The Smithy Family #3 videos no longer funny and Nicks running out of money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are going to be skint 🤣 He will be on the vodka and having to read his article in The Sun paper and a bit of Tattle to keep himself entertained 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They are going to be skint 🤣 He will be on the vodka and having to read his article in The Sun paper and a bit of Tattle to keep himself entertained 😆
He do be on this I think some one reads it to him I think 😜 hi nick bet you wished you didn't do the jet ski video now 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 4
He didn't even resort to TT during the social downtime, man must be ill. Those poor charity's are missing out on the TT revenue this month 😏😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why aren't this family being investigated? Surely it's fraud? And who buys a bleeping jetski anyway? They are all such idiots. Smithy's wifr voice is like nails going down a blackboard. Hideous family.

Reactions: 8
He will be on today. It’s his wifes birthday. He won’t miss the chance for everyone to see how many stops he pulled out for it. No intimate birthday party or surprise in the Nick Show. That’s for sure. I wonder if the kids get time off school for her birthday too.

Video on Facebook of jess choosing her fate no Amy there
I think they knew it would land there. The floor has a slant to it
I still think it’s a proposal obviously public
Amy is very noticeable by her absence
What’s wrong with Jess’ eyes? They always look so puffy and red. It’s something I noticed a while ago but it’s really noticeable today.

Reactions: 1
Is it just from being tired maybe up all night with baby
Very possibly

Amy just did a TT with the song The Way Life Goes
With the lyrics “I know it’s over, Check out my cold shoulder”

i did notice that amy has wished her happy birthday on insta so maybe if have broken up then shes still on good terms with jess

I think they knew it would land there. The floor has a slant to it
I still think it’s a proposal obviously public
Amy is very noticeable by her absence
What’s wrong with Jess’ eyes? They always look so puffy and red. It’s something I noticed a while ago but it’s really noticeable today.
Drink usually does that.

i did notice that amy has wished her happy birthday on insta so maybe if have broken up then shes still on good terms with jess
Looks like she has her lips done and Hair Extensions.

Check Girlpower

Check Girlpower
Someone has posted Nick saying he was donating three grand a month to other people.

Check Girlpower

Someone has posted Nick saying he was donating three grand a month to other people.
Girlpower14646

Last edited:
I bet he regrets saying that now 😂 people have long memories well I do most of the time.

Reactions: 3
I bet he regrets saying that now 😂 people have long memories well I do most of the time.
Thanks for that. I was sure he said that but couldn’t find it on Nicks page. Lucky someone screen recorded it

On there latest video of Jess birthday today on Facebook Amy is there
Looks like the break up was some kind of attention stunt. I saw Amy there and Jess’ mum. Nick put the baby on top of Jess’ head and said “ he’s teabagging ya” Disgusting

• Sick
I wouldn't say it's an attention stunt because no breakup has even been announced its just what people have assumed even I thought so myself but then again .they have kinda made people believe that .but no that was discusting when he put the baby on the head especially when she couldn't even see .there could have been some kind of accident

I've just noticed even Amy's Facebook she changed her photo from her and jack and jack was also in her cover photo before and she's changed that as well

I've just seen his second video on Facebook he's proposed

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.