The Kearns #45 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns- how to lose friends and influence nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor old sez.
Brad is in his toilet block "working" and she just wants some attention, hence the "hope they grow up like you" post.

It's sad really.

There's NO way that Brad should be working that late unless he's working with a parallel team in Europe that would start at 6-7pm our AEDT time?

What the duck.... I mean this is not normal.

Sad and pathetic.

Reactions: 22
Her post reeks of damage control. Sucking up to him after he spoke his mind or a fight.

Reactions: 18
It’s pretty normal for people working from home to log on later in the evening after the kids are in bed. However, that’s usually because they finished early to pick kids up and take them to activities have dinner, spend time with their family etc. My husband works from home in his Big Important Job half the week, and that allows him to do the bulk of the kid responsibilities AND prep dinner etc. Working from home is meant to be beneficial for work/life balance? Not whatever the duck is (allegedly) happening at the swamp.

Sarah, no one is impressed by Widdle Bwaddy and his Big Boy Job. He hates you. He’s avoiding you. It is not a flex to lock yourself away from your family for 16 hours a day (allegedly). Sarah, if this is true, you need to have a serious conversation with Brad coz he’s apparently tit at his job and tit at his family.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
It's not a flex that your husband, who works from home, doesn't come out of the toilet block to see his wife and kids. That's not normal, that's intentional and pretty fkd up. I'd resent him too Sez, but I wouldn't then back down and make a post like that.

What a sad life she lives.

Reactions: 33
It's not a flex that your husband, who works from home, doesn't come out of the toilet block to see his wife and kids. That's not normal, that's intentional and pretty fkd up. I'd resent him too Sez, but I wouldn't then back down and make a post like that.

What a sad life she lives.
The audacity to then pretend that he’s an amazing dad and husband?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do you think she wonders what it’s like to have a husband that prioritises his house and family over work? Staying locked in his toilet office at 9pm isn’t the flex she thinks it is.
(I reckon, as usual, she’s trying to make him sound important and he was probably around for dinner and bedtime and is just finishing some things up now, which is very normal)
(oh and Sez, this song is about cheating. Lol)View attachment 2743637
Every time I see Brandleys palatial office referred to as 'toilet office' I snort 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d love to be a fly on the wall of the Kearns’ house. Even though I’m sure it would drive me absolutely insane, it would help me ‘make it make sense’.

You’ve got DaDMuM hiding out in a toilet cubicle office for most of the day, making Princess Fiona get her own water bottle filled and resort to posting embellished posts on social media in an attempt to get his attention. All photos of him look like he’s a hagged middle-aged man who stress chews his nails down to the nail bed; and he hasn’t posted a word salad about his wife for some time. Not even to insult her. Has he completely given up?

Then you’ve got Princess Fiona pining for her perfect husband and claiming she’s glowing, when really she reeks of desperate housewife, needing a shower and Ozempic. She’s posting weird stories about lunchboxes and how one of her sons doesn’t want to be called anything but his name, but she and another son keep calling him Bubba. Parental expert is nothing but an incompetent bully. What is the point or purpose here? I’ve racked my brain, but I’m coming up with nothing sensical. I’m just distracted by her five head, weird chest, snaggleteeth and brows. Even her eyebrows are trying to leave her!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Maybe she has to find a new class at gym... can't attend the Mummy and bub class any more now that bubba is at big school.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
I’d put money on Brad sitting in his toilet office working hard at playing video games all day.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
As he is probably funding the giant mortgage, I’d be concerned that his work finds out how tit he is at time management and efficiency and fire him…. Then you’re back to a half house or renting

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
They clearly hate each other. Nothing has ever been more obvious.

I hope they are both absolutely miserable.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.