Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EnomisCamelToe

Hi folks, I recently started my Kearns journey and I’m up to thread 9. If you get heaps of annoying notifications from me liking your posts I’m sorry! You guys are so funny. I just got to the engagement party in 2022 with creepy brad feeling up some other woman. Lots of gross video clips. Other highlights were brads stepmum calling him out on FB while the kearns were at the Easter show and Sez grifting a thermomix.
I was up till 4am last night laughing my ass off at the tattle comments.
Hopefully I catch up in the next month or so lol.
This is better than finding a new tv series to binge!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

phonies

Chatty Member
I think people, including influencers, are at their own liberty to spend money how they want. Regardless of whether it is in touch with the average Australian household or not, I’m a firm believer in if you work for your money, you decide how you spend it.

It doesn’t bother me how much money Sez spends, or that her key demographic may not be of the same socioeconomic status. What does bother me though, and what many of us snark about, is 1) the contradictory nature of her spending habits vs. the ‘values’ she says she has, and 2) the apparent living beyond one’s means. They don’t align, amirite!?

According to Sez values alignment looks like:

Preaching sustainability? Buy your kids endless toys and clothing that will inevitably end up in landfill!
Preaching supporting small and local? Stock up on shit you don’t need from Temu, Rebel and Kmart!
Preaching supporting women? You and your husband should publicly dox them and uncover a cheating scandal in their family!
Preaching nutritious snacks and the benefits of diet? Flog a patch for everything! Do a ad for Nutella products and Arnott’s biscuits!
Preaching the importance of sibling relationships? Cut off your own siblings!
Preaching not going without? Comment on your friend’s post saying how much you miss bread!

Sarah Kearns: not sustainable or nutritious, not skinny or delicious, not supportive just malicious!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Emilyemily99

The photo of turdy looks scary. Like he is dead and souless behind the eyes. I can't put my finger on it. It's weird. And b+w is not a good choice.
Holy shit. That last pic of the bubbah Turdy is VERY Children of the Corn.

Or Children of the Kearn….

I’ll see myself out

• Haha
Reactions: 53

phonies

Chatty Member
The Kearns #46 Blink edition

👍🏽 All the small things, dick pics, Brad’s phone dings

❤ Say it ain’t so, Sez will not know, take the dick pic, carry gym girl home

😆 Sez left Brad work snacks on the stairs, surprises let him know she cares

😮 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns: watching, waiting, commiserating

☹ Hello there, Sez is the demon from my nightmare, the shadow in the background of the swamp

🤢 Sez and Brad won’t part ways because she needs somebody and always

😡 Don’t waste your time on Sez, you’re already the glow inside your head

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Bushpig81

Chatty Member
So I went back over her old posts because, like everything she says, I knew this was a lie. I was right, "years" is actually 2 shoots since 2022. With 2 different other photographers prior.

But have a look at what else I found lol. We know they recycle, but 3 times? Cmon Sez.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

fulltimeEffluenter

Chatty Member
Call me a mean mum, but no kid (bubbah) needs coke at the beach.
Water, yes. Coke, no. Maybe she tipped the coke out and refilled it with water so her kids felt cool? 🫠🫠🫠
---
I can see that she’s lost weight. Her hair is definitely thinner and she looks rather gaunt - rapid weight loss will do that. But she’s feeling more confident. It’s great that a woman has gained confidence, I’m always glad when that happens. As long as it’s not then a way for her to bring other women down.

Sarah is not raising women up. She is just lecturing down to them from her high horse.

Weight loss is not life’s goal.

