The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Daily Mail have an article on Kylie's spoilt child, her shoe collection.

Reactions: 3
How weird I wonder why they don’t just get on with it.
Maybe the papers will just turn up in court one day and they won’t make an announcement

Anyone seen makeup by Aries on insta?
This is Kim's makeup artist, although I think Mario is making a come back. Anyway Ariel is a guy but he has got the kardashian hips and ass. Has them injected, probably by the Ks surgeon, he is the biggest hedonistic poser of them all.

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen makeup by Aries on insta?
This is Kim's makeup artist, although I think Mario is making a come back. Anyway Ariel is a guy but he has got the kardashian hips and ass. Has them injected, probably by the Ks surgeon, he is the biggest hedonistic poser of them all.
He’s so fame hungry! He was Kylie’s make up artist but I think Kim uses him too now.

He’s so fame hungry! He was Kylie’s make up artist but I think Kim uses him too now.
Yes he was, he has been over drawing kims lips and she wasn't sure about it. I don't like him but I liked Mario he was all about the makeup.

Yes he was, he has been over drawing kims lips and she wasn't sure about it. I don't like him but I liked Mario he was all about the makeup.
Mario is an amazing make up artist isn’t he! And he makes Kim look beautiful. I believe he’s brought his own products out, I imagine they’ll be good if he’s been behind it all the way

Reactions: 10
Mario is an amazing make up artist isn’t he! And he makes Kim look beautiful. I believe he’s brought his own products out, I imagine they’ll be good if he’s been behind it all the way
I had heard he was bringing out products, maybe thats why he left Kim, so he could work on them.
The hairdresser brought out a range with primark and its not bad.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 427992One doth protest too much....
How can anybody take that serious for Christ's sake? This woman really wants the world to believe she's seriously going to become a 'lawyer'... she's an idiot if she expects to be seen as professional, in any respect, yet still post nonsense like this online. That 6yr did not paint that picture "PERIOTDDDDDABCDEFGZFEDT"

• Haha
Reactions: 15
^ She *allegedly* tried to cut them out of a deal ... "You wouldn't be famous in the first place if it wasn't for us!" I can imagine them squealing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those are NOT her tits!

Photoshop!!

She has definitely photoshopped that picture but, have you ever tried that material? I am cursed with big tits and wore a bodysuit like that when I was 18 for clubbing. I looked like I was smuggling honeydew melons. I’d say for anyone who wants to make them pop, get one!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Good grief North is so talented :ROFLMAO: I have actually seen some amazing kids paintings but this is something else. I mean is she really surprised that the public don't believe her, the karjenners are known to elaborate the truth a lot!!! Kylie was just over drawing her lips, she was a billionaire oh wait none of those things were true. Come on, she didn't paint that.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.