The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iffy said he will update everyone about the old house next week. Long shot but I have a feeling he could be giving it or renting it out to Jack.

I don't think Jack would be able to be left on his own, he doesn't seem responsible enough to have his own place.

Reactions: 4
She does but the way he said he will update everyone about the old house next week, I don't think it's being sold.
A lot of people rent out these days but they would have to bring it up to safety standards.

Reactions: 1
I don't think Jack would be able to be left on his own, he doesn't seem responsible enough to have his own place.
Personally I wouldn't leave Jack with anything valued over £10, the scrote would probably nick it

Reactions: 6
Don't think she's got her own thread so leaving this here.
Some drama was going down with scummy scammy iffys number one fan, her daughter was in the bathroom coughing up blood over something to do with the neighbours and CJ was ranting away on live waiting for the police. WTF is wrong with these melts🤦‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Some drama was going down with scummy scammy iffys number one fan,
She was begging for help to get to that little boy who died funeral, today. saying she is not able to get there and will his mum please forgive her. One TT and she had all these offers pouring in

• Wow
She was begging for help to get to that little boy who died funeral, today. saying she is not able to get there and will his mum please forgive her. One TT and she had all these offers pouring in
And she will take every penny! Tiktok is a vile place that so many vulnerable people use that it's become a cash cow for all the pond life that have no morals and they will take,take take money at any opportunity! It does have good content but to many vulnerable people are being conned, the government needs to look into this sham, and saying vulnerable people I'm not saying jokingly, if you check out the profile or content of some them that stick by Nick, Lawrence etc in the comments, they truly are vulnerable people!... I no longer reply to a comment without checking. :cautious:

Reactions: 6
Some drama was going down with scummy scammy iffys number one fan, her daughter was in the bathroom coughing up blood over something to do with the neighbours and CJ was ranting away on live waiting for the police. WTF is wrong with these melts🤦‍♀️
I watched this live, I could not understand what was happening.

Yeah I've just seen Ben on live and he was saying people was messaging him asking him to go and pick cj up and bring her with him but she's 5 hours away from him

Yeah I've just seen Ben on live and he was saying people was messaging him asking him to go and pick cj up and bring her with him but she's 5 hours away from him
She has been on live all night, poor dogs feel so sorry for them

Yea I saw this live. Her daughter in law Kerry was really not in a good place and all CJ wanted to do was go on live and kick off. True scumbags.

Reactions: 3
He’s absolutely stupid to be posting the outside of the new house he’s been to view.. does he never learn 🤦🏼‍♀️ They may have money and possibly a big house but they’re forever going to be twats with no class

He doesn't relise that some people are like really good at finding things easily .like the smallest thing can help someone find the house easily

Reactions: 5
He’s been looking around the town I live in. I saw him in our town on a live yesterday and I’ve just seen him leave a cafe on my way to work. I won’t say where it is but he’s not going to be smack bang in Ilfracombe.

He’s been looking around the town I live in. I saw him in our town on a live yesterday and I’ve just seen him leave a cafe on my way to work. I won’t say where it is but he’s not going to be smack bang in Ilfracombe.
It looked very secluded the house he looked at, I just can’t believe he’d be daft enough to post it

I’m in a very rural area but we have a busy town which will be his nearest town I’m sure. He is being daft to post pictures of the house he viewed I know exactly where that is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.