 5 hours away from him
She has been on live all night, poor dogs feel so sorry for them

mumz

VIP Member
Looks like tik tok is trying to find ways of making even more money out of people then I mean a viewer could win free coins to buy a gift buy tik tok is still going to take a percentage off that gift.

I only saw a few seconds of the spud launcher thing on Facebook and that was enough for me ot looked stupidly dangerous and typical idiot behaviour of them
Did you read the comments? Got took off as fast as it got uploaded.

mumz

VIP Member
Iffy said he will update everyone about the old house next week. Long shot but I have a feeling he could be giving it or renting it out to Jack.