The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to adjust to make it fit, thanks Mikesqueen for the suggestion.

Ye olde thread - https://tattle.life/threads/kardashians-and-co-2.7952/page-50

Kylie has her chest out.

Kourtney bans plastic, does that include her sisters?

This is from 2 days ago.

Yes I know they are all from the Daily Mail but that is their primary outlet for their bullshit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So whats this about signing with another company? are they going to be doing more tv shows?

Reactions: 4
Really? if true it means they lied about why the last show was cancelled.

Reactions: 6
I actually think Khloe and Lamar were perfect for one another, it was genuine and she did really look after him. Unfortunately Lemar has demons, that were around long before she came along and he cant make any relationship work until he sorts himself out for good. This last relationship he had was off and on too, he is the problem, and these women think they can fix him, they cant, he needs to fix himself. I would for him to fix himself and for them to reunite but I think Khloe has disappeared too far up her own backside now and is following Tristan around in fear he cheats on her again (which he will).

And yes I also hate the way she talks, especially the way she talks to her daughter "hey mamma! 🙄

In contrast as someone said Kim has really matured and comes across as much more like able than before, and I think she will continue to grow and mature, she was always the main event when it came to the Kardashians.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So whats this about signing with another company? are they going to be doing more tv shows?
Yeah they signed with Hulu, had been biding their time to get out of the Ryan Seacrest strangle hold, told all at E that was it, told the fans that was it. But Kris had been in talks with Hulu for some time. I think the story is shes executive producer. Read this on various forums but can't verify the source for you so it might be tit. But yes new show on Hulu confirmed.

Reactions: 9
Yeah they signed with Hulu, had been biding their time to get out of the Ryan Seacrest strangle hold, told all at E that was it, told the fans that was it. But Kris had been in talks with Hulu for some time. I think the story is shes executive producer. Read this on various forums but can't verify the source for you so it might be tit. But yes new show on Hulu confirmed.
Is Hulu a subscription network? Can’t see their fan base rushing out to take out subscriptions. What on earth do they have left to offer? Kourtney and Lord Disick getting pregnant or finally married? Khloe and Kylie having another baby? Kris getting engaged or married? 🥱 🥱

Reactions: 12
I would love if Khloe and Lamar got back together it’s such a sad story how it turned out. Lamar will never change and it will end sadly and Khloe is a different broken person ever since they split up. I would love to know why when all the Lamar stuff happened Rob went dramatically downhill aswell. That’s when all his weight gain and depression started and he has never been the same since. I wonder what happened behind closed doors. I think deep down Kourtney wants to get back together with Scott, but Scott doesn’t, he knows that’s what all the fans want so he plays up to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If Lamar really did sort himself out, I reckon fans would welcome him back much more than if Tristan sorted himself out. Majority of people loved Khloe when they were together, because now she's part robot with barriers all the way up despite acting like she cares about anything.

Reactions: 17
If Lamar really did sort himself out, I reckon fans would welcome him back much more than if Tristan sorted himself out. Majority of people loved Khloe when they were together, because now she's part robot with barriers all the way up despite acting like she cares about anything.
Yes 100% and you could see the true love between Khloe and Lamar, I don’t think Khloe ever loved Tristan she was just in lust with him but they don’t have that deep connection or even shared sense of humour

Reactions: 13
Oh I think the fans have never stopped rooting for Lamar, he is very likeable and everyone loved him being part of the family. He had a rough upbringing and then his baby died of cot death and he just has never been able to get on an even keel emotionally long enough to stay on track. The outpouring of love for him when he was at death's door shows people were still rooting for him, but as I said only he can sort himself out and when the going gets tough he turns to drugs, I hope it wont be a sad end for him and hope he finally faces his demons.

I think alot of bad stuff must of happened behind the scenes, Khloe changed for the worse, Rob went downhill and has never really recovered, but they still even now wont hear a bad word said against Lamar, the whole family, so wonder what went on?

