Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the video on tiktok of messages between nick and the guy with the porsche . I paused the video to read it and hit back and can't find it now as was on my fyp
you have to screen shot then read, took me 20 shots lol

Reactions: 1

lozza96

VIP Member
I saw thisisyouhuh comment somewhere saying he's not looking into lawrence anymore as can't finding anything illegal about him

mumz

VIP Member
I honestly hope she did. That whole family is fucked up, I wouldn’t want to be associated with them if I was her.
Might be nothing though. Her followers are saying they have unfollowed each other on insta and deleted their stories about each other. I’ve used insta 3 times ever so not sure what the stories are. They are both 17 and girls are supposed to mature faster and he is such a kid.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Isthisyou seems like hes delves to much into stuff .even right guys said the same thing .apprently isthisyou was going to get lawrences dbs for something but like surly him getting it is not allowed
What does dbs mean

Apparently he got really drunk on live and was giving out abuse? There are screen recordings but I’ve not seen them yet. If anyone comes across one please share it here!
Oh yes that night was crazy

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Sorry not sure where to ask they do not have a thread but what's happening with The Manley Family have they asked for money or something.

lozza96

VIP Member
Yeah I understand that but I saw a video where he said he couldn't afford to get it done at that time however he was going to be doing it when he got paid or something .also how do we know that the stuff he's getting like for example the new jet ski that jess got him is not from there funds but from her mum who's apprently rich ?

mumz

VIP Member
I just see a bit of the fire starter family , silly bollocks and his dopey bird spent 500 quid for sweets. Some people gave the last of their benefits to this lot. They are just chav greedy con artists
And made an fb vid eating one or two bits from each bag. So wasteful. Jack even chucked a whole birthday cake in Amy’s face Would of been nice to donate it all to a hospital

lozza96

VIP Member
there apprently working with gofund me in there latest video they have got screenshots of the money they have put into the charitys and apprently are working directly with gofund me or something so we can see where its gone as wsll

mumz

VIP Member
D
He's called zacdabrat but I've just noticed that he has deleted both videos today. Wonder if they threatened him or something 🤷‍♂️
Does he work in Zans cafe? The place we keep seeing Iffy eat his morning fry up?

lozza96

VIP Member
Anyone else watching these Snowden lives on the edge of there seat 😆I couldn't do it in the wind like that

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
He isn't as sick as he makes out to be he do be dancing on tic tok.
I think he gets more Nookie than most aswell ,

CLARIFICATION TIME. I JUST NEED TO GET IT OUT THERE THAT I’M NOT DEAD! 😂
Can’t lie though, I actually really like nicholas because he doesn’t put on a character like the smithys or lawrence, he’s just himself. He gets trolled so much for being on benefits as well but at the end of the day he actually worked all his life until he became disabled, unlike a lot of these uk tiktok creators who have never worked a day in their lives.

Nahh people have good days and bad days. Have you heard some of his good morning tiktoks? His lungs are truly fucked
I agree, I kinda miss him when he goes missing and I do not understand why the Trolls always go after him so many others to go after.

lozza96

VIP Member
Where have they said about the house .I saw the snake video and it's awful there just abandoning it but I've not seen anything about what house .unless I missed it

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Don't think she's got her own thread so leaving this here.
Some drama was going down with scummy scammy iffys number one fan, her daughter was in the bathroom coughing up blood over something to do with the neighbours and CJ was ranting away on live waiting for the police. WTF is wrong with these melts🤦‍♀️
I watched this live, I could not understand what was happening.

lozza96

VIP Member
im pretty sure they own one of there neighbours houses as well .im sure tjats been said before on a video