She acts like that’s the only thing she’s done for herself to feel better. You know what I did to prioritise myself and my health? I saw a psychologist to change my mentality around food and exercise and what my insecurities are. I realised that my size or the number on the scales is not relative to my happiness or confidence. I didn’t need to use discipline. I needed to work out the source of my negative thought pattern and once I did that it showed more than any 18kg of weight loss ever could. I sit comfortably in my size 18 clothes and while I don’t feel comfortable in public wearing shorts so small and dilapidated that the pockets hang out the bottom, I will happily walk around the house in my underwear while my clothes are in the dryer to show my kids what a real body looks like. My youngest is 7 and recently told me that she loves my thigh dimples and hoped she got little ones when she was older. Personally I’m not a fan of them but when she said that, I knew I was bloody acing this parenting gig AND self care. Obviously I don’t encourage being overweight but you can still be a healthy size 18 with thigh dimples.

Sarah just has no clue about the psychology of self image and disordered eating/thought patterns and if her 🥴pRoJeCt BlOw🤢 is about mindset then I flipping hope she has employed a professional to contribute because if there’s one thing truly and utterly unhealthy about her, it’s her grandiose delusions and how she holds them over her followers like a carrot on a stick.

Ahem.

*Takes a very deep breath and steps away from the*

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
She’s so pathetic. Who is she trying to kid? Who writes drivel like this? Brad has never ever said anything like this about her. Ever. To be fair, I couldn’t either, but it’s so tragic and one sided. It’s always, “yeah she’s fat and frigid and screams a lot, but she had my kids, so I’ll stick by the old ball and chain”. She’s in luck though, coz those boys are just like him. Good luck, Sez! Hopefully they don’t have his delinquent streak or the teen years will be rough 🤙

• Haha
Reactions: 46

AmyLou!

Hey, she didn’t buy drinks! She is saving money by them taking their own…in their Frank Greens that are what like $60 a pop…purchases that make your weekends free ok
She probably decanted the Cokes she bought into the Frank Greens to make it look like her kids drink water 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 43

phonies

Chatty Member
I feel like someone says it every thread, but the snark on Sez’s looks, height and weight is because of who Sez is as a person AKA a cunt. It has nothing to do with what anyone looks like in relation to Sez.

We call her big because she towers over her little husband, she contortions to herself to look shorter than said little husband, she’s a bully over said little husband, she’s obsessed with her weight and kind scales, weight loss, glow, and making big and little comparisons when size is irrelevant. If Sez didn’t behave like this, nobody would comment. We call her legs stumps because she photoshops them to appear smoother, thinner, longer etc than what they are. And parades them like they are real. If Sez just wore her legs as they are, nobody would comment.

She can’t own anything she is, so we are doing a public service by calling her on it. Everything about her is ugly, right down to the bone!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Brad literally works downstairs. How frequently is she calling him that he’s dodging her calls? And why does she always think this is some sort of flex? Brad would 100% write a word salad about “just pick up the phone lads, you can spare five minutes to show her you care”. He just sounds like a really shitty husband and father, but I can imagine she’s texting him all day.
“OMG babe, Turdy said the funniest thing at drop off today”
“Babe, I just got home. Thinking about making a coffee then I’m going to read”
“Omg babe. I saw a duck out the window. It was so funny”
“Babe, do ya reckon I should have lunch before or after I finish this chapter?”
“I skipped lunch babe. Omg this book is so good.”
“Babe, I need to fill my drink bottle, but I left it downstairs again. LOL”
“Babe, what time you finishing today?”
“Babe?”
“Babe???”

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It’s pretty normal for people working from home to log on later in the evening after the kids are in bed. However, that’s usually because they finished early to pick kids up and take them to activities have dinner, spend time with their family etc. My husband works from home in his Big Important Job half the week, and that allows him to do the bulk of the kid responsibilities AND prep dinner etc. Working from home is meant to be beneficial for work/life balance? Not whatever the fuck is (allegedly) happening at the swamp.

Sarah, no one is impressed by Widdle Bwaddy and his Big Boy Job. He hates you. He’s avoiding you. It is not a flex to lock yourself away from your family for 16 hours a day (allegedly). Sarah, if this is true, you need to have a serious conversation with Brad coz he’s apparently shit at his job and shit at his family.

• Heart
Reactions: 40