The Kearns #45 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns- how to lose friends and influence nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time! We got a winner!!
---
Thank you to @therealmacaw for the winning title Project Glow by Sarah Kearns - how to lose friends and influence nobody, your prize is a 24 hour session with Sez on how to get your glow and a discount of 30% for your ongoing membership in club glow!

recap on the riveting life that is the kearnts.
Brad and Bobley are MIA, Sez gyms more than Arnold Schwarzenegger in the 90s and we are finally seeing some signs of this magical 18kg loss. She is an inspiration to us all…she has really been respecting her kids and not posting them as much, cue 100 ads and her hitting 1 million view on Finny baby and the questionable object…if only Sez knew about things like cyber safety and child predators…if only she had the knowledge our police have, oh, never mind.
With schools heading back for 2024 we are eagerly anticipating project glow, watch this space for the details of what the duck has taken her 6 months to steal produce for her fans!!!
Also, Brad if you need help join us here under the handle Sez_has_me_tied_to_a_toilet

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Braddles must have been at the beach though. No chance in hell this lazy mole would have gotten three active boys ready for the beach and set up a tent. Idiot forgot that she just advertised wearing her lame sun shirt at the beach but can’t even show herself wearing it today.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Call me a mean mum, but no kid (bubbah) needs coke at the beach.
Water, yes. Coke, no. Maybe she tipped the coke out and refilled it with water so her kids felt cool? 🫠🫠🫠
---
I can see that she’s lost weight. Her hair is definitely thinner and she looks rather gaunt - rapid weight loss will do that. But she’s feeling more confident. It’s great that a woman has gained confidence, I’m always glad when that happens. As long as it’s not then a way for her to bring other women down.

Sarah is not raising women up. She is just lecturing down to them from her high horse.

Weight loss is not life’s goal.

She acts like that’s the only thing she’s done for herself to feel better. You know what I did to prioritise myself and my health? I saw a psychologist to change my mentality around food and exercise and what my insecurities are. I realised that my size or the number on the scales is not relative to my happiness or confidence. I didn’t need to use discipline. I needed to work out the source of my negative thought pattern and once I did that it showed more than any 18kg of weight loss ever could. I sit comfortably in my size 18 clothes and while I don’t feel comfortable in public wearing shorts so small and dilapidated that the pockets hang out the bottom, I will happily walk around the house in my underwear while my clothes are in the dryer to show my kids what a real body looks like. My youngest is 7 and recently told me that she loves my thigh dimples and hoped she got little ones when she was older. Personally I’m not a fan of them but when she said that, I knew I was bloody acing this parenting gig AND self care. Obviously I don’t encourage being overweight but you can still be a healthy size 18 with thigh dimples.

Sarah just has no clue about the psychology of self image and disordered eating/thought patterns and if her 🥴pRoJeCt BlOw🤢 is about mindset then I flipping hope she has employed a professional to contribute because if there’s one thing truly and utterly unhealthy about her, it’s her grandiose delusions and how she holds them over her followers like a carrot on a stick.

Ahem.

*Takes a very deep breath and steps away from the*

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
A new thread just in time for lunchbox content and Project Glow!

I'm almost hoping that Project Glow is a journalling project... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Braddles must have been at the beach though. No chance in hell this lazy mole would have gotten three active boys ready for the beach and set up a tent. Idiot forgot that she just advertised wearing her lame sun shirt at the beach but can’t even show herself wearing it today.
Probably filming content… only reason they venture out isn’t it?
---
Sez is following someone who does sensual and erotic empowerment. Scroll thru & the lady is doing “yoni sunning” perhaps that’s Sarah’s next thing, maybe that’s why she’s at the beach. Does she have a sun shirt for her lady garden? So many questions I don’t know I want answered 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Couldn’t even maintain that lie about sun shirts for even a single day, huh?

Her SuN sAfEtY stuff really shits me. Here’s widdle bubbah Turdy with a sunburn. The boys are never sun safe. Never proper hats. They occasionally wear caps, but only for the ✨aesthetic✨. They’re always running around in the sun in sleeveless tops. Her kids are so pale they’re basically see through.
105C7E10-29A6-4B69-9047-C021B3212FB3.jpeg

A8B2017B-1E16-41CE-A824-F082467F2BF0.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

Her SuN sAfEtY stuff really shits me. Here’s widdle bubbah Turdy with a sunburn. The boys are never sun safe. Never proper hats. They occasionally wear caps, but only for the ✨aesthetic✨. They’re always running around in the sun in sleeveless tops. Her kids are so pale they’re basically see through.
View attachment 2721320
View attachment 2721322
She is so full of tit.

Did the little Kearnts all go back to school today?

Reactions: 2

View attachment 2721320
View attachment 2721322
Is that Sarah or knoxx in the Hooded towel haha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does she has a plastic boogie board leant up against a gas cooktop ? Gosh they’re thick as a plank aren’t they ?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Does she has a plastic boogie board leant up against a gas cooktop ? Gosh they’re thick as a plank aren’t they ?
they’re only at the beach to test out the new impulsive buy…. A gas bbq for the beach
It will never be used again for their free weekends
---
I guess term 1 starts earlier in QLD and Revie Jane has beaten Sarah to the project start line.

Sarah is trying to be Revie, the gym, the books, the projects, the gym gear, talking about the kids growing up etc
She follows all of Revie’s pages

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Term 1 has officially started and crickets. She started making vague promises about how she had something in the works back in October/November. Then said she’d launch with the school year. There’s no countdown, no hype. Zero indication of what the duck it even is she’s got in the works. I bet she’s changed her mind and plan a bunch of times since she first mentioned she was doing something. She is so. Bad. At. This.

🦗🦗🦗

Reactions: 20
so boring…. What the duck is there to work out? It’s not that hard… make lunch put in lunch box.

IMG_0096.png
IMG_0095.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
so boring…. What the duck is there to work out? It’s not that hard… make lunch put in lunch box.

View attachment 2721444View attachment 2721445
What does she mean by ‘on my main page’ followed by tagging her account? Did she think she posted this on one of her other accounts? Swamphouse/Project No/Knoxkearnsofficial/dadmumofficial?

Also lol at her thinking cut fruit & veg in jars is her idea. I remember her posting that a follower told her about it last year.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She wants everyone to notice her level of professional engagement. She is a superstar at the cracker factory. So glad she got something for nothing, they really struggle to supply food themselves….
IMG_0201.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.