The Kearns #45 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns- how to lose friends and influence nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's changed mirrors to make her photoshop less obvious. Sez, it's still obvious babe. Glad she's read the Outspoken thread then 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She honestly expects us to believe that this weight loss has been twelve months in the making, and not a recent thing? Her clothes are getting progressively skimpier.
---
Also, how does she not see that her constant body checking and endless mirror selfies are problematic?
---
Predicting a reel from Sez on the next week or so talking about small changes adding up, taken from Laura’s reel last night. Her dogged discipline over motivation schtick started shortly after Laura had spoken about it.
duck me, she’s predictable.
E72DB13F-9A37-4E8E-A7F9-B2D3EFFFC4F1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Hi folks, I recently started my Kearns journey and I’m up to thread 9. If you get heaps of annoying notifications from me liking your posts I’m sorry! You guys are so funny. I just got to the engagement party in 2022 with creepy brad feeling up some other woman. Lots of gross video clips. Other highlights were brads stepmum calling him out on FB while the kearns were at the Easter show and Sez grifting a thermomix.
I was up till 4am last night laughing my ass off at the tattle comments.
Hopefully I catch up in the next month or so lol.
This is better than finding a new tv series to binge!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I dunno, maybe go out and get a real job so YOU can support your family instead of relying on everyone else for a change. Maybe he won’t have to avoid you so much 🤷🏻‍♀️
---

Clearly she needs to get her eyes checked as well as her teeth 🤣
Haha came here with the same screenshot #nosezhejusthatesyou

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sure it’s probably been a tough day for Bobley, too. Wondering why the duck his family abandoned him for the second time. Where is he Sarah!?!?!?

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Hi folks, I recently started my Kearns journey and I’m up to thread 9. If you get heaps of annoying notifications from me liking your posts I’m sorry! You guys are so funny. I just got to the engagement party in 2022 with creepy brad feeling up some other woman. Lots of gross video clips. Other highlights were brads stepmum calling him out on FB while the kearns were at the Easter show and Sez grifting a thermomix.
I was up till 4am last night laughing my ass off at the tattle comments.
Hopefully I catch up in the next month or so lol.
This is better than finding a new tv series to binge!!
Welcome, we are so excited to have you here.
The Kearns a special sort of kunt, strap in, you are about to go on a wild ride 😂 it’s worth reading it all.
---
I dunno, maybe go out and get a real job so YOU can support your family instead of relying on everyone else for a change. Maybe he won’t have to avoid you so much 🤷🏻‍♀️
---

Clearly she needs to get her eyes checked as well as her teeth 🤣
So she’s saying she calls Brad and he doesn’t answer?
My hubby works a busy job too, but if I call he answers, when you have kids you need to answer in case something has happened or if I need him to bring me a cup of tea up to bed or a spoon for my Nutella.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Also, I went so far back in her feed to see if I could find Bobley mentioned. I can only find this post now - she must have removed the one about his operation and how much her spawn missed him.

I’ve also attached another two pearlers just for shits and gigs. Bogans through and through.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Also, I went back so far back in her feed to see if I could find Bobley mentioned. I can only find this post now - she must have removed the one about his operation and how much her spawn missed him.

I’ve also attached another two pearlers just for shits and gigs. Bogans through and through.
Omg those other two photos 🤣 thanks for the laugh!

Reactions: 12
Also, I went so far back in her feed to see if I could find Bobley mentioned. I can only find this post now - she must have removed the one about his operation and how much her spawn missed him.

duck me… that hair. She really was an OG bogan!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Hahahahahaha omg the beast with red hair, I am assuming would have been like 20 here yet she looks 40. bleeping hell bogan trash don't age well.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

My guess is she couldn’t handle the constant messages about how they need to take better care of him, that a Frenchie should not be that fat and about all the possible health risks they’re creating for him by not taking proper care of him that the breed needs.
too hard basket so laters bobs.

Reactions: 10
Brad literally works downstairs. How frequently is she calling him that he’s dodging her calls? And why does she always think this is some sort of flex? Brad would 100% write a word salad about “just pick up the phone lads, you can spare five minutes to show her you care”. He just sounds like a really crappy husband and father, but I can imagine she’s texting him all day.
“OMG babe, Turdy said the funniest thing at drop off today”
“Babe, I just got home. Thinking about making a coffee then I’m going to read”
“Omg babe. I saw a duck out the window. It was so funny”
“Babe, do ya reckon I should have lunch before or after I finish this chapter?”
“I skipped lunch babe. Omg this book is so good.”
“Babe, I need to fill my drink bottle, but I left it downstairs again. LOL”
“Babe, what time you finishing today?”
“Babe?”
“Babe???”

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Brad literally works downstairs. How frequently is she calling him that he’s dodging her calls? And why does she always think this is some sort of flex? Brad would 100% write a word salad about “just pick up the phone lads, you can spare five minutes to show her you care”. He just sounds like a really crappy husband and father, but I can imagine she’s texting him all day.
“OMG babe, Turdy said the funniest thing at drop off today”
“Babe, I just got home. Thinking about making a coffee then I’m going to read”
“Omg babe. I saw a duck out the window. It was so funny”
“Babe, do ya reckon I should have lunch before or after I finish this chapter?”
“I skipped lunch babe. Omg this book is so good.”
“Babe, I need to fill my drink bottle, but I left it downstairs again. LOL”
“Babe, what time you finishing today?”
“Babe?”
“Babe???”
Add in “Babe, da fk you gonna have fo lunch today?”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.