The Kearns #45 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns- how to lose friends and influence nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait to see who she is attending the pink concert with 🫢
If it’s Brad at least the kids will get to see their grandparents…. It’s not like they’re going to see them any other time. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New beige Kearnts family picture to arrive soon….talented at smoothing wrinkles with photoshop and creating a beige aesthetic…

IMG_0263.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
He’s so quiet on SM? She’s really trying to keep their (his) long gone semi fame alive. It’s embarrassing to watch. I hope she realises soon they are irrelevant and pretty much overall hated by more than a stadium of people. And all so bleeping fugly. Nothing cute about them. Even Bobley the 20ths asshole is better looking than them. Maybe that’s why they got rid of him? Because they knew his doggy butthole was more pleasant to look at? Ahhhh the day they go bankrupt and duck off social media will be a happier day than any. Let us prayyyyyy

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So I went back over her old posts because, like everything she says, I knew this was a lie. I was right, "years" is actually 2 shoots since 2022. With 2 different other photographers prior.

But have a look at what else I found lol. We know they recycle, but 3 times? Cmon Sez.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
So I went back over her old posts because, like everything she says, I knew this was a lie. I was right, "years" is actually 2 shoots since 2022. With 2 different other photographers prior.

But have a look at what else I found lol. We know they recycle, but 3 times? Cmon Sez.
Omg amber from influencers update, why don’t you cover these turds?! Or even outspoken podcast. This content literally writes itself for you!!

New beige Kearnts family picture to arrive soon….talented at smoothing wrinkles with photoshop and creating a beige aesthetic…

View attachment 2747007
I’m not commenting on looks, but you can really see the perfect blend of mum and dad in each kid. Whether that’s a good or bad thing up to the individual I guess 😬
---
Isn't this a ad?
‘Paying customer each time’ yes but how much? What discount were you given? What did you get in return for posting? See how iNFluENcINg works darl.

Reactions: 12
Big Braddy has come to babysit while sez goes on another fill her cup adventure.
Sez: quick let’s get a pic to show the internet aunties we like each othwr
Brad: ok let’s show them tattlers Loki is still alive too.
Sez: we’re total #goals they’ll totally believe I love being loved by you.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Those shoes look bleeping ridiculous with that dress. Some sandals or slides would look a thousand times better.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.