Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
If you Google her no way is it his mother, but he is very much in need of her services she sounds very much like she has the expertise to help
Its his mum. Or foster mum . That google pic is same person and shes saying they are her grandkids ( pics of his kids) and the lady with the curly hair is her daughter and ive seen her in one his vids where he says its his sister
Lazy Sunday
Because you know where to look. Check this photo out. Its his kids with aforementioned woman

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
It’s coz he repeatedly responds to the trolls, he’s been told time and time again to not respond or put his account on private but he doesn’t listen unfortunately. He doesn’t deserve for people to keep leaking his address though it’s out of order!
I agree, I've only said nice things and he has never once replied so I gave up and just lurk

mumz

VIP Member
Is it just from being tired maybe up all night with baby
Very possibly

Amy just did a TT with the song The Way Life Goes
With the lyrics “I know it’s over, Check out my cold shoulder”

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
What's going on with a woman called Jojo, I have only see her Live when I'm scrolling and I've seen her comment live on DHB, I don't know anything about her to make a judgement but her name is popping up is she Ok. You know if you skip going on Tictok for a day or two you miss loads.

lozza96

VIP Member
i thimk its so you can see they habe doanted as when you click on the first donate button its the azzailah one which shows the donation thd smithy family have done

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I just went for a nosey on Tictok and Sarah Muggrat came on, she is saying she can't sleep but a message to the two guys who set fire to The 🏠. Watch it again guys so tempted to comment. What a dope she is, is she or not seriously 😳. This must be an old one now, everything's so changed.Just off to put a lotto on I need a new car.

mumz

VIP Member
In this one they don’t even strap the baby in the pram. It takes seconds

mumz

VIP Member
Video on Facebook of jess choosing her fate no Amy there
I think they knew it would land there. The floor has a slant to it
I still think it’s a proposal obviously public
Amy is very noticeable by her absence
What’s wrong with Jess’ eyes? They always look so puffy and red. It’s something I noticed a while ago but it’s really noticeable today.

Tryger88

VIP Member
He is a nasty peace of work the way he treated his bird on her birthday. He needs a slap.
Well yeh, nick is his role model, boss and guardian? Hopefully some time soon he will see the error of his ways, and at some point he'll rebel and expose nick.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Its his mum. Or foster mum . That google pic is same person and shes saying they are her grandkids ( pics of his kids) and the lady with the curly hair is her daughter and ive seen her in one his vids where he says its his sister
Lazy Sunday
Because you know where to look. Check this photo out. Its his kids with aforementioned woman
I just googled her name and her professional details came up .

Bellebeau

tbh im not in there camp as i think a lot of things they have done is wrong and i dont agree with everythig they do .however i just see things both ways i guess and i see a lot of people on these things assuming things when there could be other things at play .but no im not on there camp .i never really watched them until the fire .i would see there stuff om the fyp but thats it . .but no im half and half with it all .like i also like dontholdback and what he does as well so so im in the middle with everything as .i saw when they donated the money for ms and honestly that made me happy as i have someone in the family with it .however i do agree that they really should show recepts om what they have spent it with .more so for the people who have donated
Ah ok I understand what you mean everyone is entitled to an opinion 😊

lozza96

VIP Member
You can take kids out early as they finish at 3 usually so its like half hour earlier .you can take them out early if like there's something going on and stuff .like someone said on the comments you tell them your taking them out not ask as its your kids .

mumz

VIP Member
W
Where have they said about the house .I saw the snake video and it's awful there just abandoning it but I've not seen anything about what house .unless I missed it
Weeks ago they viewed house and said they put offer in. Vids on FB posted around the muddle of September
On another note. I can’t stop laughing. Nick did a retake of the proposal because the first filming didn’t go well lol

EDIT. I think he’s deleted the vid. He has deleted a lot of vids where he was dangerous driving or no seat belts and I think that was one without a seatbelt

@lozza96
It was a vid posted on 14th September
I posted about it on page 5 of this thread
As I said before. Since the newspaper article he has cleared off a lot of content.

Last edited:

mumz

VIP Member
That Smith number one fan the one who got herself a Smith family tattoo. Has changed her name to Smith. They didn't even know who she was 🤣
Karen I think is the friend of CJ. She is staying at her house for the weekend

lozza96

VIP Member
That London one seems to be more YouTube. I know some of the tiktokers been anouced but I don't really know any of the others as it seems to be mostly youtubers

lozza96

VIP Member
He isn't doing a go fund me it's a ad on how to do then he's promoting movemeber I think .when you go to the link in the gofund me on his bio he's promoting other people's go funds mes that are doing movemeber .not him doing one himself