The Kearns #45 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns- how to lose friends and influence nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s just such a basic ass witch. Which is fine, but at least be yourself. She looked completely normal for Pink, but decided she had to do some sort of fucked up fancy dress for this. I am cringing SO HARD. She thinks she’s so cool. These dudes are like fifty years old. They were massively popular and mainstream. One is married to a Kardashian FFS. It hasn’t been “cool” to like Blink 182 for about 25 years. Which is fine, who cares. But she likes the most obvious mainstream band for every genre of music and then pretends she’s some sort of music aficionado. You’re not special and you’re not a Blink 182 fan. You listened to their singles when they were topping the mainstream charts like every single other person on this planet.

BeSt NiGhT oF mY LiFe 🤘. You can drop the pathetic fan girl stuff now. It reeks of an insecure girl trying to impress a guy by absorbing his interests.
View attachment 2763186
---
Greatest night of her life? 🤣🤣🤣

A side view of the stage? 🤘

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Music elitism is a hard eye-roll for me so I'm not going to labour this point too much, but bro - you can't just get tickets to whatever mainstream stadium concert is rolling through town and take yourself seriously as some sort of radical concert-goer? It's so cringe.

The outfit just tops it off 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 28
Would have loved to run in to this basic, bland ass white bread witch in real life - looks like her seats were right near where mine were! Dying to see how she interacts with Bradley Smalls when the camera isn't rolling!

Reactions: 12
The Kearns #46 Blink edition

👍🏽 All the small things, dick pics, Brad’s phone dings

❤ Say it ain’t so, Sez will not know, take the dick pic, carry gym girl home

😆 Sez left Brad work snacks on the stairs, surprises let him know she cares

😮 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns: watching, waiting, commiserating

☹ Hello there, Sez is the demon from my nightmare, the shadow in the background of the swamp

🤢 Sez and Brad won’t part ways because she needs somebody and always

😡 Don’t waste your time on Sez, you’re already the glow inside your head

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

☹ Hello there, Sez is the demon from my nightmare, the shadow in the background of the swamp

We could just roll through these over the next few threads! Brilliant as always!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m sorry, but who the heck ditches their children’s for a full day almost every weekend but still complains that they don’t get enough time to ‘fill their cup’

And don’t get me started on the outfit. I’m going next week and wearing shorts and band tee that I brought from cotton on. Because that’s what I wore to their last concert many moons ago 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 21
I wouldn’t hate the outfit maybe on a different body shape (not hating on her body even tho she is a bleep 🤷‍♀️). But… yeah maybe for a Madonna tour, something from the 80s? It’s the outfit but the smugness with which she posts all the selfies I find excruciating.

Reactions: 17
Where are all the photos of her loving being loved by Brandley? Wouldn't a night out at a concert without the kids be the perfect opportunity for a couple of selfies?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why are the car seats out if you are going to pick up your "babies"?
Was thinking the same thing, perhaps they're with the "babies"?
Proof of life photos of Brandley, how tragic is it though that your life revolves around taking pics of your boring little life. Sez standing there taking photos of Brandley taking the roof off the Barbie car, like wow, that's right up there with the humble rice cake.
I'm sure there will be some incoming photos of the happy reunion with the "babies" 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Where are all the photos of her loving being loved by Brandley? Wouldn't a night out at a concert without the kids be the perfect opportunity for a couple of selfies?
No classic giant ogre hand holding the midgets hand in the car either..... Definitely trouble in paradise the swamp 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Was thinking the same thing, perhaps they're with the "babies"?
Proof of life photos of Brandley, how tragic is it though that your life revolves around taking pics of your boring little life. Sez standing there taking photos of Brandley taking the roof off the Barbie car, like wow, that's right up there with the humble rice cake.
I'm sure there will be some incoming photos of the happy reunion with the "babies" 🤦🏻‍♀️
They’ll be in the backseat being extra obnoxious singing and dancing 🤘🤘🤘 while Sarah blasts Blink with some lame caption about how much she missed them and how much Finnay would have loved the concert.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Project glow one is PERFECT. But the snacks on the stairs is also so fitting. You could write a book 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It’s the casual $250 dropped on merchandise for me… consciously of course…
Unbelievable. She truly is a bleep, preaches on her insta about purchasing consciously and saving the environment but is the biggest consumerist bleep out there. The way she collects band merch is bleeping cringe, you just know she's never worn any merch from the bands she's seen prior to actually seeing them. She's just like Tassie Claire, bland, beige, spending all the time and a righteous bleep.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.