The Kearns #45 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns- how to lose friends and influence nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sarah Kearns (actual sister of Brad) has liked a few comments
Remember when the sisters joined us on the threads? Those were the days! We’re here whenever you’re ready to join us again, Bree. Although I suspect Brad threatened you with legal action.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
If you were a stranger looking at her Instagram profile you would think that Brad is like some FIFO worker in the mines or off shore on an oil rig. He doesn’t exist anymore in her “content”. But she spends money like she’s well provided for.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don’t understand what he is doing working such long hours? He isn’t that important in his role is he?

Reactions: 11
He thinks he is. If he worked for me and couldn't get his work done in regular hours he'd be out.
He definitely cannot be working all those hours. From a WHS perspective, def not. Uniting would not at all allow that. He’s just hiding from big sezzz

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Sarah is full of tit and prone to exaggeration. He might work long hours occasionally, but mostly that’s a convenient excuse to get out of doing anything kid or house related. I bet Brad wastes a tit tonne of time and when Sez leaves the house, he’s upstairs having the time of his life. She’d also be down in the toilet whining at him all day or telling him one of her inane stories.

I don’t know why Sez thinks it’s a flex. If he worked for me, I’d be putting an end to his work from home because he clearly can’t get his duties done in a reasonable amount of hours. Needs to be more closely supervised. If he was still struggling to get his work done or delegate his tasks, there’d be a conversation about performance management.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Her photoshopping is getting out of control, surely she doesn't look at that pic and think yep, that looks totally natural, gonna post it to my stadium. Her other followers must see how ridiculous she looks posting that. If you're gonna preach love thy self, then put your money where your mouth is and post an unfiltered pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sarah Kearns (actual sister of Brad) has liked a few comments
Just imagine if your flog of a brother married a hopeless numpty of a woman, she took your last name, and then had the same name as you. You would’ve breathed a sigh of relief the moment she chose the name Mrs DaDMuM as her influencer handle so nobody could possibly confuse the two of you. Then she swaps her handle to be the official version of your name, semi-launches a self-titled project, and you almost die from embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
You know, once your child starts primary school, it’s just called ‘school’.
It’s school, Sarah.
Turdy just goes to school, not Big School.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.