Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dwight

Chatty Member
View attachment 427992One doth protest too much....
How can anybody take that serious for Christ's sake? This woman really wants the world to believe she's seriously going to become a 'lawyer'... she's an idiot if she expects to be seen as professional, in any respect, yet still post nonsense like this online. That 6yr did not paint that picture "PERIOTDDDDDABCDEFGZFEDT"

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Boobmarley

Forced to downsize, still obscene!

Down-sided festival for a three year olds birthday party?!?... oh God forbid!!! At least they managed to get a huge inflatable of Stormis head because lets face it no childs party is complete without one! Money well spent in my eyes. Nothing like teaching a child to have a God complex I mean teaching a child humility is really the sign of the poor these days.

• Haha
  • Sad

lira

VIP Member
I’m surprised by how many people are saying they thought Kim and Kanye were a fairytale/end game, etc! I always thought it seemed like such a toxic, controlling, relationship. Good for her getting out.
I was over it the moment they showed Kanye going through her wardrobe and throwing everything out to make way for his ugly fashion choices 😭 I really hope Kim comes back to her colours, dresses and jeans like she used to, I'm sick of these cycling shorts/Croc combos.

Yas1994

I remember how she treated him when he was clearly going through a breakdown and was in the midst of grief from losing both his parents.

She has always seemed to be completely self absorbed and showing very little care for others! He was made to sleep in another room unless she decided she wanted to try for another baby.

Never understood why they are goals and why people want them back together! Also I am no way a fan of Scott either, his relationships with teenage girls is revolting 🤮

My favourite Kim era was around 2011 and 2012 . And then BAM... Kanye west.

Not saying these are the best but when she used to smile she was radiant. Then Kanye put a stop to her smiling in public , remember?

Attachments

• Heart

kcab0231

Chatty Member

Can a billionaire not just pay for it in full instead of asking people to chip in?
This from the woman who bought a designer bag for her baby 🙄

Disgusting that she’s asking her fans to chip in when she can more than afford the whole amount outright 😡

BigMavis

VIP Member
Is she engaged? Is that what the post is getting at?
Bit insensitive Khloe, kimyes not even cold :ROFLMAO: let the people mourn.

• Haha

Cupcakeapple

VIP Member
She probably won't but I hope Kim can go back to having a normal wardrobe and stop with this latex/whatever new rubbish Kanye has presented her with.
And I hope she lets him have the house and moves into a nice normal similiar to the one she lived in before she got with Kanye, that house was so pretty and her style

• Heart

Ggghhnnnn

Is there a separate thread for Kylie? Just seen she asked for donations for her plastic surgeons brain surgery (50k needed) and only donated 5k on the Gofund page 😱

• Wow

BigMavis

VIP Member
Kanye completely overhauled her style. I remember the episode when he threw away most of her wardrobe, he seems to have treated her like his muse, this worked for Kim she got the vogue cover and in with Anna Wintour (sort of) and there is no doubt she influenced fashion hugely. When they first got together he wanted her out of the show but somehow she resisted. It all screams control freak in my opinion. I don't think Kanyes some genius fashion guru anyway but his God complex seems to keep him thinking he is.

Reactions: 14

ladyB53

Anyone find Kylie’s instagram page is like an only fans account? Millions of young girls following her, she is a poor role model imo.
The whole family are like an advert for Body Dysmorphia, really hope their daughters don’t feel the need to surgically change themselves. They just project false ideas of beauty when it’s all surgeries and filters 🤯😳

JakeM

VIP Member
Most recent DM article on the Kardashian/jenner's. What on earth is she wearing?
9D57EE9C-2DA0-4752-81F9-F5787609C9EF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

emm

VIP Member
they've all become less and less likeable as they have become more famous imo

Dwight

Chatty Member
All she cares about is how he looks, she’s literally that shallow these days.
I agree and tbh he isn't even much of a looker so idk why she's going through all the hassle, she can get black genes (lets be honest that's what she wants) from any number of better looking and better quality men.

I don't understand the whole wanting "all kids from the same man" shit they spout. Having kids with different fathers doesn't make somebody promiscuous and having all their kids have the same fathers won't make them have any less of the reputation they already have for themselves, it makes no sense. Really bothers me that they say this shite and are raising children, especially their daughter's.

I'd never want my daughter to feel she's better off accepting whatever a piece of shit man does to her until she has all the children she wants from him or my Son feeling entitled to treat his partner badly because he knows they won't leave until they have all the children they want from him. Foolish and dangerous lessons they are teaching those children... well assuming they are doing any of the raising them at all, outside the numerous nannies they all have.

Mikesqueen

VIP Member
Kim used her fame to get involved in legal situations, I personally think with her reputation she should not of stuck her nose in matters she wasn't qualified to be in.
Yes, there were a lot of legal experts who worked hard behind the scenes and she just swanned in at some point and took the credit. Apparently Jay Z has been involved in prison reform for years but not many are aware of it.

• Wow

Lovestolurk

VIP Member
Anyone ever notice how Kris posts throwback pics of the kardashian kids but not the Jenners?
I think Rob K Sr was the budding photographer and videographer so I imagine she has 100x more photos of the Ks rather than the Js. I’ve seen the odd J throwback but yeh really not many in comparison

I think that ring Khloe is wearing is absolutely hideous. And when she was doing her IVF injections she was really struggling with those nails. Non lockdown I love a long set but that’s just extreme

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
Wow I’m shocked she’s actually filed. I wonder who she would even date next. They seemed like end game.
I think they would have made it but his manic episodes and apparent reluctance to manage his illness coupled with the comments he made about North last year probably sealed it for her. I’m not the biggest Kardashian fan but I know first hand how hard it is to have someone in your life with mental health issues. There sometimes comes a point where you need to walk away.

Sad for the children - they’ll never want for anything financially but it’s still sad 😞

• Heart