The Kardashians #3 Kardashian clan losing their shine, must be ridiculous to make a dime

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Khloe has zero self respect- the idea they aren’t shagging and all the remarks by Scott and Corey that Tristan is “their guy” “the man” it’s so transparent but whichever way you try and look khloe is a mug. I also find it bizarre that considering their mother it’s evident that the three older girls think the worse thing in the world is to have more than one baby father, even if that means reproducing again and again with: an addict, a narcissist or a serial cheat!

Reactions: 14
What the duck is Kourtney wearing??? for starters a vintage t-shirt.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Felt a bit sick at the headlines about Kim and Khloe messing around with a sex toy and filming/photographing it.

Am I an out of touch prude or is this totally normal behaviour for sisters
Okay, I am warning you this is not the worst they have done. Back in 20216, they had a competition to see *are you ready?* whose genitalia smelt the best. Kourtney claimed that pineapple juice made you smell and taste better, cue the downing of pineapple juice for a week before the smell-off. This was all done on the show. One of them said something about putting mayonaisse on their vulva to make it glisten or some such crap. :rolleyes: 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Reflecting on KUWTK what is everyone’s take on the show itself and its ‘legacy’?

I’m not an avid watcher, actually havent sat down and watched a full ep in years. I end up seeing the clips on those Insta accounts and feel like I’m keeping up with the main storylines. But from watching (particularly the early seasons) I think indivdually most of them are boring and have quite boring personalities. Kim and Kourtney in particular seem so bland. Khloe is seen as the one with personality but ’personality’ seems to be a euphemism for a mean bully - the way she treated Kris in the first few seasons was truly awful.

The big dramatic moments haven’t came from any of the actual Kardashians. They’ve largely centred on Lamar, Scott, Bruce/Caitlyn and to a lesser extent Tristan but one of their last seasons was dominated by his cheating scandal. The Kardashians have these people to thank and notice how they’re so easily disposed of. I will be interested to see if Scott’s close relationship with the family continues now the show has finished.

Going back to their personalities...The viral clips which mega fans fawn over like Kourney saying “abcdefg” and Kylie singing “rise and shine” (I know the latter was on Insta and not on the show) reflect the very low standard we set for these people. I don’t get it and their conversations are pretty much summed up by vanity or consumerism “Kourtney copied by Kristmas decorations idea.” Yes Kim actually said this at one point - at nearly 40 years of age!

I think Kris is probably my favourite and she definitely has a lot of personality and is so vibrant like someone you’d like to be around. Despite what I’ve said above I actually don’t mind the three eldest girls but I wouldn’t want to have a drink with them if you get me. Personally can’t warm to Kendall in particular or Kylie.

Anyone those are my two cents mainly about their personalities! I’m sure the show will be repeated on E! For eternity 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Okay, I am warning you this is not the worst they have done. Back in 20216, they had a competition to see *are you ready?* whose genitalia smelt the best. Kourtney claimed that pineapple juice made you smell and taste better, cue the downing of pineapple juice for a week before the smell-off. This was all done on the show. One of them said something about putting mayonaisse on their vulva to make it glisten or some such crap. :rolleyes: 🤮
The mayo was Kim 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Reflecting on KUWTK what is everyone’s take on the show itself and its ‘legacy’?

I’m not an avid watcher, actually havent sat down and watched a full ep in years. I end up seeing the clips on those Insta accounts and feel like I’m keeping up with the main storylines. But from watching (particularly the early seasons) I think indivdually most of them are boring and have quite boring personalities. Kim and Kourtney in particular seem so bland. Khloe is seen as the one with personality but ’personality’ seems to be a euphemism for a mean bully - the way she treated Kris in the first few seasons was truly awful.

The big dramatic moments haven’t came from any of the actual Kardashians. They’ve largely centred on Lamar, Scott, Bruce/Caitlyn and to a lesser extent Tristan but one of their last seasons was dominated by his cheating scandal. The Kardashians have these people to thank and notice how they’re so easily disposed of. I will be interested to see if Scott’s close relationship with the family continues now the show has finished.

Going back to their personalities...The viral clips which mega fans fawn over like Kourney saying “abcdefg” and Kylie singing “rise and shine” (I know the latter was on Insta and not on the show) reflect the very low standard we set for these people. I don’t get it and their conversations are pretty much summed up by vanity or consumerism “Kourtney copied by Kristmas decorations idea.” Yes Kim actually said this at one point - at nearly 40 years of age!

I think Kris is probably my favourite and she definitely has a lot of personality and is so vibrant like someone you’d like to be around. Despite what I’ve said above I actually don’t mind the three eldest girls but I wouldn’t want to have a drink with them if you get me. Personally can’t warm to Kendall in particular or Kylie.

Anyone those are my two cents mainly about their personalities! I’m sure the show will be repeated on E! For eternity 😂
A million percent this! Anyone watched the "Vogue looks back" videos on youtube? Both Kim and Kris have done one, kris's only came out yesterday it's where they break down numerous outfits they've worn over the years..... Kim is so weak hers was for every outfit before Kanye "I can't believe I wore this"

Everyone was wearing juicy tracksuits in 2007 who cares? She's let Kanye get inside her head so much 😫 Kris on the other hand you can tell looks back on her 80s outfits with joy and nostalgia!

