The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha The Sun ain't shining out numpty Nicks arse 🤣🤣 I bet he's seething 😁 He will be on the whiskey tonight 😏
Cheers Nick🥃🤟

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes I think he uses him to make up for not being a full time dad to his own son. It also seems like he's banging the cougar checkout hag and he's also a bit too comfortable around young Amy 😒 His whole behaviour and mannerisms is because he had a tit childhood and has Adhd you know 😏😉😆

Bit early but here's a new thread suggestion 🤣🤣
Smithy Family #4 The Tik Tok Takers Are Getting More Haters

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Everyone should report the go fund me so they can look into it and he will have to show where he has spent the money

Reactions: 6
Oh Nick are you OK hun? Life is always positive and happy for us hard working people who look after our families, you should try it.
We actually watch your carnage and comment on here because your fook ups cheer us up even more. Stay positive hun it must be exhausting for you 😁🤟

I can't get my head around how he's gone from being broke, to suddenly being rich just because he didn't post on tiktok for a week or two...apparently just because Facebook pays more? Now he can afford new car, jet ski, new house and squandering money all over the place? And says only used small amount of the GoFundMe??? At the rate he's going Facebook is going to be bankrupt :unsure:

Reactions: 5
Oh look at the midnight drunken ramblings trying to pull in the sympathy 🙄 He seriously doesn't understand the difference between trolls and genuine people commenting their disgust about his actions.

Reactions: 4
The comments on the latest video don't come across as trolling. It's very much people expressing their thoughts in a reasonable way. You can't expect to make lavish purchases after receiving money from GFM and people not to voice their opinion. With all the drama that took place I'd expect their views and engagement grew on some videos but I can't see it being enough to support their current spending.

I dont believe Facebook can be paying that much to be able to afford these lavish things otherwise everyone would be doing it

I can't get my head around how he's gone from being broke, to suddenly being rich just because he didn't post on tiktok for a week or two...apparently just because Facebook pays more?
Exactly that. Plus he employs Jack & Amy so they need a bit of wages and a camera guy and editor, snd he has an agent taking a cut. I think he sold that story to the newspaper as he complained about tiktok trolls to them, but the newspapers not been kind with the story and its made him look more of a scammer.

i thimk jack has a job im not sure but like before the fire jack did have a job and nick would drop him of at work

Reactions: 2
i thimk jack has a job im not sure but like before the fire jack did have a job and nick would drop him of at work
Not anymore. He is part of the sket crew now. Nick said in last nights vid Jack spent all his wages and joked can he officially sack him from Smithy family business

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
. Where you watching all this guy's, I can read them like a book now, huge mistake then blubber sympathy video kinda boring now.He was cocky as they come on the jet ski with his evil up you laugh made a lot of people wake up to the scammer. I've seen it pathetic man he is, always the same and nothing will change while they have money, oh and by the way we ALL have a story I just don't post about mine so stop bringing out the sob story again when you do wrong.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Does anyone actually believe that the gf money went to charities etc I think there useung it pay for the lavish tit they do now

If they were getting around 3k before the fire from TikTok, imagine how much those videos after the fire made? Facebook and Instagram too.
I wasn’t one of the idiots who donated but I honestly don’t think it’s the gfm money their using (granted they did use some ofcourse they did but the money they have is from videos) social media does pay stupid amounts that’s why so many have that lifestyle now.
the Manley family have a lot to answer for, they should never have made that gfm in the first place.

Does anyone actually believe that the gf money went to charities etc I think there useung it pay for the lavish tit they do now
Yes you got it right there.

If they were getting around 3k before the fire from TikTok, imagine how much those videos after the fire made? Facebook and Instagram too.
I wasn’t one of the idiots who donated but I honestly don’t think it’s the gfm money their using (granted they did use some ofcourse they did but the money they have is from videos) social media does pay stupid amounts that’s why so many have that lifestyle now.
the Manley family have a lot to answer for, they should never have made that gfm in the first place.
They can't have made that much Nick could not afford a new windscreen a couple of months back

Reactions: 3
Yes you got it right there.

They can't have made that much Nick could not afford a new windscreen a couple of months back
he could, he just didn’t want to pay the legit price and asked a friend to do it for £800.
But you will be surprised at how many TikTokers with similar views and followers have started buying houses, brand clothing etc. Social media pays very well and when you use most of them they will be making a lot.

they have defeintly donated it as they donated it to the ms charoty and showed people om live when they did it .and then they did help a family who lost everything in a fire

but yeah i also agree that its not all from the go fund me .like its got to a point that everything they buy even food people say its from the go fund me .we dont know how much money they made beforehand and what money they had saved and stuff .all anyone keeps saying is they couldnt afford the winderscreen but like hes said bwfore it was becasue of funeral and he could afford however he was putting the funeral first and then going to pay for the winderscreen

Reactions: 1
they have defeintly donated it as they donated it to the ms charoty and showed people om live when they did it .and then they did help a family who lost everything in a fire

but yeah i also agree that its not all from the go fund me .like its got to a point that everything they buy even food people say its from the go fund me .we dont know how much money they made beforehand and what money they had saved and stuff .all anyone keeps saying is they couldnt afford the winderscreen but like hes said bwfore it was becasue of funeral and he could afford however he was putting the funeral first and then going to pay for the winderscreen
But no one knows that he payed for a funeral I just don't believe anything he says not a word.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.