The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread 👌🏻

Can someone do a recap? I didn’t follow the last thread that closely!

Reactions: 7
I'm here for the Nick The Terrible Driver insults 🤣

Honestly, does the highway code mean nothing to that man?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
recap
Best loved family, then went bit haywire
Started doing more bizarre and dangerous pranks
Driving around with a badly cracked windscreen but told everyone it was legal
Same car was set alight under dubious circumstances
That set fire to front of house
Go fund me was set up raised a lot
Said no to go fund me
Said yes to go fund me
Booked into a hotel and ate out everyday had a holiday
Got posh car with the gofund me
People questioned him buying car not a house
Jess called TT toxic , not nice as thats where the go fund me came from
Messed around in a kids disabled shopping trolley
Put out different clues to fire than the police
Left TT
Went to FB and Insta
Tore whole house down because a little bit of smoke damage means to have to chop off a chimney and knock down walls
Drove around with baby in car with no special seat or seatbelt
Came back to TT made 1 vid
Got a fair bit of hate
Not best loved family anymore
The story continues ......................................
People of Tattle, feel free to add if I left anything out

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Has anyone seen the video on tiktok of messages between nick and the guy with the porsche . I paused the video to read it and hit back and can't find it now as was on my fyp

Has anyone seen the video on tiktok of messages between nick and the guy with the porsche . I paused the video to read it and hit back and can't find it now as was on my fyp
This guy is on twitter posting about a Porsche and Nick I mentioned it weeks ago in Tattle.

Reactions: 5
It's on See_all_know_all_2 page

Reactions: 3
you have to screen shot then read, took me 20 shots lol

Reactions: 1
DHB is live now on his Mrs account.
His father in law said he's a liar even to Jess, a drunk and owes money all over 😁

Reactions: 9
DHB is live now on his Mrs account.
His father in law said he's a liar even to Jess, a drunk and owes money all over 😁
So if the arson attack was a revenge attack due to his personal "goings on" it could explain why he stays on social media and doing lives in car, feeling safer in the public eye. It's all very dodgy no matter what way you look at it. 🤔

So if the arson attack was a revenge attack due to his personal "goings on" it could explain why he stays on social media and doing lives in car, feeling safer in the public eye. It's all very dodgy no matter what way you look at it. 🤔

I think it's has nothing to do tic tok . It's an insurance job gone tits up or he owes money to some one

Reactions: 14
I think he set it up as a prank, all of his pranks could take a wrong turn to me they are dangerous. They all look very happy now don't they. Why they trying to shut DHB up are his questions a bit to near the truth.

Reactions: 10
I think his past is catching up with him. Even his father in law was complaining the price of ❄ had gone up. The lot of them are bent and dodgy as hell. Just look who they all made friends with on TT, scum attracts scum!
The just eat orders should of been easily tracked to whoever was doing it but no mention of that either.
He won't like people discussing his past or his current dangerous and illegal acts because he's more bothered about his bank balance than his family 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 18
I think his past is catching up with him. Even his father in law was complaining the price of ❄ had gone up. The lot of them are bent and dodgy as hell. Just look who they all made friends with on TT, scum attracts scum!
The just eat orders should of been easily tracked to whoever was doing it but no mention of that either.
He won't like people discussing his past or his current dangerous and illegal acts because he's more bothered about his bank balance than his family 🤦‍♂️
So much info coming out, I noticed he has has a big clean out of his TikToks, and removed so many of the damaging vids, stuff with no seat belts, no cracked windscreen, dangerous antics

Reactions: 13
Anyone seen the latest on Instagram- bursting the paintballs in his mouth - so irresponsible- but it’s ok we’ve put a warning on the post, so no-one should copy us!!! 😡
God he’s gross. How he’s got a woman and she had kids with him I don’t know. He’s proper rank!

Reactions: 22
He’s vile how any of Jess family like him is beyond me so the father in law when did he say all this did he say nick is in debts with people

Reactions: 11
He’s vile how any of Jess family like him is beyond me so the father in law when did he say all this did he say nick is in debts with people
In the messages (see further up name of TT account they on) sent to the man who was looking for his porche 3 years ago. Yes he also said he owes money to lots of people.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.