The Kearns #45 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns- how to lose friends and influence nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The women who was attacked by a shark in Sydney Harbour was attacked by a Bull Shark. The same sharks that often swim into rives and lakes and have been seen at Dora Creek...

Reactions: 13
I cant see Outspoken taking the post down because no one has threatened slenderman sarah or her cousins sons nephew's or her husband brother. there only stating facts. And everything that is being said is the truth. It will be interesting to see if she moans about it to her stadium.

Reactions: 13
I am way behind and have missed the whole last thread, you guys are all too quick and I can’t keep up, plus, I’m blocked so it’s harder to play along. Have we worked out what glow project is yet? Reneeemay was drinking a glow drink this morning, it caught my eye and I wondered if these two are linked?!

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I am way behind and have missed the whole last thread, you guys are all too quick and I can’t keep up, plus, I’m blocked so it’s harder to play along. Have we worked out what glow project is yet? Reneeemay was drinking a glow drink this morning, it caught my eye and I wondered if these two are linked?!
Nah she just picked a really crappy name for her project. This product has been around forever.

Reactions: 9
Has the littlest gremlin got silver filings on top and bottom teeth. And is he missing a molar at pre-school age??? Feral
IMG_8768.jpeg

---
She probably had to post in black and white to hide the tooth decay

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
The ironing is delicious 🤣 brothers means friends forever...... Because Sarah and Brad are the best role models for excellent family relationships 🙄
It's all just such a crock of tit. Every pic and post I see now from her seems fake and purely for appearances.

Reactions: 16
The photo of turdy looks scary. Like he is dead and souless behind the eyes. I can't put my finger on it. It's weird. And b+w is not a good choice.

Reactions: 9
Just so blessed guys. My philandering husband, three bratty kids and a swamp 🥰🥰🥰
C7E201DE-A6D8-443A-A8DA-CB1B3002A9D0.jpeg

---
Honestly, the amount of tit that just spews out of her mouth.
EF7743AA-EFBD-4AF3-B0DB-C7574203818A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I know, I know…I kind of feel awful saying this…but those kids are all so unfortunate looking. I know she’s proud (as I would be too), but I’d limit my photos to my family and close friends only.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The photo of turdy looks scary. Like he is dead and souless behind the eyes. I can't put my finger on it. It's weird. And b+w is not a good choice.
Holy tit. That last pic of the bubbah Turdy is VERY Children of the Corn.

Or Children of the Kearn….

I’ll see myself out

• Haha
Reactions: 53
My god she’s predictable with her 8pm time slot!!

Find me an uglier family on the gram……. I’ll wait…… NO I WONT BECAUSE ID DIE WAITING!! 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.