The Kearns #45 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns- how to lose friends and influence nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what I love about the Kearnts. Itā€™s that since they bought the 1.8mil swamp is how much use they get out of the actual waterway they live on. Like you canā€™t tear them off that lake, always kayaking, swimming, boating, fishing, playing on the shore line, nature walking along the bank, looking at the creature and life that it supports, oh waitā€¦.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The Kearns boat is still listed for sale on marketplaceā€¦ interior photos coming this weekend šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Just had a look at the schools fb page, the lack of diversity is astonishing! A brunette white kids sticks out like a sore thumb in those pictures!

Reactions: 13
Edit: I didn't join this thread from the beginning and imma gonna take the time to read from the beginning, plus dig into the wiki, because this is quite the ride šŸ˜
Welcome aboard @StateOfMind feel free to take us down memory lane for the kearns greatest hits.
This is my fav tattle thread.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The thing that really annoys me is that she still thinks what she does is a ā€œjobā€. Sheā€™s not Adele Barbaro or LBD. She doesnā€™t make good content, she hardly works for new brands. All she does is gym, look after the swamp because her husband canā€™t manage his job hours right and look after 3 kids that are in school. Sheā€™s got nothing going for her, all she is a bored housewife! Sad thing is that sheā€™s teaching her kids that thereā€™s no equal partnership. Just the woman stays home and cleans while the man works and controls everything. At least get a real job and contribute. Build a career for yourself

Reactions: 23
God, I think youā€™re right ! Sheā€™ll do anything to make him look taller wonā€™t she
Yes, I think the kids are standing in the hole that Sezempic normally positions herself when having photos next to the widdle man.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Welcome aboard @StateOfMind feel free to take us down memory lane for the kearns greatest hits.
This is my fav tattle thread.
Thanks @snarklife ! Enjoying the ride thus far šŸ˜ came over from the Deni thread, dabbled in some Emmylou and now deep diving into the weirdo world of the Kearns, bloody hell they are A LOT šŸ˜³
I reckon the Kearns are losing their grip though; they gained a huge following with the whole husband whinging about his wife's plant obsession, plus using Knoxayyyy as a poster boy for all things pink...and now this whole fitspo era...people ain't buying it any more

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Thanks @snarklife ! Enjoying the ride thus far šŸ˜ came over from the Deni thread, dabbled in some Emmylou and now deep diving into the weirdo world of the Kearns, bloody hell they are A LOT šŸ˜³
I reckon the Kearns are losing their grip though; they gained a huge following with the whole husband whinging about his wife's plant obsession, plus using Knoxayyyy as a poster boy for all things pink...and now this whole fitspo era...people ain't buying it any more
They legit made a name for themselves cashing in on Buddy. Putrid dogs.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
You know what I love about the Kearnts. Itā€™s that since they bought the 1.8mil swamp is how much use they get out of the actual waterway they live on. Like you canā€™t tear them off that lake, always kayaking, swimming, boating, fishing, playing on the shore line, nature walking along the bank, looking at the creature and life that it supports, oh waitā€¦.
The half house matched their half brains, so it was much more fitting in my esteemed opinion. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just had a look at the schools fb page, the lack of diversity is astonishing! A brunette white kids sticks out like a sore thumb in those pictures!
Crazy, right? There might be less diversity in general because theyā€™re outside of a city, but itā€™s still a shock to the system. My kids only have a few other white kids in their classes, but they have always had beautiful diverse little friendship groups since daycare days. I guess the Kearns kids donā€™t have friends anyway šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Teddy is too young for play dates.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.