The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think that makes it okay. One split second can change everything for a child. Why would you even put them next to the cooker when you have an entire kitchen to seat them?
And personally, I think the fact the adults present seemed more interested in recording the child cooking than supervising her or making sure the toddlers were safe speaks volumes too. Honestly not everything in life needs recording and adults right there or not even without phones in their hands none of that was safe. Shocking she hasn't gotten more grieve over it. Genuinely dangerous and very poor parenting.

Reactions: 16
Exactly I hate the parenting shaming 🙄🙄mind yo damn business
I assume Kim has nannies around nearly the entire time tbh, and I'm betting they'd get the blame if anything stupid happened to one of the kids there

Reactions: 3
I assume Kim has nannies around nearly the entire time tbh, and I'm betting they'd get the blame if anything stupid happened to one of the kids there
She does, mainly because she cannot cope on her own as she has admitted.

Reactions: 5
:rolleyes: Khloe growing increasingly desperate. She could have 5 rings on her finger, doesnt mean Tristan is gonna be faithful to you love!

Reactions: 19
Is she engaged? Is that what the post is getting at?
Bit insensitive Khloe, kimyes not even cold :ROFLMAO: let the people mourn.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Glad Kim is divorcing him. I'm no fan of either at all and I know Kanye is very ill but if I'd been in the position where someone told the world that I was going to abort my baby but changed my mind that would be the end of our relationship there and then. Don't see how anyone could put up with that.

Reactions: 17
Khloe such a beg posting this about “boots” with a massive rock on her finger 🤮 desperate for attention
This is hilarious, low-key tryna brag but the gag is everything about this is repulsive ...the oddly mix matched body parts, the over-tanned rough as leather skin, the ugly boots, the attention seeking wannabe ghetto fabulous nails and to top it all of the costume jewellery looking overly tacky ring 😂

Damn everytime you think I couldn't possinly think less of Khloe, she always delivers something else that makes you realise oh no actually I CAN think less of you 🤔

Really outdone herself

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She probably wants a second baby. She’s mentioned before that she wants her kids to have the same dad.
That's just sad to stay with a serial cheater so that your kids have the same father. Why not try to find a decent guy who will also be a good father instead of trying to hold onto a loser like Tristan?

Reactions: 13
That's just sad to stay with a serial cheater so that your kids have the same father. Why not try to find a decent guy who will also be a good father instead of trying to hold onto a loser like Tristan?
Exactly. So many men that would make great fathers But no, instead she stays with a serial cheater that has a bloody school of kids he never sees. All because she wants them to have the same dad. It’s honestly not worth it in my opinion.

Reactions: 11
Exactly. So many men that would make great fathers But no, instead she stays with a serial cheater that has a bloody school of kids he never sees. All because she wants them to have the same dad. It’s honestly not worth it in my opinion.
I honestly don't understand the issue some people have with kids being from different fathers. I would rather that than stay with a cheater.

Reactions: 12
I honestly don't understand the issue some people have with kids being from different fathers. I would rather that than stay with a cheater.
I agree. I’d want my child to have the best parents possible.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.