Tristan has moved to Boston now to play for the Celts and Khloe has followed him, notice she wasnt with her family at Christmas? She was chasing after him, she is tremendously insecure even though she makes out she is this strong female. I can see another scandal on the horizon, she cant stay in Boston the whole time watching him, he will be left to his own devices at some point and will cheat again.....

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh I think the fans have never stopped rooting for Lamar, he is very likeable and everyone loved him being part of the family. He had a rough upbringing and then his baby died of cot death and he just has never been able to get on an even keel emotionally long enough to stay on track. The outpouring of love for him when he was at death's door shows people were still rooting for him, but as I said only he can sort himself out and when the going gets tough he turns to drugs, I hope it wont be a sad end for him and hope he finally faces his demons.

I think alot of bad stuff must of happened behind the scenes, Khloe changed for the worse, Rob went downhill and has never really recovered, but they still even now wont hear a bad word said against Lamar, the whole family, so wonder what went on?

Tristan has moved to Boston now to play for the Celts and Khloe has followed him, notice she wasnt with her family at Christmas? She was chasing after him, she is tremendously insecure even though she makes out she is this strong female. I can see another scandal on the horizon, she cant stay in Boston the whole time watching him, he will be left to his own devices at some point and will cheat again.....
Id love to know what happened. Whatever it was it really messed the two of them up. I wish Khloe would just forget about Tristan and move on and find true happiness

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh listen what I would DO to be a fly on the wall during that time! I’d love. Know what happened as well with those three...

And same as you guys never stopped liking Lamar!
Funnily enough I also find Kim more likeable these days. I mean she’s still Kim..... but there have been times she’s surprised me with her maturity/personality. I wish khloe hadn’t changed. Kourtney is now my fave tbh.

also as much as I think she should be upfront .... kylies boob job is INSANE what I’d give for an appt with that surgeon

Reactions: 13
Oh listen what I would DO to be a fly on the wall during that time! I’d love. Know what happened as well with those three...

And same as you guys never stopped liking Lamar!
Funnily enough I also find Kim more likeable these days. I mean she’s still Kim..... but there have been times she’s surprised me with her maturity/personality. I wish khloe hadn’t changed. Kourtney is now my fave tbh.

also as much as I think she should be upfront .... kylies boob job is INSANE what I’d give for an appt with that surgeon
I think her boob job is awful? The implants are way too big and saggy as duck, she needs a refund from that surgeon.

Reactions: 11
Id love to know what happened. Whatever it was it really messed the two of them up. I wish Khloe would just forget about Tristan and move on and find true happiness
This family lies and exaggerated so much for storylines that I don’t think they can even remember the truth!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I also like Lamar and Scott. I don't think the show was the same when Scott stopped appearing so much as he was funny. I dont know why Khloe ever got back with slime ball Tristan he's horrid and it will end in tears.

Reactions: 18
I’m watching back on old seasons and Kourtney used to be SO annoying. In the seasons where mason and Penelope were really small she was such a pain in the ass and she had really let herself go. She has glowed up so much now

Reactions: 9
Kendall and Kylie’s ski holiday looks INCREDIBLE😩

Also this friend of theirs Fai (yourboyfai) - who is he and what does he actually do? Only started noticing him at the background of Kendall’s pics at the Biebers’ wedding!

Reactions: 7

Also this friend of theirs Fai (yourboyfai) - who is he and what does he actually do? Only started noticing him at the background of Kendall’s pics at the Biebers’ wedding!
I think he’s a model or something. He’s been around the family for a while but always in like the background.
The holiday looks so good doesn’t it. Wish I was there 😂 I’d have probably broken every bone in my body

Reactions: 5
I think he’s a model or something. He’s been around the family for a while but always in like the background.
The holiday looks so good doesn’t it. Wish I was there 😂 I’d have probably broken every bone in my body
Same! 😂
yeah I’ve been seeing him a lot in pictures and videos, even went to Kim’s normal private island birthday but I was wondering what does he actually do haha!

Reactions: 2
Not really, same tit different year and it's not cheap, the rented home is over $450K per month and she gets there by her borrowed private jet.
Someone is rubbing his hands in glee.

Fancy shelling all that money to show off.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.