The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im not keen on him however he said himself he didn't pay the winderscreen straight away because at the time someone had died close to him so he paid for the funeral .he put that first and then said he would be paying the winderscreen when he got paid again but then obviously the fire happened.but as far as I can see the money for the jet ski and sturf will be there own money from doing social media and stuff surely ? I know they had the gofund me but they also have there own money
I know from experience funeral parlours wait ages for their money. They just take a deposit. You can even pay it off if you want to.
I’m pretty sure he took the family to a caravan holiday in Clacton with the windscreen like that. Yet again the children’s safety was compromised.

Reactions: 7
He really annoyed me . Gone from can’t fix his window screen to suddenly rich and it’s his money . No it’s the money you scammed from gullible people after setting your car on fire . Jet ski brand new Nike clobber a flash car the list goes on this family need shutting down

Reactions: 12
They have done a video on tiktok a hour ago to all the charity's they have donated to

Reactions: 4
Donating drinks and drabs to charity is nothing they took thoasands in donations and spent a huge amount on flash cars and jet skis l giving small amounts to charity is nothing they are doing that to make themselves look better but we all seen the real nick the other day he’s a prick

Reactions: 9
Scratchcard video is disgusting. He’s not right in the head doing that. Yet again another look how much money I’ve got to spare video.

I don’t believe ALL that donation money has gone to charities.. and IF by some miracle it has, where has the money for scratch cards, jet skis, holidays, etc come from? Coz if he had all that to spare then he’d pay hundred quid for his windscreen to be fixed no? 🤔🤔 he chats 💩 he’s only posted that coz so many are seeing through him and his bullshit now and wants to redeem himself. Too little too late knobhead
I was expecting that exact post today it's called damage control.

Reactions: 8
I
Wasn't nick in care ? I'm sure he did videos on it ages ago
I saw the leak of new address where they are now and details on TT
I don’t want to share that info as it’s wrong and if something bad happened it would torture me, (irs been deleted i think anyway) but
His mums called Sue Hxxxxx shes visible on his FB, on Jess FB and on Jess mums FB profile and shes a qualified therapist for anxiety and trauma etc.
I have no idea if she put him in care or not
Remember not everything on TT is true, but I think its the people that know him are the ones he has to worry about, How else would someone know the address and who his mum is?
Cant be a TT person, has to be someone close

EDIT (10 mins later) its def his mum, shes got photos saying how lovely the grandkids are, he probably made up being in care

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I

I saw the leak of new address where they are now and details on TT
I don’t want to share that info as it’s wrong and if something bad happened it would torture me, (irs been deleted i think anyway) but
His mums called Sue Hxxxxx shes visible on his FB, on Jess FB and on Jess mums FB profile and shes a qualified therapist for anxiety and trauma etc.
I have no idea if she put him in care or not
Remember not everything on TT is true, but I think its the people that know him are the ones he has to worry about, How else would someone know the address and who his mum is?
Cant be a TT person, has to be someone close

EDIT (10 mins later) its def his mum, shes got photos saying how lovely the grandkids are, he probably made up being in care
This I have to look at, I cannot see Nick having a Mum like that I always assumed he came from a Traveller family, nothing wrong with that but the females normally stay at home and clean.

Reactions: 3
I cant remember much about his family however I cN remember him doing a video last year about getting abused by someone when he was younger

Reactions: 2
This I have to look at, I cannot see Nick having a Mum like that I always assumed he came from a Traveller family, nothing wrong with that but the females normally stay at home and clean.
I only looked it up on fb because of what I saw someone post on TT and was shocked it was his mum. But surely its a family member or close friend who would know that info. Any Joe Bloggs would never know that.

Reactions: 1
I'm looking at it also she seems to look more like Jess than Nick but it may be like a foster Mum.

I'm looking at it also she seems to look more like Jess than Nick but it may be like a foster Mum.
Jess mum is Angela
Possible she is foster mum to Nick yes Didn’t think of that. Quite plausible now you mention it

Someone on tiktok said ask him why he was in prison anybody know why ?.

Someone on tiktok said ask him why he was in prison anybody know why ?.
No idea why but there is so many strange little things coming out …….his mum, prison, address, phone numbers, car reg, phone screen shots, other personal details. There is a mole in his camp. Do you think it’s possible they are leading up to a fire reveal?

Reactions: 6
Jess mum is Angela
Possible she is foster mum to Nick yes Didn’t think of that. Quite plausible now you mention it
If you Google her no way is it his mother, but he is very much in need of her services she sounds very much like she has the expertise to help

No idea why but there is so many strange little things coming out …….his mum, prison, address, phone numbers, car reg, phone screen shots, other personal details. There is a mole in his camp. Do you think it’s possible they are leading up to a fire reveal?
No I think it's possible it's someone he cheated and stolen from I read a guy on twitter saying a lot about him

Reactions: 3
If you Google her no way is it his mother, but he is very much in need of her services she sounds very much like she has the expertise to help
Its his mum. Or foster mum . That google pic is same person and shes saying they are her grandkids ( pics of his kids) and the lady with the curly hair is her daughter and ive seen her in one his vids where he says its his sister
Lazy Sunday
Because you know where to look. Check this photo out. Its his kids with aforementioned woman

Attachments

Last edited:
Im not keen on him however he said himself he didn't pay the winderscreen straight away because at the time someone had died close to him so he paid for the funeral .he put that first and then said he would be paying the winderscreen when he got paid again but then obviously the fire happened.but as far as I can see the money for the jet ski and sturf will be there own money from doing social media and stuff surely ? I know they had the gofund me but they also have there own money
I’ve seen him say it was for his step dads funeral but even around that time he was still having work done on the house and paying for it, jess’ mum could’ve lent them the £100+ if they needed it badly. I’ve had my brothers funeral to pay for and I sold some stuff to do so, he had the money, just didn’t want to pay for it. He was making loads on TikTok at that time aswell. I feel it was just all excuses from him.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.