The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I've just seen that he dosnt look like he has many people he manages though and I didn't relise he managed nancy as well .I've followed her for ages I thought she would be with the others like some of her friends are like connect or something

Reactions: 1
What I can't believe is his so called agent hasn't sat him down and said your content isn't doing well you need to stop doing such stupid stuff. Also the agent needs to explain to him that not everyone is going to like him and as its soical media people are allowed an opinion on them and he needs to not react in the way he does when he gets comments he doesn't like.
Do you think they read how bad the comments are ( I would think they do) and see the 1000’s of negative comments? Then have a family meeting of how to turn it around. Nothing is working for them at the moment, even their charitable deeds are getting backlash because they are doing it in such a in your face way, everything is so carefully scripted and acted out, yet looks ridiculous. They used to be so loved and are now so despised by many that loved them to start with. I think it will take a miracle to turn it around for the better. If they are funding the new mortgage themselves, I would be very worried about making the payments because this gig ain’t gonna last, and certainly not last the life of a mortgage contract. Maybe they are not worried because other family members are investing in thhe new house too.

Reactions: 5
Do you think they read how bad the comments are ( I would think they do) and see the 1000’s of negative comments? Then have a family meeting of how to turn it around. Nothing is working for them at the moment, even their charitable deeds are getting backlash because they are doing it in such a in your face way, everything is so carefully scripted and acted out, yet looks ridiculous. They used to be so loved and are now so despised by many that loved them to start with. I think it will take a miracle to turn it around for the better. If they are funding the new mortgage themselves, I would be very worried about making the payments because this gig ain’t gonna last, and certainly not last the life of a mortgage contract. Maybe they are not worried because other family members are investing in thhe new house too.
I think they do read the bad comments but they want to make it seem like people are jealous of them and what they have.
I don't see them getting a mortgage at all, as they don't have a few years of accounts for the business ( it was only first registered this year I think I seen ) plus its only in her name . So no proof of income mortgage people will be running for the hills so someone else must be taking a mortgage or funding it.

Reactions: 4
I think they do read the bad comments but they want to make it seem like people are jealous of them and what they have.
I don't see them getting a mortgage at all, as they don't have a few years of accounts for the business ( it was only first registered this year I think I seen ) plus its only in her name . So no proof of income mortgage people will be running for the hills so someone else must be taking a mortgage or funding it.
Probably Jess' mum as she gave them the Welling house, She went to view the house too so she might even be moving in with them

Reactions: 3
Let's face it he's not exactly a picture of health so imagine what he will be like in 10 years time. He won't be able to work a real job as he is too lazy to do that now. He can't pay a mortgage for the next 30 years without help.

Reactions: 6
I was on some random live today that came up on my fyp, the guest asked him where abouts in Kent does he live, he said he didn't want to say on tiktok, the guest was like, yeh I understand with what happened to the smithy family, they burned his house down, he spent millions doing that house up and they burned it to the ground 😲 😲😲 It's crazy how easily it is that some people's minds can be manipulated into believing something so far from the truth 😐

• Wow
I was on some random live today that came up on my fyp, the guest asked him where abouts in Kent does he live, he said he didn't want to say on tiktok, the guest was like, yeh I understand with what happened to the smithy family, they burned his house down, he spent millions doing that house up and they burned it to the ground 😲 😲😲 It's crazy how easily it is that some people's minds can be manipulated into believing something so far from the truth 😐
I'm only a recent followers of these idiots, what WAS the truth about the house burning saga?

I'm only a recent followers of these idiots, what WAS the truth about the house burning saga?
There hasn't been a official confirmation yet. And they seem to have stopped talking about it and trying to find out who done it.
I mean he's meant to be fixing that house up but not been near it in ages.
He forgets the Internet has long memories and once things are out there he can't get rid of it.
I still believe he had something to do with it.

There hasn't been a official confirmation yet. And they seem to have stopped talking about it and trying to find out who done it.
He forgets the Internet has long memories and once things are out there he can't get rid of it.
He must have.

Absolutely did not want to see that man in skinny leather pants 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 wondered when they’d start that sale line rack back up. “Boutique” sorry 🤣🤣🤣 they seem to be at that old house a lot too, funny how they were too scared to go back a few months ago.

Absolutely did not want to see that man in skinny leather pants 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 wondered when they’d start that sale line rack back up. “Boutique” sorry 🤣🤣🤣 they seem to be at that old house a lot too, funny how they were too scared to go back a few months ago.
Amy was talking about a make up line too.

