The Kearns #45 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns- how to lose friends and influence nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I.....I have no words 🤣🤣🤣🤣
If you want your boys to grow up to be misogynistic, cheating little cunts with an over inflated ego, then by all means keep doing what your doing so that their person can loved being loved by them 🤣🤦
Came to say the same!!! What a bleeping pile of horse tit

Reactions: 20
She’s so pathetic. Who is she trying to kid? Who writes drivel like this? Brad has never ever said anything like this about her. Ever. To be fair, I couldn’t either, but it’s so tragic and one sided. It’s always, “yeah she’s fat and frigid and screams a lot, but she had my kids, so I’ll stick by the old ball and chain”. She’s in luck though, coz those boys are just like him. Good luck, Sez! Hopefully they don’t have his delinquent streak or the teen years will be rough 🤙

• Haha
Reactions: 46
She’s so pathetic. Who is she trying to kid? Who writes drivel like this? Brad has never ever said anything like this about her. Ever. To be fair, I couldn’t either, but it’s so tragic and one sided. It’s always, “yeah she’s fat and frigid and screams a lot, but she had my kids, so I’ll stick by the old ball and chain”. She’s in luck though, coz those boys are just like him. Good luck, Sez! Hopefully they don’t have his delinquent streak or the teen years will be rough 🤙
I hope they turn into little thugs and are out stealing cars like Sophie G’s kid 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
How can confidence be quirky and unique?
If someone told me I was ‘confident in a quirky way’ I would be deeply insulted. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I hope they cheat on their wives like you 🤮🤮🤮
Oh, i mean you could argue that Brandley is indeed the gift that keeps on giving.

As a parent- I want my children to become themselves. Their own versions of themselves. Not a copy of me or their dad. I want them to be themselves.

Not Knox-who-loves-pink or Teddy-the-bubba or the middle-skater-kid.

duck that shiz

Reactions: 34
32 my fkn ass
Whatever that new angle is she’s using this week, the filter is missing her chest and it’s HILARIOUS. When she moves her hand back over towards her face, her chest blurs again. This is not the chest of someone that loves sun safety. I’m also very distracted by her crappy curtains.
1FE2C813-F89C-452B-A3EC-0875B52C0D75.jpeg

1D18611D-83E0-4A8C-A321-FAF600F32BE1.png

AB73A8B8-DAB8-4ECB-804C-785956386ADB.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I.....I have no words 🤣🤣🤣🤣
If you want your boys to grow up to be misogynistic, cheating little cunts with an over inflated ego, then by all means keep doing what your doing so that their person can loved being loved by them 🤣🤦
I’m guessing this is in response to the Outspoken thread. I’m embarrassed for her. Imagine having to pretend you have a happy marriage because your income and reputation rely on it.

Reactions: 30
Whatever that new angle is she’s using this week, the filter is missing her chest and it’s HILARIOUS. When she moves her hand back over towards her face, her chest blurs again. This is not the chest of someone that loves sun safety. I’m also very distracted by her crappy curtains.
View attachment 2743583
View attachment 2743584
View attachment 2743585
She is really looking worse for wear lately, like zero glow to be seen. She looks washed out and hagged. She looked healthy and happier when she was chubbier. She just looks dead behind the eyes now 🧐

Reactions: 16
Do you think she wonders what it’s like to have a husband that prioritises his house and family over work? Staying locked in his toilet office at 9pm isn’t the flex she thinks it is.
(I reckon, as usual, she’s trying to make him sound important and he was probably around for dinner and bedtime and is just finishing some things up now, which is very normal)
(oh and Sez, this song is about cheating. Lol)
B59FECD1-A96B-45BB-80A1-04AA9FAD9C75.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Do you think she wonders what it’s like to have a husband that prioritises his house and family over work? Staying locked in his toilet office at 9pm isn’t the flex she thinks it is.
(I reckon, as usual, she’s trying to make him sound important and he was probably around for dinner and bedtime and is just finishing some things up now, which is very normal)
(oh and Sez, this song is about cheating. Lol)View attachment 2743637
Why does she need to go upstairs to fill a water bottle in a $1.8m McMansion? The mind boggles.
---
Also if she misses her husband, go and see him for fucks sake. He’s literally right there in the toilet block.
---
How can confidence be quirky and unique?
If someone told me I was ‘confident in a quirky way’ I would be deeply insulted. 😂
She clearly doesn’t know the definition of ‘unique’ if she’s writing about wanting her kids being just like him 🤦‍♀️ pretty sure I was taught that in about grade 7 of my public school education?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.