Reactions: 9
Im surprised people believe that bullshit Kim told about also being a ‘high risk pregnancy?’ It was refuted by medical professionals as not even making sense I thought? (Much like Khloes new bizarre lies about a doctor saying there’s an 80% chance you’ll miscarry! As if) Kim she just didn’t want to mess up her new surgery body that Kanye had got her all new high end designer clothes for. They are both utter liars who just exploit poorer women to carry there babies so they don’t have the hassle of pregnancy, giving birth and what it does to your body.
It’s utterly, utterly disgusting.
I’m not her biggest fan but I really don’t think Kim was lying about her high risk pregnancies. We could literally see her struggling with her pregnancies especially in comparison to Kourtney.

Also if it was for vanity reasons she would have never carried Saint as she was absolutely ridiculed for her weight during her pregnancy with North.

she looks like the grinch now, she was so pretty
Tristan looks off as well, I think he might be wearing make up. I’m sure he has dark circles around his eyes in real life.

Reactions: 10
I’m not her biggest fan but I really don’t think Kim was lying about her high risk pregnancies. We could literally see her struggling with her pregnancies especially in comparison to Kourtney.

Also if it was for vanity reasons she would have never carried Saint as she was absolutely ridiculed for her weight during her pregnancy with North.

Tristan looks off as well, I think he might be wearing make up. I’m sure he has dark circles around his eyes in real life.
But even if you believe that she couldn’t carry another 2 children, that still leaves the issue of the fact she paid another, less affluent women to carry a further 2 children for her, as ‘she wanted 4’.
Or as Kim so disgustingly referred to the woman as “my gestational carrier”. 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Is there a separate thread for Kylie? Just seen she asked for donations for her plastic surgeons brain surgery (50k needed) and only donated 5k on the Gofund page 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Is there a separate thread for Kylie? Just seen she asked for donations for her plastic surgeons brain surgery (50k needed) and only donated 5k on the Gofund page 😱
How does a plastic surgeon not have 50k?
I’ve disliked Kylie ever since she claimed “I feel like 30 is too old” for women to have a baby. Like most 21 year olds could afford to support a child.

Last edited:
  • Angry

Watching the first seasons, I also realized that they used to use rented cars A LOT; like, in almost every episode they had different cars, especially when they lived in that huge and tasteless house, with the granny style couches.
Also, there is an episode in which a homeless guy is lurcking around one of their clothing stores and both Khloe and Kourtney were so FKNG mean to him and then feeling proud for exaging a few words towards the men; uggg.
I am not going to lie, I do like KUWTK, and, if u guys didn't know, here in Mexico, there are loads of memes around them, there is a YouTube channel called 'Las Kardashians de Culiacán' and if you know a few things of mexican culture, is so damn funny, they basically create dubbing of the episodes; also, there are funny references to Stormy, calling her 'Tormentinta', but yeeez, that family is fucked up AF.

I would like to know about your opinion around Kendall's tequila. I do not feel like it is cultural appropriation, nor I think is disrepectful, but there are so many agave producers that struggle to sell their own product down here; idk.

Reactions: 4
But even if you believe that she couldn’t carry another 2 children, that still leaves the issue of the fact she paid another, less affluent women to carry a further 2 children for her, as ‘she wanted 4’.
Or as Kim so disgustingly referred to the woman as “my gestational carrier”. 🤢
I get it she had 2 beautiful healthy kids and didn’t need any more but I also understand that she herself comes from a large family and wanted a large family herself and surrogacy being the way for her to achieve it. Maybe had Saint not been an IVF baby himself and them having 2 embryos left they would have just stayed with 2 children.

I really am not all that knowledgeable on surrogates but can I ask why it was an issue that Kim/Kanye paid their 2 surrogates to carry their children especially when that was their job and they had previously been surrogates for other women?

Your right Kim should have referred to the woman by her name even if she was explaining who she was. At least Kim keeps in touch with them both so it’s not a ‘thanks for the baby, bye’ situation.

Watching the first seasons, I also realized that they used to use rented cars A LOT; like, in almost every episode they had different cars, especially when they lived in that huge and tasteless house, with the granny style couches.
Also, there is an episode in which a homeless guy is lurcking around one of their clothing stores and both Khloe and Kourtney were so FKNG mean to him and then feeling proud for exaging a few words towards the men; uggg.
I am not going to lie, I do like KUWTK, and, if u guys didn't know, here in Mexico, there are loads of memes around them, there is a YouTube channel called 'Las Kardashians de Culiacán' and if you know a few things of mexican culture, is so damn funny, they basically create dubbing of the episodes; also, there are funny references to Stormy, calling her 'Tormentinta', but yeeez, that family is fucked up AF.

I would like to know about your opinion around Kendall's tequila. I do not feel like it is cultural appropriation, nor I think is disrepectful, but there are so many agave producers that struggle to sell their own product down here; idk.
I don’t feel like it’s cultural appropriation but because she’s a ‘karjenner’ people are automatically gonna assume the worst.

Aren’t their other non Mexican celebrities with their own tequila brand? Where they hit with cultural appropriation accusations?

I’m gonna need rich celebrities to stop sharing go fund me especially ones for 50k that they can easily pay off.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

What gets me is Kendall gets slated for a tequila brand but The Rock is celebrated for his. Ryan Reynolds is celebrated for his gin. So why is it okay for male celebs to do it but not a kardashian/Jenner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.