It was Jack that did it! I’ve got the photo stills, the exact same hooded puffer coat, the flat skinny chest, the same walk, I’ve got stills of the car drive where you can see Nick swept the drive clean, had a empty metal skip as a fire fender, he’d stacked timber pallets to protect the disability scooters, he even placed a sheet of plywood next to the car to try and stop flame spread to next door ! I have so much evidence, and the idiot jumps in my inbox or blocks me when I say anything

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
You can hear Jack in the video though when it happens shouting and there's also a video of him in the back garden with the family and he looks fine

Found the video of him outside in the back garden he's in his shorts with no top or anything so it's definitely not jack as he's in the backgarden.plus when you watch the video of it happening he's the one that shouts Jesse's name when it happens

Last edited:
You can hear Jack in the video though when it happens shouting and there's also a video of him in the back garden with the family and he looks fine
We reckon that shout was voiced over, edited, he uses a pro cameraman, I think the one with the voiceover has been pulled! Plus on the cctv he’s even gone as far to over-lay creepy sinister music as they approach the car! Who the hell would do that ? The other we are sure is Dan, same build and walk, after the night of the fire Dan was not in one video or mentioned for 7 weeks! Jacks coat was never worn after the fire, we also believe Jack ran round the back took his coat and trainers off and was only filmed in the garden looking very twitchy! No cam if him coming out of the house, he had no socks in the fire vid and could have been bare top under coat ! Why would he not be filmed exiting the house? Why would he run past the kids bedrooms? Why has Jess got trainers on at 11.05pm after saying they were in bed with the baby? Who’d stop to put trainers on ? The drive is fully prepped for a contained car fire, why’s the front drivers window open? Car was unlocked, pretended to force the door then use the handle, he goes on about £18k of finance being settled by GFM full of tit, the insurance always settles the finance first before paying him the balance !

We reckon that shout was voiced over, edited, he uses a pro cameraman, I think the one with the voiceover has been pulled! Plus on the cctv he’s even gone as far to over-lay creepy sinister music as they approach the car! Who the hell would do that ? The other we are sure is Dan, same build and walk, after the night of the fire Dan was not in one video or mentioned for 7 weeks! Jacks coat was never worn after the fire, we also believe Jack ran round the back took his coat and trainers off and was only filmed in the garden looking very twitchy! No cam if him coming out of the house, he had no socks in the fire vid and could have been bare top under coat ! Why would he not be filmed exiting the house? Why would he run past the kids bedrooms? Why has Jess got trainers on at 11.05pm after saying they were in bed with the baby? Who’d stop to put trainers on ? The drive is fully prepped for a contained car fire, why’s the front drivers window open? Car was unlocked, pretended to force the door then use the handle, he goes on about £18k of finance being settled by GFM full of tit, the insurance always settles the finance first before paying him the balance !
Who is dan?

Reactions: 2
Who is dan?
Dan is young builder friend of Nicks that Nick generally bullies and gets him to do things he don’t really want to do! He appears from time to time, was involved up to the fire, then nothing for 7 weeks after fire, the pizza delivery’s etc were all part of the build up to set the time they were being hassled! He had a fire on his drive 1 year before this one, arson and insurance again he claims! If anyone wanted to arson their car they’d come at 3am not at 11pm with busy roads and witnesses, if the fire had happened at 3am the girls would be asleep, so much harder to wake up and get out the house, he says he has ISP addresses for the pizzas! Rubbish only police can procure those, and if a time had sense they’d be doing the calls from a data plan on a non-contract sim-only phone

Found the video of him outside in the back garden he's in his shorts with no top or anything so it's definitely not jack as he's in the backgarden.plus when you watch the video of it happening he's the one that shouts Jesse's name when it happens
Read between the lines! You never see Jack exit the house to the garden! He’s already there! If he jumped round the back took his coat an trainers off just stand there looking gormless! They have editors cutting splicing and overlaying sounds ! It’s easy to record jacks voice onto a video at a particular time ! I thought this place looked a bit deeper than face value

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

Also Lozza96 I have only just been allowed to Post in here, but have been reading for a few weeks, I notice that you do seem to stand up and defend them and try to find reason for them, you do come across like one of Iffys team, they have tons of fake accounts, Admins, media manipulators etc, and I’m sure a member would join this forum to argue their case when other people get near the mark! I’ve had it on tik tok from them I’ve had it on FB on 2 accounts and I’ve even had Iffy himself trying leaving me and my mate quite nasty threatening inbox messages! After removing and blocking us from any negative or questioning comments ! He looks in here but he can’t control the content so would need a sneaky warrior in here to question and try to keep things sticking to the storyline !

Leeboy, do you not think it was the scaffolder boys.
No way, have a look at the builds and the walks! There ain’t many young lads/men with such slim skinny legs and chest etc, that matches Jack 110%, even the other has Dan’s bowed legged gait,

Also Lozza96 I have only just been allowed to Post in here, but have been reading for a few weeks, I notice that you do seem to stand up and defend them and try to find reason for them, you do come across like one of Iffys team, they have tons of fake accounts, Admins, media manipulators etc, and I’m sure a member would join this forum to argue their case when other people get near the mark! I’ve had it on tik tok from them I’ve had it on FB on 2 accounts and I’ve even had Iffy himself trying leaving me and my mate quite nasty threatening inbox messages! After removing and blocking us from any negative or questioning comments ! He looks in here but he can’t control the content so would need a sneaky warrior in here to question and try to keep things sticking to the storyline !

No way, have a look at the builds and the walks! There ain’t many young lads/men with such slim skinny legs and chest etc, that matches Jack 110%, even the other has Dan’s bowed legged gait,
Sure we're match sticks, as time goes by can you see them getting charges now a certain person seems very comfortable with his newfound wealth.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.