Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

phonies

Chatty Member
Buck-toothed fuck 😂. Amazing @vikingjan!

Here are some thread suggestions. Censored because someone used cunt in a Sophie Guidolin thread title once (lol), and a moderator told us no. If F*ck isn’t allowed either, please do like an iPhone and change it to duck. I’m sure Sez waddles, and she definitely has flipper feet… so the shoe fits.

👍🏽 The Kearns #46 Five buck-toothed f*cks: one as big as a truck and four are little and yuck

❤ The Kearns #46 In the toilet office little Brad is stuck, for 16hrs a day says the big buck-toothed f*ck

😆 The Kearns #46 Term 1 Project Glowers are outta luck coz it’s poorly run by a big buck-toothed f*ck

• Heart
Reactions: 34

AmyLou!

She's really out of touch with how families are living. Me and my partner are on a fairly good income, however, we took my step son (13) to the movies a couple of weeks ago, normal Village Cinemas, the 3 x tickets and two popcorn deals we had were over $90. She's been how many times these holidays? She throws money around like there's a magic money tree at the swamp. Makes me sick. Those kids have so much stuff and she still needs to take them out. I don't comment much, but so many families can't afford food, or back to school items, or uniforms, or housing and she spends $100's on them weekly.

• Heart

StateOfMind

Chatty Member
Next thread title suggestion (I know it's early days but I'll forget otherwise):

Mirror mirror on the wall, who has the blurriest legs of all?

Because I still can't get over the audacity to brag about your weight loss and yet post pics like this 🤯

Attachments

• Haha

phonies

Chatty Member
Sarah Kearns (actual sister of Brad) has liked a few comments
Just imagine if your flog of a brother married a hopeless numpty of a woman, she took your last name, and then had the same name as you. You would’ve breathed a sigh of relief the moment she chose the name Mrs DaDMuM as her influencer handle so nobody could possibly confuse the two of you. Then she swaps her handle to be the official version of your name, semi-launches a self-titled project, and you almost die from embarrassment.

• Haha

Thod

I hope they cheat on their wives like you 🤮🤮🤮
Oh, i mean you could argue that Brandley is indeed the gift that keeps on giving.

As a parent- I want my children to become themselves. Their own versions of themselves. Not a copy of me or their dad. I want them to be themselves.

Not Knox-who-loves-pink or Teddy-the-bubba or the middle-skater-kid.

Fuck that shiz

crumbholeo

Wow, I don't even know where to start. I love seeing unfiltered pics of her, she's lost nothing off her bottom half, still thick as anything. Those kids... wow, just like their father. Pretty sad the only time she does stuff with them is to film content, they'll look back to see their childhood online, gross.

The Outspoken post... lol. Surprised their ol' mate Ryan Kearns hasn't stepped in, wouldn't be surprised if they have beef with him now too.
Sarah Kearns (actual sister of Brad) has liked a few comments

• Haha
  • Wow

phonies

Chatty Member
I’d love to be a fly on the wall of the Kearns’ house. Even though I’m sure it would drive me absolutely insane, it would help me ‘make it make sense’.

You’ve got DaDMuM hiding out in a toilet cubicle office for most of the day, making Princess Fiona get her own water bottle filled and resort to posting embellished posts on social media in an attempt to get his attention. All photos of him look like he’s a hagged middle-aged man who stress chews his nails down to the nail bed; and he hasn’t posted a word salad about his wife for some time. Not even to insult her. Has he completely given up?

Then you’ve got Princess Fiona pining for her perfect husband and claiming she’s glowing, when really she reeks of desperate housewife, needing a shower and Ozempic. She’s posting weird stories about lunchboxes and how one of her sons doesn’t want to be called anything but his name, but she and another son keep calling him Bubba. Parental expert is nothing but an incompetent bully. What is the point or purpose here? I’ve racked my brain, but I’m coming up with nothing sensical. I’m just distracted by her five head, weird chest, snaggleteeth and brows. Even her eyebrows are trying to leave her!

• Haha

gawjussssfabric

VIP Member
Next thread title suggestion (I know it's early days but I'll forget otherwise):

Mirror mirror on the wall, who has the blurriest legs of all?

Because I still can't get over the audacity to brag about your weight loss and yet post pics like this 🤯
“HaTeRs WiLl SaY iTs PhOtOsHoP 🫠🫠”
---
Lucky those boys are so incredibly aware of water safety and protecting their bodies and doing dangerous things safely 🤦‍♀️
Respectfully her and Brad have been on the water for years. Sharks just know they are locals and they dont attack. They are one with the sharks. They are the sharks. 🦈

• Haha

Bushpig81

Chatty Member
It's not a flex that your husband, who works from home, doesn't come out of the toilet block to see his wife and kids. That's not normal, that's intentional and pretty fkd up. I'd resent him too Sez, but I wouldn't then back down and make a post like that.

What a sad life she lives.

Reactions: 33

phonies

Chatty Member
Beaky spotted dropping the kids off at school this morning in the same “fitspo” outfit she’s been in for the last 3 days 🤢
Welcome, shortcake! We can only assume your user name is a combination of Brad’s stature and Sez’s brain being as dense as a mud cake! If you have IRL intel, we will eat it up quicker than the kids skulling water Prime.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33

how.now.brown.cow

Chatty Member
I agree, I’m fucking over it, everyday she lies & contradicts herself.
Like that story now, she says she makes lunches while cooking dinner, she cooking stir fry but the kids are eating now, so they don’t eat the stir fry? Stop lying cunt.
---
How is this her routine when it was literally a day ago she had the revelation of making lunches the night before?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She’s just such a basic ass bitch. Which is fine, but at least be yourself. She looked completely normal for Pink, but decided she had to do some sort of fucked up fancy dress for this. I am cringing SO HARD. She thinks she’s so cool. These dudes are like fifty years old. They were massively popular and mainstream. One is married to a Kardashian FFS. It hasn’t been “cool” to like Blink 182 for about 25 years. Which is fine, who cares. But she likes the most obvious mainstream band for every genre of music and then pretends she’s some sort of music aficionado. You’re not special and you’re not a Blink 182 fan. You listened to their singles when they were topping the mainstream charts like every single other person on this planet.

BeSt NiGhT oF mY LiFe 🤘. You can drop the pathetic fan girl stuff now. It reeks of an insecure girl trying to impress a guy by absorbing his interests.
C6474C72-CB86-411C-90EB-A8A94F1EF912.jpeg

---

• Haha

phonies

Chatty Member
I will write a lengthy rant later on, but I just wanted to pop in and quickly say that Sarah has got to be the dumbest, most tone-deaf idiot going. Her stupidity is dangerous. If she’s trying to drum up engagement numbers by offering DV victims help, she can absolutely go fuck herself with whatever product she’s trying to get a deal for.

• Heart