The Kearns #45 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns- how to lose friends and influence nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_0864.jpeg

Surely Sez herself is a result of inbreeding? That or she was dropped on her head as a baby. šŸ¤Ŗ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Iā€™m genuinely embarrassed for her.

She doesnā€™t deserve Rise Against (she would have NO idea who they are) and Mark, Tom and Travis. Sheā€™s a try hard wannabe.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Bwahahahaā€¦. oh Sezziā€¦

I hope All the Small Things is dedicated to Brandly Smalls.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I canā€™t even šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ no words
Imagine what the beast looks like in this in real life away from the magic mirror.
She really has no bleeping idea none of it goes together.
Dying from embarrassment of how much she is loving herself sick, honestly there is no one uglier. She is completely fucked with the dead straight terrible coloured hair, giant head, chubby cheeks, non existent lips, 5km eyebrow and the beak. My god someone slap her back to reality.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here it is! Really highlights how useless Brad is. It was far more tolerable back before Sarah started with her ā€œmy children are perfect and I have the most amazing husband who is instantly incredible at every single thing he triesā€. Just be true to the bogans that you are.
---
Oops, dunno why itā€™s not in order!
Thank you! Interesting.. he was almost there with some points about labour inequality between mums and dads but ultimately missed the mark as usual

Reactions: 10
Jeeeeeesus, this is such an inexperienced outfit šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Iā€™m genuinely embarrassed for her.

She doesnā€™t deserve Rise Against (she would have NO idea who they are) and Mark, Tom and Travis. Sheā€™s a try hard wannabe.
I love Rise Against so much. I wanted to see them more than Blink. When I first saw them in 2005 I cried šŸ˜‚

Iā€™d put money on Bradā€™s favourite Blink song being the one about a dogā€¦ iykyk. Itā€™s right down his alley.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jeeeeeesus, this is such an inexperienced outfit šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I love Rise Against so much. I wanted to see them more than Blink. When I first saw them in 2005 I cried šŸ˜‚

Iā€™d put money on Bradā€™s favourite Blink song being the one about a dogā€¦ iykyk. Itā€™s right down his alley.
YES Rise Against are without a doubt one of the greatest bands and this ogre doesn't deserve to sit there and listen to them live! She wouldn't appreciate them at all. I can't fathom where all the bleeping money is coming from?! So many concerts, new merch for all of them, new outfits etc......seriously did the win lotto or something!

Reactions: 10
Her outfit sucks but I don't see any issue with her legs, I've never thought they've looked big, even in her non photo shopped pics. Mine are probably 3 times larger and I'm a size 14.

How many concerts have these fuckwits been to in the last 12 months? How do they afford it? It's not just the tickets, but the accommodation, parking, transport, drinks or whatever.

We used to go to gigs a fair bit before kids, but it was so much cheaper then. My husband probably goes to a maximum of 2 a year with his mates. I stay at home and look after the kids. Pearl Jam are playing this year, they've been my fave band since I was a teenager. Hoping I get tickets, the last band I saw was 5 years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her outfit sucks but I don't see any issue with her legs, I've never thought they've looked big, even in her non photo shopped pics. Mine are probably 3 times larger and I'm a size 14.
Itā€™s the constant photoshopping she does to make them appear smaller. On top of her previously constant preaching of ā€œwear the shortsā€ ā€œI love my body no matter its sizeā€.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I feel like someone says it every thread, but the snark on Sezā€™s looks, height and weight is because of who Sez is as a person AKA a bleep. It has nothing to do with what anyone looks like in relation to Sez.

We call her big because she towers over her little husband, she contortions to herself to look shorter than said little husband, sheā€™s a bully over said little husband, sheā€™s obsessed with her weight and kind scales, weight loss, glow, and making big and little comparisons when size is irrelevant. If Sez didnā€™t behave like this, nobody would comment. We call her legs stumps because she photoshops them to appear smoother, thinner, longer etc than what they are. And parades them like they are real. If Sez just wore her legs as they are, nobody would comment.

She canā€™t own anything she is, so we are doing a public service by calling her on it. Everything about her is ugly, right down to the bone!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
If her new bogan/emo emogan hair is permanentā€¦ I may just develop a continence issue from laughing so hard. Black over blonde is a BIG call and not easily undone after a concert šŸ˜‚ surely itā€™s some clip in hair extensions? Her outfit looks like a costume to wear to a slutty Halloween party šŸ«£ I mean, good on her for having the confidence or whatever but if I had a dollar for every time sheā€™s readjusted that top tonight then Iā€™d be more rich than she tries to convince us that she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Remember not long ago she did the question box, she would share them anonymously, but she can see who sent them in, she shared one about someone having an affair, like who in their right mind would give her that info, she could search their profile, find their partner and tell them or dox the person, itā€™s bleeping unreal that people think sheā€™s honest and trustworthy, duck that.
Well that is her MOā€¦
IMG_3902.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
If her new bogan/emo emogan hair is permanentā€¦ I may just develop a continence issue from laughing so hard. Black over blonde is a BIG call and not easily undone after a concert šŸ˜‚ surely itā€™s some clip in hair extensions? Her outfit looks like a costume to wear to a slutty Halloween party šŸ«£ I mean, good on her for having the confidence or whatever but if I had a dollar for every time sheā€™s readjusted that top tonight then Iā€™d be more rich than she tries to convince us that she is.
Oh may I suggest the emsella for any incontinence issues? It's a *checks notes* game changer!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sheā€™s just such a basic ass witch. Which is fine, but at least be yourself. She looked completely normal for Pink, but decided she had to do some sort of fucked up fancy dress for this. I am cringing SO HARD. She thinks sheā€™s so cool. These dudes are like fifty years old. They were massively popular and mainstream. One is married to a Kardashian FFS. It hasnā€™t been ā€œcoolā€ to like Blink 182 for about 25 years. Which is fine, who cares. But she likes the most obvious mainstream band for every genre of music and then pretends sheā€™s some sort of music aficionado. Youā€™re not special and youā€™re not a Blink 182 fan. You listened to their singles when they were topping the mainstream charts like every single other person on this planet.

BeSt NiGhT oF mY LiFe šŸ¤˜. You can drop the pathetic fan girl stuff now. It reeks of an insecure girl trying to impress a guy by absorbing his interests.
C6474C72-CB86-411C-90EB-A8A94F1EF912.jpeg

---

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.