The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Jess has come back on that app she swore she was done with 🤣 not only that, but taken her kids out of school early to surprise their dad for their bday.. wonder what lie she spun to get them out!
I don't think none of them have been away.

Reactions: 2
This is why I dont get .obviously they have other money and get money from social media so I don't get all these comments now whenever they buy anything at all that its coming from the gofund me .when they will have other money .like I dont agree with everything they do but this is something I just don't understand .even if he ended up showing people where everything from the go fund me went to .I feel like people would still say something

Reactions: 1
This is why I dont get .obviously they have other money and get money from social media so I don't get all these comments now whenever they buy anything at all that its coming from the gofund me .when they will have other money .like I dont agree with everything they do but this is something I just don't understand .even if he ended up showing people where everything from the go fund me went to .I feel like people would still say something
Even with other income. Its a bit rub people’s noses in it with a new top range car, gold & diamond jewellery, designer glasses, designer clothes and footwear, a 6 bedroom house with a pool and stables in the countryside, staying in hotels, £470 on sweets, cafe breakfast for 4 or 5 people daily etc etc etc. All that and you can’t afford a new windscreen!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yeah I understand that but I saw a video where he said he couldn't afford to get it done at that time however he was going to be doing it when he got paid or something .also how do we know that the stuff he's getting like for example the new jet ski that jess got him is not from there funds but from her mum who's apprently rich ?

Reactions: 1
It’s not the gfm or her ‘rich’ mum paying for these items, it’s called freebies, Gifts etc. They don’t need to declare ad because it’s not an ad. Sadly, these companies don’t care who they gift to as long as their ‘influencers’.

Reactions: 3
What's pissing people off is the fact they are living the high life and done bugger all to deserve it. He's a lazy slob who had a sniff and ale problem, ripped people off and breaks the law. It took them ages to start to afford to do their house up off the social media funding. Yet a few months later they are kitted out in sports wear, constantly eat out every day, always in the car so fuel to pay, both smoke! And everything else they waste money on and so people are questioning what the gfm is going on.
There's quite a few comments on TT stating he will be off to prison 🤭

Reactions: 9
He could’ve easily found a way to fix his windscreen, I’m sure Jess’ mum would’ve borrowed them if. It’s yet another cop out from them.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I understand that but I saw a video where he said he couldn't afford to get it done at that time however he was going to be doing it when he got paid or something .also how do we know that the stuff he's getting like for example the new jet ski that jess got him is not from there funds but from her mum who's apprently rich ?
I would not believe that in a million years I don't believe her mum is rich either.

I see the GFM paid for a nice jet ski
And a nice diamond necklace there too
,I see Jack has diamond studs, keep it up Warriors.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I see waynetta got Wayne a jet ski that go fund must be more than 50 grand they way they are splashing the cash around . The Smyths family warriors are silly fuckers all the same 🤣

Reactions: 4
It’s not the gfm or her ‘rich’ mum paying for these items, it’s called freebies, Gifts etc. They don’t need to declare ad because it’s not an ad. Sadly, these companies don’t care who they gift to as long as their ‘influencers’.
It should though be #gifted if they have received it free. Company's send out "pr products " that they hope folk will chat about . But the person showing them on sm need to put up that it's gifted.

Reactions: 2
It should though be #gifted if they have received it free. Company's send out "pr products " that they hope folk will chat about . But the person showing them on sm need to put up that it's gifted.
Yep you’re correct, gifts need #gifted and paid partnerships need #ad in some form. If they’ve bought it themselves there won’t be anything on the post.

I see waynetta got Wayne a jet ski that go fund must be more than 50 grand they way they are splashing the cash around . The Smyths family warriors are silly fuckers all the same 🤣
I’ve only just seen the jet ski… what they gonna do, live on that? 🤦🏼‍♀️ Everyone on fb up their arse can’t see what they’re doing. That’s a good few thousand on a jet ski and those PlayStations already.

Reactions: 4
I’ve only just seen the jet ski… what they gonna do, live on that? 🤦🏼‍♀️ Everyone on fb up their arse can’t see what they’re doing. That’s a good few thousand on a jet ski and those PlayStations already.
And I see with the go fund me people gave the last few pounds out of their benefits to them. They are parasites.

They never paid for them Smyths more than likely gave them to promote Smyths after all Wayne and waynetta slobs are social influencers 🙄🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
So Jess has come back on that app she swore she was done with 🤣 not only that, but taken her kids out of school early to surprise their dad for their bday.. wonder what lie she spun to get them out!
I wish I screenshot it now as I cannot remember the account that said it, although it was just words and may not be true. Someone said they emailed the school and linked to the FB, TT, YT and IG vids about Jess taking the kids out of school as in the UK it's counted as an unauthorised absense, and the parents get fined by the LA unless its anything but medical. I don't know how accurate that is as my kids left school in the 1990's

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.