The Kearns #45 Project Glow by Sarah Kearns- how to lose friends and influence nobody

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woahhh. Look how CrAzY the curly girl’s hair gets in the rain. Absolutely wild and unmanageable 🙄
8DE48139-43FD-46B5-8ED2-51C6C0325304.jpeg

---
Also, this....

The 'oh it's a complete coincidence' shoes, all look rather new don't you think?
I think it’s just evidence that you’re all basic witches with no real personality?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Man. Surely she filmed that a ad when she got home yesterday and didn’t wear the same stinky dress she wore dancing around in at a concert where it rained all night. 🤢

She just looks like she smells.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I thought the same, but I think it’s actually a different dress 😂

For most people, one poo brown, strappy dress would be too many enough. Sez needs two that are nearly identical. This one is nicely cutting into her armpit fat. SezzyLou.
849F3B80-8BD0-4220-B1F2-1A98F06E1B03.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11

For most people, one poo brown, strappy dress would be too many enough. Sez needs two that are nearly identical. This one is nicely cutting into her armpit fat. SezzyLou.
View attachment 2749674
that massage oil is so divine it’s never been used.. she could really have a good marketing angle on that pear. For example… is your widdle man so teeny tiny he barely touches the side?do you love being loved by him so much that you fake it to stroke his ego (the only big thing about him)? Then the pear is for you…

• Haha
Reactions: 12
HEY SEZ! I’M 32 JUST LIKE YOU AND I HAVE SHAMELESS ORGASMS ALL THE TIME! I DON’T HAVE THIS VIBRATOR OR USE LUBE, AND I ACTUALLY LIKE MY PARTNER! HOW’S THAT FOR A GAME CHANGER?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
HEY SEZ! I’M 32 JUST LIKE YOU AND I HAVE SHAMELESS ORGASMS ALL THE TIME! I DON’T HAVE THIS VIBRATOR OR USE LUBE, AND I ACTUALLY LIKE MY PARTNER! HOW’S THAT FOR A GAME CHANGER?!
Maybe Brandley borrowed some lube for Jordie (gym bunny for those playing at home)

• Haha

View attachment 2749674
She looks like she’s making fart noises with her mouth. Fffffffffffffffft 💨

Why is she acting like sex toys for female orgasms are revolutionary?! Didn’t we have some woman using an electric toothbrush on big brother in the mid-00’s??? The pear looks so boring 🥱 for anyone looking for GOOD recommendations for couples fun (or alone - you do you!) just do the bloody LoveHoney quiz. There’s no shame in toys. There’s shame in assuming that they’re big news though 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Woahhh. Look how CrAzY the curly girl’s hair gets in the rain. Absolutely wild and unmanageable 🙄
😅😅😅 I forgot about the 2 days she spent on curly girl method.

Is it the blink concert this week? Are they taking the kids or are we just going to have to watch Brandley in a singlet , Etnies and spiked hair?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
All of the pretend feedback she gets from her viewers about the pear - babe we know it’s you just typing tit and screenshotting it. No one censors the word ‘sex’ in a dm. You are the only idiot who uses the phrase ‘game changer’.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Joole's teeth are looking good. You'd think Sarah would be copying her invisalign journey

Reactions: 6
😅😅😅 I forgot about the 2 days she spent on curly girl method.

Is it the blink concert this week? Are they taking the kids or are we just going to have to watch Brandley in a singlet , Etnies and spiked hair?
I’m pretty sure it’s in Sydney next weekend. Apparently it’s at a venue next to where Taylor Swift will be playing at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
IMG_2225.jpeg

But Sez… your husband supports like 6 or so NFL teams.

Also… Wicked just finished playing in Sydney… she never posted about seeing it (and she posts everything)… unsure why she’s so excited by this?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.